LIVE: Rally against President Park in South Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=tXm5hYXGmZY

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=9lzNwMz5FCQ
askakorean.blogspot.bg/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, is that hi-vis fluro all Police?

>Clank 2 Korean bogaloo

it's happening, fellows

bump

End time is coming for us.

Isn't this a CIA backed operation as a simulation on how America will react if it is known that Hillary is a puppet?

do you think they'll oust her or what

yes. That part of town is always swarming with police, especially during any special events/protests/holidays. Lots of important monuments, government buildings, financial companies, embassies, etc. It's basically Main Street Gook-S-A.

It's not really that out of the ordinary. I mean, you don't exactly erect a stage and organize a protest concert if you're going to have a violent revolt.

People will be angry, the President will either step down or just let people be angry until she leaves office next year, worst case scenario she gets killed, either way nothing important will change.

Thanks to gooks, all conspiracy theories are now deemed valid. 2016 gr8 year.

isn't every korean citizen military trained? They could just do a violent coup

o shit

I hope my kpop waifu is ok

South Korea has almost total gun control.

I'm at home shitposting instead of caring about this shit LOL

wtf is this

is this what kpop sounds like now

bump

This should be North Korea.

If you can get yourself into one of the buildings near the protest, have a drink while standing out looking down on the crowd, nothing will change but you'll feel like a badass for a little while.

how do you feel that your country in 2016 is literally an anime

i feel like I'd be losing my mind tbqh

North Korea is based

Literally Hillary's America

I think it's a Guns-n-Roses show.

b ump

Why is this not happening in America? The Democratic Party operatives under Hillary Clinton are literally Luciferians.

I want the rest of the worlds secrets to be uncovered, I know we're not the only ones

Is that a starcraft tournament?

>mfw this user is right

What's been going on in SK? Been too focused on the second-to-second American election stuff

will americans do this when hillary wins and gets pardoned from all her crimes?

bump thread

Meh, I hardly believe that's going to happen.

>isn't every korean citizen military trained?
If you mean about 90% of Korean male by "Korean citizen", yes.

>They could just do a violent coup
I don't think that's going to happen though.

Their president took orders from a shaman cult leader

Kind of like hillary

AH CHINCHA SHEEBA SEKI KESEKYA

hahahaha stupid korea

The same death cult with those 1000 dead bodies?

>Tfw people in mass are protesting park yet no one is for HIllary

We just got confirmation that many of our officials, corporate fat cats and celebrities are involved in witchcraft, including Hillary Clinton and her campaign chairman. The kind of stuff they do would have gotten them burned at the stake 200 years ago but apparently this is perfectly okay even though they are probably raping children and abusing animals.

Wow what. Gonna have to look into this

Dunno. Theory is that the ferry drowning was a sacrifice

basically, the President had close relations to a mystic shaman woman, and is believed to have connections to some other very powerful female corporate leaders. They are believed to have been inappropriately advising her, reviewing law and policy, guiding her presidency.

The most extreme interpretation is that this is some kind of voodoo cult, feminist cabal controlling Korea from behind the scenes. I would generally be of a mindset to call this tinfoil hat-level thinking, except that this was all believed to be a dumb conspiracy theory in the first place until the President came out and admitted it, slowly revealing Korea as the one true land of anime, to the great shame of Japan.

tl;dr people are mostly protesting because they already didn't like the President, and now they have a clear thing they can bitch about.

someone fill me in on what's happening in worst korea right now

they somehow hired a woman president? is that why they're rioting?

what do you think it is just apathy. i would be surprised if nothing happens considering korea's past of demonstrations and its willingness to save face. also i heard her approval rating is only at 5%

>Abe is still in power

bump

>want the rest of the worlds secrets to be uncovered, I know we're not the only ones

Your situation in South Korea is no way worse than in America. Yours is also a huge scandal, but the Mainstream Media in the West refuse to cover it, it has to be connected the scandal in America to some extent.

