Is she, dare i say it, /ourguy/ ?

is she, dare i say it, /ourguy/ ?

her art is beautiful and poignent. here we see her with a USSR uniform hat, standing tall and proud of her white heritage. the satanic star is the opposite of the kike star. it offends the jew.

>white heritage
She's a jew which is obvious just by looking at her.
And Abramovich is one of the most Jewish surnames you can possibly find

shes almost 70

>that body

oooookay

Gtfo, that's impressive

wat
whos that ?
No way she's anywhere near 70

Apparently human sacrifice works

I'd fuck her

That star doesn't offend anyone here, there are a lot of jewish women here that love wearing a neckless with this star.

One can't help but respect her audacity on some level. We'll destroy them of course, but I appreciate that she is comparatively forthright with her insanity and nefarious activity.

bullshit she not even 50

What happens if you aggressively rape a female satanist? Like, how does she respond?

Satan Worship brings youthful vigor

I like her body of work.

turn the other cheek

Elizabeth Bathory had a great idea.

There's gotta be a blurry sextape of this degenerate satanist out there somewhere, someone please find it for me, for research purposes...

Those tits must be lifted or something, she probably had a lot of surgery done. You can see by her face she botoxes regularly

No way

the text is Danish and translates "us to think slower" and below it I think it says "thereby she repents us"
no idea wut

What if we find out at the end of this they were worshiping kek this whole time?

>satanic star offending Jews.

Bullshit

>the single point of the star is at the top and this is satanic

Bullshit

These people adore the Seal of Solomon. They are the servants of Satan not his detractors. They have turned their backs on God through their wicked magics.

They will fall and suffer as Solomon did.

the kike star is the star of remphan not of david

hey don't post that hate symbol here man

Where the rest of the nudes at, though

USSR? White heritage? Art?
Fuckwit. Shes a kike, degenerate piece of shit and the USSR was hell on earth. ANd if you think her 'art' is good you need to be put down