This will be the results, I guarantee it

This will be the results, I guarantee it

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Hillary can win with just california and new york

It is kind of rigged to have California giving a free 55 blue points every election, considering California's population has an average IQ of like 96.

Several of those blue states will be red.

>tfw guaranteed republican states have less 3-6 electoral votes, but guaranteed democrat states have fucking 29 and 55 electoral votes

>new hampshire red
>vermont blue

If vermont is blue new hampshire will be too

>Florida, Nevada
>red

Please shitpost no more

Check the polls.

Cali or NY will flip.

You silly cunts are playing this polling game like it's the last 10 elections, and there's conventional politicians running. How silly.

Shut up

>snags florida, north carolina, new hampshire, ohio, splits maine

>only wins by 2

man oh man its an uphill battle

it's almost like large urban centers with heavy population vote dem reliably for some reason while limited low population towns in flyover country vote republican reliably

>nv
>red
>fl
>red
>ga
>red

California is one tenth the population of the country, dumbfuck.

Yeah, it's absolutely disgusting. That state should be kicked out of the union. It's just Mexico anyway.

California is the most populated state. When you take Government in high school you'll understand why California has some many votes.

Judging just by the people around here, I honestly have no clue how VA's gonna go blue, unless it's all NOVA.

you want to kick the sixth largest gdp on the planet out of the union? How about you ask for a change in voting format where the millions of republicans stuck in this shithole get a voice?

Trump will lose Florida. Studies show that atleast 30% of Republican in Florida are voting for hillary.

>www.imwithher.org/ctr/rigthisbitch

That's why the electoral college is outdated and needs to be removed, there's no reason to not go by the popular vote.

Tell me about New Hampshire, why does he wear the red?

The only 2 states Trump needs as of right now, are Nevada and New Hampshire.. and he's damn near close in both... and that's WITH biased polls.

Kinda weird that they have 17 more votes than Texas when the population differs with like 8 million.

It seems like a long shot.

I'm not confident Trump can hang onto North Carolina desu.

You're going to need just one more thing before voting starts.

An indictment, revealing that Hillary will privatise social security, a paedophile link to Bill.

Something.

Close, except Trump will get Pennsylvania and potentially (in descending order of likelihood) Colarado, Michigan, and Virginia.

virginia has Trump ahead in new poll

recent poll has him tied in new hampshire

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

Don't get complacent! You have to keep fighting!

Do the math:
>Texas: 27 million
>California 39 million
>27/39 * 55 = 38.08

More like this

wtf did you do to colorado's border?

Honestly, I hope Trump wins. Their deficit and debt will be so much fucked that they will be eating bread crumbs the next mandate.

>will not happen though...

>inb4 a #NeverTrump elector votes John Kasich

Trump already lost Nevada

Early voting is a cancer.

That's very possible and one of the most likely outcomes, I'd see prefer to see him take CO or MI though

Hillary will win. I garuntee it.

Michigan will go red.
Screenshot this.

Trump isnt even trying to win. It's what happens when you get Hillary's donor and big democrat to run against her. I dont even know what Trumptards want. Big government but for white people?

Florida is going to go blue and the election pretty much ends at 8pm EST when its called.

I wouldn't be comfortable with a +1 win. All it takes is one elector

Nevada is already lost before voting even started, spics turned up in record numbers against him

so he will need to flip another blue state or he looses

Illegal immigrants count for congressional representation. Really makes you think

Most Hispanics and Southerners are last-minute voters.

>spics turned up in record numbers

Uhh spics are voting for him

Did anyone else see this? This is not a poll but the actual early voting.

Really hope you guys do it and Trump wins.

Democrats always vote early. And in this election at least 15% of dems are voting Trump lol.

how retarded do you have to be to actually believe this?

Sounds like you're the retard

>And in this election at least 15% of dems are voting Trump lol.
Sure thing buddy.

You are really hopeful eh. If Georgia is gone, it is a automatic checkmate.

