Best white racial slurs

hey faggots. what are some good white equivalents to words like nigger, spics, chinks, etc, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cracker, honkey are some obvious ones.

There was an interesting line in Luke Cage about Virginia Slim. "What else am I supposed to call a skinny white bitch?" I didn't really get the joke, I'll admit.

I think I might've heard whites get called snow niggers? I mean, that could be Inuits or various Asians and so many other people, but it kinda fits. I like this idea that every race can be a different kind of nigger. The only other established one is "sand nigger". I was thinking "rice nigger" for East Asians.

There aren't any.

these are all so weak.

You can't racially slur a sane white person because racial slurs only work on people with a racial inferiority complex.

Calling someone white, regardless of the words used, is a compliment.

Chaulky

i don't even mean it a slur irl. obvsly giving 0 fucks about pc we throw racial slurs around. problem is, cracker honky whitie just SOUNDS lame.

Paleface. Round eye. I'm sure the Nips have plenty, they just don't share them with us.

I find that most lack the gravity and snappiness of slurs for other races. I do kind of like 'peckerwood' though.

this.

ah well. i guess since whities are the majority here you can't really have an impactful slurr against them.

>mfw i learned cracker was derived from whip cracker

White are the only race that can be racist, so obviously there are no slurs against them. Other races are much too gentle and kind to disparage another race. Words like cracker and honkey were created by Whites to blame minorities and say that White are the subjects of racism too, but of course the words didn't catch on because they are lame. See, Whites can't even come up with a good slur. How pathetic.

I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS B UT I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE

I HAVE INVENTED A RACIST WORD FOR WHITE PEOPLE

ARE YOU READY?

Master

yes

Mayo breath

Cumskin

PIG NIGGERS
PIG NIGGERS
PIG NIGGERS
PIG NIGGERS
PIG NIGGERS

White devil

Sir

Pigs can be black too.
Are you retarded?

WHITES = PIG NIGGERS

PIG SKIN
PIG BRAINS
PIG SMELL

FUKIN PIG NIGS

"Racist" is the only one that seems to get to most white people. It's the only one that makes them feel bad about themselves. It has some variations like "privileged" or "bigoted"... you get the idea.

Funny thing is, there's a subset of white people whose feelings don't get hurt when you call them this... Gotta watch out for those guys.

YOUR MOM
>THIS TRIGGERS THE PIG NIGGER

Gods. We are Gods. Everything we touch we control. Everyone we meet, we put onto their knees.

It's not our fault, we came from out there. Humanity is right to fear us. They should fear us. They should be terrified.

youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k

Dem niggas made in God's image n sheiiiiit

"Racist"

Nobody gets more upset about being called racist than a white person

Non white here. I call them Birdshits

Wow, dude, that's pretty racist.

PIG NIGS BTFO

White people don't give a fuck if you racially insult them they just laugh it off whereas niggers will literally try to kill you and then some fat JEW like H3H3 will make a video about it being fake and his millions of retarded goy followers will spam you with dislikes. I'm joey salads btw. Fuck Niggers.

hmm can't call nonracist white folks racist even as a playful fun banter. just sounds awkward.

Lol. This one will definitely just get laughs

Snow nigger.

And we call you walking turd.

Pigskin
Cumskin

These are the kino choices

>uses white person in casual conversation
>pretends he doesn't see the world through a color lens

Fuck off mud person. Your skin is the color of feces. And dirt. Your eyes are dirty.

We are the Nephilim told about. The blue eyes from the heavens who conquer all they know.

Maybe you should cry about it

All people are racist. Whites are just really insecure about it and will stand on their head pretending not to be. A person can't not be racist due to our evolutionary background and cultural environments.

racist

pig niggers literally look like pigs

"master"

I know I'm racist; completely secure about it. I'm also white.

No, we really need to get along with these humans.

Because we are sick of killing them all. We have a gun to the head of planet Earth and we are sick of pulling that trigger.

Pigs are awesome. Are you Muslim or Jewish or something?

Good, now go make colored friends in real life so we can de-escalate this globe before another atrocity cycle.

White-o piggu go home!

look at this pig nigger

tell me she ISNT related to a pig

>Pigskin
Dis one hurts

Employed

> Look at the employed mutha fuka shoving his employment in everyone's face. sheeeeit

Lol u asians are all right. Don't be in Melbourne tomorrow.

