The black panther movie looks great, do you guys think it will avoid racial bullshit in favor of sci fi?

The black panther movie looks great, do you guys think it will avoid racial bullshit in favor of sci fi?

>looks great
Lmao no?

The movie itself? Probably
The reviews and the twat fanbase? kek

Yes, the actual MCU has been shockingly free from political bullshit (other than the lines in Homecoming Amy got her "I am le hip with le millenials" grubby hands on) and is basically nothing but normal straight people who don't care what race they are, but it won't stop the audience from going mental about it.

its a SJW hollywood for the next two decades, half a decade has gone...

We're wating for all the 40 year olds to get to the age of irrelivancy. 60y/o has-beens are what we're waiting on.

>The reviews and the twat fanbase? kek
Fucking this
They will be insufferable

Nope
prepare for SJW "kill all white children" overload

WE WUZ is going to have to get the "f.a.m" and "t.b.h" treatment for like 2 years to make discussion on this character and his movie possible

Good. shouldn't be discussed at all

In all fairness, the bat-suit defined by the Bale movies is almost painfully real-world limited. Its just military battle armor that was deemed too expensive for disposable grunts. until the batfleck shows any re-definition of the suit we'll assume its still considered to be at least roughly the same utility level, at the least nothing in the BvS movie was suggestive of any major improvements.

meanwhile, black panthers costume exists in a world with notably high-tech Stark and Wakandan technology, and on top of that there was no need to be sneaky about the suit's construction but instead likely had all the Wakandan resources thrown at it to make it the absolute state of the art as possible. Lets not even get into it being made out of a metal that effectively has physics-impossible properties, and is likely literally magic-enchanted as well.

The batsuit is a million-dollar outfit. The BP suit is likely into the billions.

Imagine having X-men in the MCU universe. People heads will explode.

I wonder if they could use Namor for the MCU...

>Lmao
you must be 18+ to post outside Sup Forums

I put that to annoy little faggots like you.

The movie itself is already doing stupid racial bullshit.

>nothing in the BvS movie was suggestive of any major improvements.
It took fucking headshots from a magnum at point blank range,what more do you fucking want?

Sci-fi is usually made better by sociopolitical overtones, especially Afro-futurism. Just because a bunch of internet edgelords get triggered over black people existing, and a bunch of "YASSS KANG" white allies will declare the movie perfect because "diversity" without consideration for story, doesn't mean they should shy away from the political ramifications of the story, in fact, it means they have more responsibility to handle those ramifications with tact and use it to tell a great story. Not that I think that's going to happen, it's a Marvel movie, any serious moment or actual emotion will be undercut by some goofy joke that'll rob every scene of its power.

Hell, they've already got "secret handshake=friendship" from Homecoming and "Dark Self Villain" from Iron Man/IM2/Ant-Man/Luke Cage.

how can panther compete?

>the Panther Micropenis
>the Big Bat Cock
How can KANGZ even compete?!

Depends who's promoting it. I've seen the black director who did Dear White People's netflix series say something along the lines "it's okay for white people to watch, it isn't going to lecture you" while the white producer of that show was all "Fuck white people!" Wished I saved the image.

By having a good movie

Why is Batman wearing a crotch protections?

>black panther
>good
Lol you fuckin wish

I honestly think the movie will play it straight and not be some "Dear White People" with action scenes.

BUT the critics (The white ones) will be the most insufferable throughout the run.

Why does Black Panther have no crotch?

Black Panther himself is in a weird place. The SJW left love him because he is a black superhero and leader of a Black country which is a sci-fi paradise. The alt-right love him because he is a superhero male who leads a nationalistic isolationist country with a giant wall around it to keep out foreigners and protect its own cultural identity.
Really it could go either way, I am already seeing efforts by both sides to claim that the OTHER group is outraged by the Black Panther movie.

>THIS IS WHAT AFRICA WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE
I can feel it, like fucking tachyons

Maybe the movie itself will though I doubt it but there's no way in hell the commentary surrounding it will.

I garuntee with 100% certainty that it will be the best reviewed, highest RT scoring comicbook movie of all time. Critics will be falling over themselves to praise every aspect of it. It'll probably even get a best picture nomination.

Screenshot this.

Marvel Studios in general has steered away from racial bullshit

>get's shot in the dick
>No Damian

I'm sure Marvel will neuter Wakanda just like they have Ragnarok. I'm not saying it will be bad but don't expect to see challenging themes in any way.

>The Virgin BrownKitty
>The ChadBatGod

This will probably be the case. I seriously doubt Marvel Studios will end up trying to do some whypipo shit because stuff made under the mouse seems to generally try and please as many people as possible and be very unoffensive for the most part.

I also like BP suit better than the bvs batsuit, the crow's feet on the side of the eyes and shorter ears make the cowl look cheap. Dark knight is probably my favorite version of the movies batsuit.

Considering Sup Forums can't seem to have a discussion about the movie without it turning racial, this will probably be true.

tdk suit isn't even the best suit of it's own series. batman begins suit was better. i really like the bale/nolan trilogy but the suit in tdk was overtly complicated tacticool it worked but it wasn't that great.

Batman and black Catwoman's son

I know I will not go watch it.
I can not tolerate black us culture hype in movies and does not matter that is portrayed in the middle of africa.

>tfw Black Panther is an Unsullied

WE

How would it be that?
It's fucking Africa!
Wakanda is ethnically homogenous.
They're a fucking hermit kingdom of xenophobic supremacists.
They have no room to lecture anyone.