ITT: Sup Forums humor

ITT: Sup Forums humor

Jesus christ Charlie Brown, you are like, 8 years old. You ain't makin' it through highschool.

Granted, Charlie Brown was basically a self-insert of Schulz so you can understand why he has the depression of a middle aged man.

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be mocking Ben Garrison's nonsensical comics?

Bump

Wow I dont understand if its regular autism when it comes to these "humorous" images or if it's autism that comes from posting on Sup Forums so much

i;m going to spam Jerk City and you cant Stop me

Well you'll notice the ones with shitty Sup Forums humor all have the same filename format.
I don't know what website that's from but I'd assume it's some right-wing hellhole like that Facebook knockoff they made.

I could see these being made into a Sup Forums banner.

user that's pronounced "dead ant"

I wish Sup Forums actually HAD a banner contest so we could get some new banners in the rotation. I don't think there's been one for the top banners since 2015. Then again, most of the submissions right now would be Donald Trump, so I can see why they don't want that shit immortalized as a banner.

That file format comes from anyone posting from stuff saved to iOS

WE WUZ CRYSTAL GEMZ N SHEEEEIIT!

>Agagagagagaga
I'm fucking dying

Oh fuck off, We Wuz in relation to Kang is actually funny because it has nothing to do with the actual, unfunny meme itself.

Oh, so it's yet another calling card of the "dumb phoneposter." That makes sense.

Maybe in theory, but I can't say I find much humor in an image made on "makeameme.org".

>Agagagagagagaga

Yeah see, that's way less funny.

That image is amazing.

Green hoping they reload before the next boss fight.

Never get tired of this one.

Sauce?

There was one earlier this year right? I remember the Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck one making it in, where they kept pulling papers between DC and Marvel

Those are just banners for advertising the boards and only one was chosen for each board. And a lot of the winners were just screencaps of posts which kind of sucked. I mean the smaller banners at the top which are more fun because they can be anything.

Why would Hulk care about that in particular?

garfield just want some lasaga

That look on Bullseye, I'll never not laugh at that.

Hes still an American citizen.

batroc being ahead of time here

What a thoughtful gift.

>tfw I spent days making a cute gif of the wakaba girls dancing with clovers for the new Sup Forums banner
>optimize it manually to squeeze every kb out of it that I can
>it's super well received in the Sup Forums banner threads
>passfags vote for a generic meme banner

show me your banner user

I bet things would have been way different if they'd let all users vote (or, you know, let more than one banner win) but scumbag Hiro's got to squeeze all the money he can out of this site.

No bully
I would have liked it if one of the Kablam ones got added for Sup Forums too.

its not bad. good job

is this anime any good?

I kind of want to learn to draw so I can make board-tan things, especially Trish, Conrad, and whatever /tg/'s name is.
And hammerspace dragons. Definitely need to draw those.
That's not too naive, is it?

Kobold unrelated

Thanks, but that stupid "Anime was a mistake" meme one won
I really liked it. It's funny and the girls are cute.

WW1 must have been full of funny moment between this and Blackadder IV's last scene.

You know, that actually seems like something movie Drax would do

I like it

The unintended irony is that 2000AD pretty much is a distopian wasteland.

It's not worth it, board-tan threads are full of unappreciative jerkoffs and in-fighting. Best to draw pretty much anything else.

Thanks!

Drax in the comics wouldn't do that? He must be pretty boring.

What comic is this? I could go for a comic that seems to be 100% high fantasy.

Are Tom Swifties still a thing? I used to love them, but haven't seen them in forever.
>"Why the long face?" Tom asked hoarsely.
>"Should I take the worm off my hook?" Tom debated.
>"Wow, it's Shazam!" Tom marveled.

Nagas, dragons, and kobolds it is, then. Do want to draw Trish doing something with vore, though, out of personal motivation. Her and /tg/ exploring a dragon, maybe.
>But though his enthusiasm is great, he's got a long way to go before he's ready to draw anyone.

What's the context here? Deadpool puts together a ragtag group of heroes from comically opposing sides to fight a common baddie?