Cavewoman

So is Sup Forums going to be buying the new Cavewoman next week? Which cover you getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/Cavewoman-Face-Off-1-Cover-D---Root-adult___554052
getcomics.info/other-comics/cavewoman-collection-1996-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why she has one devious eye?

is it actually good, or is it just some cheesecake, or is it terrible?

>slingkinis
>thatsmyfetish.webm

No. If I'm going to look at smut It's not going to be shitty and I'm not going to pay for it.

It will be good for the cheesecake that's for sure.

whats the difference that makes this one special? it comes out monthly doesnt it?

OP didn't give all the info

This is a return of the Cavewoman comics, this one is called Cavewoman Face Off

tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/Cavewoman-Face-Off-1-Cover-D---Root-adult___554052

>By: Devon Massey, Budd Root
>Type: Comics
>Genres:
>Publisher: Amryl Entertainment
>Pub. Date: December 27, 2017
>Availability: Pre-Order
>UPC: 714676778575
>For ages: 18+

>A team of beautiful girls displaying seemingly super human powers suddenly appear in Marshville and it's up to Meriem, Carrie and Mona to form their own team to combat this new threat. Catch this new story arch from the beginning! A battle of sexy super teams in a no holds barred cat fight for the future of Marshville!

it will have multiple covers, some of which have yet to been shown.
The three covers that already exist are the ones in this thread

I would story time some of the older Cavewoman comics, but they would probably be too adult for Sup Forums and probably not naughty enough for /aco/

Do it user.

It's jsut nips and bush innit?

Can't get into cavewoman, it's hot enough to get me stiff but not enough to get me to stroke.

I don't recall too many instances of nipples or bush, at least until nude issue(s?)...

Wel alright here's Natural Selection 1 and 2, I'll have to dig for the others, but this story will be good for at least introducing two key characters that seem to be part of Face Off

Also if any user could help keep the thread alive with bumps while I story time it would be appreciated.

Mona, that's how bad ideas start

so apparently it also makes you blonde?
Mariam isn't even Blonde though

oh wait, it's just wig. though she is in shadow. Maybe it does something to hair too, which is why she got the wig

Yes thanks. I just wanted to make a cavewoman thread to see how it would go
You are a sir and a gentleman or just a perv

all those costumes and we end with a sling Bikini, I like her tastes

why not both

>MOMMY!
My thoughts exactly, kid.

I'm glad it's her greatest day, it's about to get better for people that like seeing hot ladies fight

so they put it in a safe and didn't lock it, well they are a backwards town. However it looks to me like she forced it open, may it was locked

Coming up in the next issue, the brawl continues.

well that's indeed a spread

>why not both
You are correct. Both is best. Same with women the best girlfriend's are respectful perverts

At least they're not complete idiots but they know it's Mona

weird I don't know why it posted that image upside down. I assure you it's properly aligned in my image folder

Thank you based user.

I hope everyone enjoyed, I might do another story time from Cave Woman later if I find some of the other comics in my collection and if people are interested enough to continue reading

>This page
Muh dick

Wew. I'm bar beyond bumpin

>a digital recolouring of a Budd Root piece from 2014

Honestly that is just terrible. I can imagine that Budd is quite busy, between commissions, conventions, personal life and his new project and all. Compared to his water colouring work that piece is pretty meh on the whole.

Further, I wouldn't bother getting any of the comics if it is drawn by anyone other than Budd. Devon and Rob are terrible for the comics. Until they can match Budd's skill, style, and knack for the series it is a waste of time. Looks like hot garbage as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying this to crap on Devon or Rob, but they aren't suited for this series period.

Really wish Budd would finish Pangaean Sea

>Time to make my move
Man

If you want to download a copy of the Cavewoman comics (and some of the convention books), check them out here:

getcomics.info/other-comics/cavewoman-collection-1996-2014/

I'd do her in the ass.

I just assumed is was an intentional effect in the original comic.

>the effect of the serum is over
>she still is big and busty
What

Massey just likes to draw voluptuous women...badly.

>This fucking entire thread

>Part 1: 1.1 GB

One whole gigabite of tits and ass

I've downloaded each part and they are clean. Has a lot of comics and artwork

So do they ever get nude? Because if not, this is why American adult comics suck.

They do get nude in some issues of the comic, straight up pussy and tits and usually the pussy is hairy

A few times yes. Budd even did a whole short story where Meriem is naked for all of few panels. Gets pretty detailed. All to get her clothes back from some raptors.

Not much different from jap comics. Euros don't have big qualms about titties though.

Really sad how Sup Forums passes THIS off, as viable cheesecake.

To be honest, Devon Massey is pretty meh. Its the Budd Root stuff that takes the cake. A lot of the best stuff though is more /aco/ territory though.

What most people think of when they talk about Cavewoman being hot is Budd Root's art. The comics have notoriously bad art.

>A lot of the best stuff though is more /aco/ territory though.
Diapers, farting and futa?

Budd doesn't do fetish shit like that. We haven't had a Budd Root Thread in a long time on /aco/.

You can find Budd Root artwork on some threads though now and then.

A sampling of some of his work. You can find a few galleries on e-hentai. Look up Budd Root, or just google Budd Root.

Budd's art in the comics is a lot of fun. Even the older comics aren't too terrible. Not the greatest work he ever did, but fun.

you sound like a 60 year old puriton

teasing is part of the fun

I just like to have good comic art. If Devon/Rob make some good work I wouldn't complain. It just gets wonky and shitty. It doesn't have the composition, thought and effort found in Budd's work back in the mid to late 90's. Story is pretty fuzzy and uninspiring as well.

Why can't I enjoy good/great art and at the same time be disappointed with below average schlock?

Better than the shit you got your pic that's for sure.

Not bad. Better than Tarot, at any rate.