Wikileaks and some other sources like the Blackwater mercenary group founder and a former spy chief said that in America, the (((elites))) are believed to be conducting unthinkable evil rituals, they fly over to some random island in the Bahamas to perform sexual acts to abducted children.

>Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-erik-prince-november-4-2016

>The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

>The Clinton Pedophilia Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

>US Takeover May Be Near
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

Yeah. But that turned out to be a cemetary for cultists.

So unfortunately, those bodies weren't sacrifices for any shady rituals. They were just bodies of cultists, or bodies of their family.

South Korean riots are a hundred times more violent than American riots though.

Just search youtube.

There are flamethrowers, steel pipes, etc being used.

b ump

The so-called "demonstrations" you're referring to are like, in 60s, 70s and 80s.

It's been like 30 years from the last time we pillaged guns from military and threw molotovs.

At least they have a functioning democracy unlike many other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lzNwMz5FCQ

so basically they've just become 'complacent' because their living standards are so high. but still koreans can fly off the handle pretty easily. atleast they actually protest unlike amerigans

>Yours is also a huge scandal, but the Mainstream Media in the West refuse to cover it, it has to be connected the scandal in America to some extent.

honestly senpai, any time you consider a media conspiracy theory, just think about how you would feel if you worked in the media. Would you rather spend a long time investigating and explaining who the fuck this president is, who the fuck the advisor is, the million other pieces of backstory, writing them into a cohesive article that adequately explains the issue to an audience that barely knows what Korea is, pray the audience cares, and then work your ass off hoping you finish writing, editing, and publication before the issue becomes irrelevant, or... emails and russia?

Media is bad because media is just like you and me: Lazy as fuck. There's little motivation to go into stuff like this.

As a Korean professor recently told me: "I have to say, I'm really thankful this issue is so complicated and weird... it would be a huge loss of face, but the foreign media can't figure it out."

Thanks for context oppa

Damn South Korea, bro. You're basically telling me this won't likely end in a happening?

>leader takes orders from cult
>democratic
There isn't a single functioning "democratic" state in existence, m8.

fwiw it's much easier to stage a massive protest against the government when a third of your population lives within an hour of the capital.

America's distributed nature is a huge double edged sword for so many things, economic, developmental, political, cultural.

bump

Can you explain to me the whole "8 Goddesses" thing? I don't see it coming up at all in Western news media.

true but if there was enough people who cared enough about it then you'd atleast expect a crowd gathering around washington or something

what city is this protest taking place anyway, is it seoul

>this is going to be USA with Hillary as president
wew

>so basically they've just become 'complacent' because their living standards are so high
Oh, no, hell no. Suicide rate is higher than ever. How is that high living standards?
People have gotten lost the compassion. About democracy and freedom. That's all. Korean education brainwashed people to stop resisting and protesting.

>but still koreans can fly off the handle pretty easily.
So I doubt it. But if they do, shit's gonna get real.

Yeah, it's far from the end. People yelling in the air. how is that an end in a happening?

see the basic picture is we know that Park was receiving advisement from a shaman (Choi). The theory is that Choi is just the tip of the iceberg, with others involved, either in inappropriately running the government, or outright raising Park and grooming her to be their puppet. Nothing is really known about this part, if it's even real.

of course it's fucking seoul. Half of Korea's population lives within the Seoul Capital Area. The video is apparently coming from the top of the US Embassy; this area is in front of Gwanghwamun, if you care to look it up, very famous area for a number of reasons. Sort of like the US' National Mall and Wall Street put together.

Crowds gather around Washington all the time, but Capital police tend toward dispersion. American police are terrified of peaceful protests for some reason; they're very common throughout Asia, but American police always want to escalate things so they can feel like badasses. Things have to either get violent so bubba can have fun, or they have to go away.

Why isn't the western MSM reporting this? A literal cult of 8 women running the country behind the scenes.

kek

One of the whistleblowers said that it's a group of 8 Korean women controlling the Korean society behind the veil.

