This little strawberry is too precious for this world and will be protected at all costs

This little strawberry is too precious for this world and will be protected at all costs.
The strawberry must never be hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=mf7zPkC8n9A

You gotta pay the boy toll if you wanna get into that troll's hole

>its a prequel
well guess it wouldnt have been funny if Branch was SUPER DUPER HAPPY :D like everyone else

Actually, it's not a prequel. The special is about Poppy helping the Bergans with holidays, since King Gristle brings it to her attention that they don't celebrate any.
Super Duper Happy Branch would have just been boring, so I guess they came up with a middle ground, where he's not exactly grey, not exactly colorful, not a super huge dick, but is still snarky enough to work off of Poppy.

>the VA for nuPPG Blossom is Poppy in the Netflix series

Poppy's a fucking cunt.

Poppy is my wife you nerd!

How do the trolls reproduce?
I think their genitals are in their hair. It's the only logical option.

I imagined they reproduced like everyone else, with hot sweaty sex.

>I think their genitals are in their hair.
So... the twins are constantly scissoring?

>So... the twins are constantly scissoring?
Yes in any case.

Hot.

Speaking of the twins though, why were all of Poppy's friends genetic aberrations?
Conjoined twins, that one that had giantism, whatever the fuck Cooper is- I think just a mutated troll if he goes grey with depression and lives among the trolls, the one with dreads which sounds incredibly stupid and painful if troll hair's a sensory organ and tendril appendage.

The movie was just okay but Poppy herself is obscenely cute and precious.

high mutation rate?

I'm pretty sure they were designed the way they were just to stand out from all the extra background trolls.
Satin and Chenelle were conjoined twins.
Smidge was apparently called a Teapot Troll.
Cooper is a Trollanimal, based on a giraffe troll toy you can see on google search,
Guy Diamond was just a silver colored Glitter Troll.
Biggie was a Giant Troll.

They were probably also designed the way they were to sell toys to children.

Here's hoping Poppy is just as cute in the Netflix series.

Poppy is lovely.

She's a fucking manipulative cunt.

She's royalty. Manipulation is her job.

She's a woman, user.

So if this is after the first movie, shouldn't he also be brightly colored? Why even bother with the color change if it doesn't matter?

Maybe he’s gone through a relapse.

I’m fine with it personally. I can’t imagine Super Fun Happy True Colors Branch would be much fun to watch.

I can't either, but still feels cheap to just write it off. I want an in universe explanation damn it.

>rape

He seems a bit brighter than usual and he's even singing again. I'm sure him going full bright isn't going to be something that happens all the time. More likely a middle ground is his new baseline.

I imagine Dreamworks thought that Trolls was going to be a one and done thing, and felt the need to give Branch his happy ending not realizing how well the movie was going to do.
Now it’s going to be a franchise, and they just turned their grump into a standard troll, and everyone loved him as a grump so they found a middle ground where he’s got colors back, but isn’t a sunshine in his pocket kinda guy who has to follow the rules established for normal trolls in the film.