Oh hi there Sup Forums, didn't see you walk in

Oh hi there Sup Forums, didn't see you walk in.
Oh me? I was just creating the PERFECT Justice League, that's all.

Ok great, so why don't you start OP

Fuck Martian Manhunter
use Firestorm instead

Chocolate or Vanilla version?

>Kyle
>Red Hood
>Donna

You like Countdown, don't you.

kyle was a huge mistake

Vanilla for me, I mean having Jason as the body is awful because he's already smart which makes the other part of the matrix kind of redundant. Ronnie/Stein was the best.

Black people aren't allowed to not be genius or else it's racist.

>Donna
>Roy
Fuuuuuuck no

This. I hate character development, fuck it!

I will take ANY Lantern over Kyle

>Kyle Rayner
>Jason Todd
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Otherwise, the rest is fine, I guess.

>No magic user

W E A K

GET DR FATE IN HERE BOI (the female version for diversity points)

I mean if people want Jason to be part of the FireStorm make him the floating head and Ronnie the body, I mean what did Gehana even offer when she was part of the matrix? Jason already knew most of the chemical components of shit, she was just a backseat driver. Atleast with Stein and Ronnie or Jason and Ronnie there's internal conflict since Ronnie needs a genius to tell him the element structures of things to transmute them.

I never read too much about Donna. In what ways is she superior to Wonder Woman?

either,
I just like the dynamic of two-in-one and the powerset, more interesting than J'onn jobbing

Nicer ass.

She fucks a lot

I can't deny that this will be an epic team.

>Put Dick instead of Jason
>People complain
>Put Jason instead of Dick
>People complain
Same for Any GL. I think Wally taking from Barry is the only choice most of Sup Forums wouldn't fight over.

My perfect Justice League would have Power Girl, Stargirl, Starfire, Miss Martian and who the fuck cares about the rest?

>No NiggerRig

Swap Jason for DickBats and add Blue and Gold.

>HEAT fags are still mad
kek

I just threw up a little

Take out Arthur and J'onn and you've got a pretty great Titans team. Dunno about a main JL roster. I'll support anything that gets Kyle and Donna back together, though

Worse. Most of them are just Johns-era Halfags. Invariably the segment of the GL fandom who are actually the most ignorant of Hal's history and character.

it's funny because Hal becoming the Spectre is the first and only time he was ever well written

Was that the only Kyle break-up that wasn't completely awful? I don't remember it at all.

>DickBats
No.

Get rid of Kyle, Donna and Jason and it's not bad

They broke up because Donna's son died in a car crash. So I guess that's slightly better than his other breakups

Nah, it was awful too

wrong

>kylefags acting like they're actually informed and that Emerald Twilight wasn't one of the first instances of editorial character assassination

Sometimes I wonder if Kylefags have actually read Kyle's own run. Most I've run into like him solely because "HE'S THE MOST CREATIVE" and "HE'S A NERD JUST LIKE ME," but have never actually read any of his material. The level of ignorance on display here certainly suggests this might be the case on Sup Forums as well.

I can get behind this team, even if it should be called with a different name.Something that highlights their secondary, niche but still awesome nature.

I can like with that change, too. Oh, this could be a fun as fuck team. Either Firestorm is good for me too.

Justice League International.

Kyle's run is comfy, but when you get down to it, Kyle's just Peter Parker with a GL ring; Kyle was trying to check so many boxes in an attempt to bring in and relate to new readers and it shows. This plus the whole Hal thing it's easy to see why he's so hated

Think about the headbutting between them, user. Neverending arguing, dumbness and fucking ups. Priceless.

I was about to suggest it, but then I realized that a JLI without Gold, Blue and Guy feels wrong. But yeah, they could fit as JLI, I guess.

Where the fuck is Roy?

Roy isn't in that picture.

Go with Khaled, better diversity points.

Who the fuck are those people?

>Thinking this in a world where Green Arrow/Green Lantern happened

Starman and Congorilla

>MartianM, Kyle and Wally
Yes please!
>Super LingLing, Jason and Aquameme
Don't even think about that.

Remove Kyle for Jess and it’s a deal.

sorry, don´t like it...I think I even like Robinson´s league more.

If your going to do a weird alt league at least replace Aquaman with Mera

why would you settle with any lantern when you can choose the best out there?

Black Canary, Guy Gardner, Fire, Ice, Elongated Man, Booster Gold, and Blue Beetle

or

Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Plastic Man, Superman, Wonder Woman, Kyle Rayner, and Wally West.

Both with occasional appearances from baby-sitter Batman.

Gross.

I understand (though disagree) disliking Jason, but hating on Aquaman and New Superman? Philistine.

Red Hood and the proto-Outlaws were the closest thing Countdown had to something not completely awful.

No Plastic Man. Or Guy Gardner? Pathetic

There were parts of Piper's story that didn't suck either. But I agree.