>colarodo
no

Are Trump voters the biggest retards on the planet? Why are they so against Hillary if they want a ton of government benefits? Trump isnt going to do anything about the border. He's proven this.

your source was an msmnbc screenshit

Flip Nevada, Colorado, and Florida, maybe North Carolina and Georgia.

You might want to look at the actual Georgia polls, he easily won Georgia.

I'm a registered democrat.
Voted Trump.
Although since I vote absentee, I guess there's no real guarantee it'll be counted.

Lol you're delusional

They want to "shock the system" or something despite Trump being a constant beneficiary of said system.

>leaf
remember your proxy Nimble America shill

Trump isnt winning Colorado, he's already lost Nevada.

Trump also isnt trying to win, so he's spent no money on GOTV so any toss ups he'll lose. He'll cry it was rigged and then tour the country making hundreds of thousands holding ego boosting rallies.

Nice try CTR. They still paying you? Get a real job.

Registered Republican here in PA. Will vote Clinton and downticket Rep. If I have to pick between two corrupt democrats, I'm picking the one that will hurt democrats.

He already won Colorado and Nevada

>lol correct the record xD, I have no defense.
>h-he'll make mexico pay for it!

You're not very smart are you

I'm a US expat living in Alberta.

I really dont know what to tell you. You're such an easy mark for Trump. Hope you bought your Gold Trump card so you're an official team trumper.

>clintards actually believe this

literally just woke up after a month of hangover lads

whens the vote? monday? tuesday?

How hard are you going to cry when Trump wins?

>Still gives no rebuttal.
See

Your entire economy is based entirely on receiving gibs from California.

Still waiting for someone to tell me why they support Trump.

>Still gives no rebuttal

How hard are you going to kill yourself when the election ends at 8pm when florida is lost?

You're going to be very embarrassed when Trump wins.

Will you think back to this moment?

Seriously.

Since this state LOVES to set progressive precedents for the rest of the nation and is obsessed with their "non-partisan" jungle primaries, why don't they take it one logical step further and adopt the District Method of electoral allocation like Maine and Nebraska?

Heh nothing personal kid

Yep. I'll be on Sup Forums election night when you're calling for it to be rigged and then you just go back to voting democrat like before.

Tuesday

Not even on the same plane of existence as Aussie shitposting m8

We can already afford Trump's wall. Mexico subsidizing the full cost is just icing on the cake. Not paying for Mexicans in public institutions like schools alone will save us the money for the wall.

I think the reason is we're so sick of constantly replying to you faggots that we've just given up

I don't know why I'm bothering, really. Not like you're ever planning on being useful. You're just gonna keep being worthless regardless of what we tell you, so why do we owe it to you to justify ourselves to you?

You'll be so embarrassed when Trump wins, you won't even be able to post here.

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS !

All those Republicans just need to move to Texas.

I voted Trump because the Republican party are the only ones against citizenship based taxation.
Means I can get double taxed since I'm an American citizen living in Canada.
It typically cancels out due to Canadian taxes being higher in most cases, but the cost of having someone file that complex shit for you is high and the punishment for making a small mistake on it is even higher, like fucking 10k high.
Also this tax will fuck over my kids who can't have shit like an RESP started for them (registered education savings plan). Tax free in Canada, taxed the fuck out of in the US so that's it's not even worth it to have.

>FL
>NC
>Red
Kek

>We can already afford Trump's wall.
He's not going to build it. He's been in such favor of illegal immigration and amnesty for the past decade.

Also Trump doesnt care. You're voting for someone who was up Hillary's ass just a couple years ago, you fucking retard.

Lol you're so delusional

wtf i hate drumpf now

Trump is tied with her in Colorado, he's going to take it.

Have some faith in the man for God's sake, Western civilization depends on it.

WA turns red.

AMA 360 HERE

Yup he will take Colorado

It's not me. The media was scared as fuck that Rubio or Cruz would win the nomination. So they poured a ton of media attention to trump, let him call hin, Hannity gave him nightly blowjobs, etc. Establishment repubs were so scared Cruz was going to win that they would rather have long time democrat Trump.

Actually it is you

California will see record Republican voters, but it won't be enough to flip it. There are too many illegals that vote, including voter fraud.