Although no one knows if they really exist yet.

So why all the suicide?

What's your thoughts on The North possibly invading once they find out about this.

you need to read askakorean.blogspot.bg/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1

in order to understand what is going on there

Hope Murica takes note of what to do when Hillary gets elected.

Same with the #SpiritCooking. No coverage at all. Must be all interconnected. If your country is not talking about it as well then it's part of it.

see , and a bit of tl;dr, we can't confirm the juicy details (yet), and there's just not enough understanding of anything Korean for a mainstream western audience until a more coherent story forms.

no

Japanese influence

>Implying some wrong doings of elected officials = not democratic

It is one of the flaws of the representative democracy. Elected officials almost always abuse their given power. It is inevitable. The important thing is that how their people react to such crisis.

People protest in tens of thousands to fight against political injustice and the government allows it even though they don't like - it basically shows that the society has a functioning democracy.

Umm, racist and sexist much?

economically, korea is doing very well, especially considering how small its land mass and amount of resources are

>So I doubt it. But if they do, shit's gonna get real.
this scandal won't blow over so easily. it's too high profile

there's gotta be atleast 10k people in this protest

good question

How's the sex tourism in Korea? Asking for a friend.

>economically, Korea is doing very well,

They are doing well against which countries? I've heard even Taiwan is financially better off than Korea.

not bad for a first world country, but if you're just in it for the sex, head south

>there's gotta be atleast 10k people in this protest

leaf estimation my friends

>tfw the good old days when we were giving billions to North Korea

this is not like one of my kpop songs

>of course it's fucking seoul
the massive protest in the 1980s started in gwanju. really it could happen anywere. it makes sense that it happens in seoul too though

>American police are terrified of peaceful protests for some reason
because amerigans have guns

someone give me a tl;dr of what's happening

So what have the 8 goddesses actually done that's so outrageous?

I know they were supposedly controlling Park, but what did they actually get done?

There's literally nothing hard about it and you don't have to explain a country's backstory.

The reason is is because they don't care about Korea, if it was an enemy or on the list of countries that we like to whine about it would be a huge story.

The States is still giving money to North Korea.

korea is a top 10 economy right now

are you retarded or something. look at the crowd. it could fill a medium sized stadium easily

Koreans (of both genders) rallying against a Korean woman is racist and sexist? What kind of SJW bullshit are you smoking because you need to kick the ass of whatever dicklicker gave it to you because you got cheated...

Does SK have 2A? Guess not... Let this serve as a reminder. It could have been over already.

It's a meme you dip

against pretty much all of them, senpai. They're on pace to beat out France and take like 3rd or 4th place in quality of living within the next few years. they're already beating you on GDP.

They might have had some temporary downturn, or some specific field with issues, but economically they're much stronger than Taiwan.

This crowd is closer to 100k than 10k, leaf.

i don't think you've seen a correlation of crowds by their numbers before. that's not 100k. not even close

No... it's really not... It's not noteworthy enough to be a meme...

President Park (pictured in OP) admitted that she had been giving classified documents to her friend who told her what to do and gave her loads of money, this woman's some new age psychic cult member scam artist who told her she could talk to her mothers ghost or some shit, think she ran off to Germany since they'll take any scum

*cringes*

>stream down
Pure coincidence

>Implying GDP is more important than GDP per capita(PPP)

GDP doesn't mean a jackshit.

They created the hallyu wave/kpop/kdrama

STREAM DOWN FUCKING SHIT

Minimum wage is around $5.5/hour and yet prices are higher than New York.

Working environment is literally killing people. People dies from overwork and industrial disasters everyday.

Competition is merciless. Hundreds of highschool students kill themselve because they couldn't do better than their classmates.

And some other major issues. Basically, they don't see any future ahead.

And government has been giving no shit about those issues for about 10 years now.

NK will never invade SK as long as US military force is here.

ty lad

>They created the hallyu wave/kpop/kdrama

What the fuck is that.