I have never read Green Lantern. Who is Sup Forums's favorite GL? Do they have one like how Sup Forums is 100% Wallyfags (and trolls pretending to be Barryfags) or is it split?

>Who is Sup Forums's favorite GL?
Probably either Guy or Hal. There are a lot of Kyle haters, so there's that too.

And I think in the case of Flash, Sup Forums is pretty divided, honestly.

its split

right now the preferatus are Baz and Cruz the new ones in charge of earth

Literally Guy Gardner is the best Lantern, due to an unheard of amount of character development in comics. He is just such an amazing character, with great flaws too, and his Red Lantern stories are great as well. Cherish him

Guy Gardner is objectively the best Green Lantern. But Sup Forums is made up of thousands of people and there is no one single thing that every user agrees on. Oh, except that you're gay.

refer to Based Green Lantern of sector 69

>Divided
I have never seen a Sup Forums's recommended that wasn't 95% Wally. You have a few Jay fans and Bart fans but they were never flash long enough or recently enough to have fans and most of Sup Forums hates Barry.

Recommended reading?

Justice League International and the related books, and Guy Gardner - Warrior.

>Justice League International
One punch

I find plenty of Barry lovers in Wally's threads, which are often bait for trolling Wallybags, actually. There are a lot of fans of Barry from his n52 and current runs, surprisingly: Waid's story time threads weren't populated, and that's a must go for any Wally fan that calls himself so.

There're a lot of Bartt fans too, thanks to the cartoons, I think. You're right in that Jay doesn't receive a lot of love.

JLI, the 80's run, I mean, should be a recommended reading here, I swear. That book was so fun.

>I find a lot of people shitposting to troll a fanbase
Oh wow.
>There aren't very many replies for a thing that has been story timed literally hundreds of times here and already read by the comic side of Sup Forums
Also
>Nu52 fans
Are made fun of and rightfully bullied.

>Are made fun of and rightfully bullied.
Doesn't change the fact that they are a lot of people here.
Unfortunately because fuck if Barry's Flash stories are boring, man.

Also Red Lanterns

Replace Kyle with Guy and that roster is perfect.

The only Barryfags on Sup Forums are desperate CW tards who only post here because if they made a CW thread on Sup Forums they would get laughed out and bump locked.

I second this. this would also give reason for cousin Larfreeze to drop in every once in a while

That would be wrong and sad at the same time. CW's Barry isn't the same character in almost the least. He's not a Wally's clone, like some anons insist, but he's not even close to be the same character. There are only a few traits that are shared between both versions.

You could say the same about Silver Age Barry and NuBarry.

I guess. But at least it's the same media format, and we know how character fags are.

>Put Dick instead of Jason
>People complain
oh no, all three Jason fans complaining, whatever will we do

This is in no way the perfect Justice League. But it would be a hell of a lot of fun to read.

But uh... man tweak that creative team. Johns is not great with most of this cast, but I'd be willing to give his take a shot. But I'm so god damned tired of Lee.

At different times all of the seven human Lanterns have been the best human Lantern.

Except maybe John. Poor bastard has two personalities that writers flip between.

Simon and Jessica are still up and coming, so maybe neither has had their moment to be the best, but both have been great so far.

Honestly that's a great thing about Green Lantern, is the very diverse (In personality you triggered fucks.) cast. There's nearly something for everybody. And with the space cop team structure of the book, and myriad threats they face, you can reasonably have maybe 4-6 books a month an still have it all jive very well. Granted the problem there is keeping that amount of books well written, but I'm just saying there's conceptual room there.

For Green Lantern as a whole? A few selected arcs of backstory, then Johns' run and all related spin off books non stop until now and keep going.

Then again I'm the Lanternfag with every comic from 1971 until now, so eh. I'm only missing about 35 issues total I think. Bit more maybe.

This

My colossal Lanternfag nature has me wondering if I should read Countdown for that material or not.

But I'm still collecting Flash's from the 70's for GL material so fuck if I know.

do not read Countdown

Never read Countdown. Seriously, don't do it, even if you like Kyle and Donna

So I hear. So I've heard for a long time. I skipped it when it was coming out, but it's the single biggest run of Kyle... stuff..... I'm missing.

On that note what issues of 52 do I need for Power Ring/Volthoom? I heard he showed up in that for a few issues.

The fuck is the gook doing there?

>Geoff Johns
>Jim Lee
>perfect justice league

Keanan is shit.

>Jason
Leave that faggot on its own containment comic away from anything good.
Have Batgirl or Oracle instead, and this

Aquaman is the stick in the mud straightman of this group too. He's great for balance.

J'onn is the dad. J'onn is always the dad.

Well

Well... for starters her origin is messier and hard to follow through all the reboots.
Great idea, hideous """art"""

how very dare you

Fuck it I'm going to create mine.

Kenan Kong
Guy Gardner
Garth
Power Girl
Ravager(Rose Wilson)
Deadman
Black Canary

Rate my team

Just read all of 52.