LOL THERES EVEN PIG NIGGER PUPPETS
HAHAHAHAHAH

We think of everything!

OINK OINK OINK

OUT THE WAY PIG NIGGER COMMIN THRUUU

t. Triggered birdshit

/Fa/ love saying cum-skin, but they're always trying to trick people In to new shitty trends, like health-goth.

True story, you better get your gook ass out of the way.

White women are the real white supremacists on Earth.

Fuck with a pig nigger sow and you will lose lol

>Checks Flag
>Checks clock.
Goodnight Sup Forums, The ex convicts are awake.

job nigger

There's only one and has been one for millenia.

Devil.

Goodnight faggot

So... Having to pick one, would you guys rather fuck a pig or a monkey?

That's fair.

It's not our fault the rest of earth sucks and can't organize shit.

why is it that minorities can never tell its the jewish white that has caused all the issues and not the european white. we fight the wars and do the real gangsta shit

I don't understand why casual racism aimed at "whites" is so popular across the ocean.
>white people food (hurr durr, they're eating bland - but healthy, food instead of greasy friend foods!)
>white people are crazy! (or cray cray; what the fuck is with that word? It sounds like a child trying to say crazy) (negative stereotype)

You're deluded if you think if "white" people look like that outside of the states and the UK.

Both, same time while my vietnamese fuck toy watches me again

who takes these photos

>minorities

You lump them all into the same category and are genuinely perplexed that they don't know our intricate devil tribe.

Jewish caretakers abusing the mentally ill under their care.

No really that girl probably has downs or autism

its just a casual term, dont read too much into it

For real, most white people don't even know what kind of cracker they are.

Expecting all those minorities to know is asking for a lot. Besides, we can't blame everything on the jews either. We have our demons too.

the best white slur is honestly "racist". You should see how they recoil from it, almost as if struck. I don't use it myself, frankly I consider the overuse of the word to be dangerous...because much like the boy who cries wolf everytime, no-ones going to believe you when someone is actually being racist towards you

There are none, as there is no shame in being white
Being a nigger however...

>jewish

GREED NIGGERS

>vietnamese

NAPALM NIGGERS

Nice dubs

PHOTON NIGGERS

POTATO PIG NIGGER

Oh shit I just remembered we elected a black presidente

Dude, when a female really demands that dick sometimes you really gotta give it.

I live in a very diverse area. All the white chicks fled to Portland and Washington lol and they are the ones who 'hate racism' the most

"nigger-lover," i guess

or "kike-lover"

Half black. It's just to control the blacks tbqh.

And it mostly worked well.

There aren't any because we aren't so easily triggered by the color of our own fucking skin...

If you get offended by the word nigger, you are offended that your worthless culture remains worthless to most if not all of the western world.

If you get offended by the word wetback, you are offended that your worthless faggot culture can't fucking exist without leeching most of your money and success from western culture.

Its exactly this kind of hubris that leads to a massive downfall. Or to translate into bix nood, "check urself b4 u wreck urself boiiiii"

>female
CUNT NIGGERS

Cuck. seriously this, getting called that should be a white equivalent of nigger

this

Sure, let's kick this thing off then.

We don't really fear apocalypse and most of us are pretty prepped. Go ahead, you go first. We will give you one whole week to do as much damage as you can before we hunt you down and parade you around like a trophy.

>in pol
>thinks that acknowledging white supremacy is a bad thing

ok, leaf. keep using proxies

Astronaut. Doctor. Viking. God. also one that really gets them is "Master".

Virginia slims are cigarettes, they're a bit thinner than your average cigarettes. The filters are white as well.

Underrated

well most guys are insecure about their dick, especially circumcised americans who really do have something wrong with theirs, so things like "peckerwood" and "needledick" work well

Patrice O'Neal had a good bit where he was trying to come up with an actually hurtful slur against whites, and he came up with "tax payer" which actually works since it drives home how other races leach off of white people who are the real slaves from actually investing in the system

If you smoke those you are a woman or a fag. Either way, you like cock.

Or was it to control the white population that is slowly but surely dwindling?

Hahaha stupid, peckerwood is jail slang for crackers. The wood pile.

Call me a peckerwood and I smirk and nod.

>dwindling

I think you mean selecting the best breeding stock from the world and evolving into a super race actually.

Guess what? We will make room for everyone. And we will fuck them hard and long. And some will have our children.

Sorry, this is reserved for Americans.