Getting close to the end!

Last time:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95522717
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95590624
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96007214

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pExsqIzrhbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aw shit, forgot to number the storytime. Oh whatever.

>Today on "Garrosh throws a tantrum"

2real

The worst part is Garrosh wouldn't even have any respect for Grom if it weren't for Thrall. It's like the character was an evolutionary dead end from inception: a character that would regress characterisation the more he interacted with the world.

Shame too, because there were some signs of Garrosh evolving, like that questline were that dick Orc general blows up a Tauren village or whatever, but it seems Blizz weren't interested in going that route.

Well, that's Garrosh for you. For a giant orc, the guy is laughably weak-willed. He's so wishy-washy and insecure. If it weren't for the big green boner Thrall has for Grom, Garrosh would still be sitting in Nagrand feeling sorry for himself.

Last issue for today!

Cataclysm is basically a huge write-off for lore. To hear tell, nobody was talking to anybody during development. Which is how you end up with all the schizo characterization and whole zones getting turned into extended movie parodies.

Also a weirdly high amount of toilet humor. I think somebody at Blizz has a scat fetish.

Fortunately, it's just the five levels. I zip through Cata content as quickly as possible and then put it out of my mind.

I've actually been leveling a character from the ground up and a lot of the changed zones are pretty interesting, it's just that, as you said, there was some behind the scenes fuckery that makes some quests weird.
Thank god I wasn't the only one who noticed all the poop-related quests, seriously wtf

It's possible that I'm too hard on Cata, but Redridge used to be my favorite zone.

I mean, I like First Blood as much as anybody, but c'mon.

youtube.com/watch?v=pExsqIzrhbY
GARONA, stop hiding your weakness, like a CUNT!

OK yes, JOHN J KEESHAN is very silly, but I liked what they did with Silverpine.

>Indoctrinating whispers
Oh yeah, and current lore wants us to believe the Void is a neutral cosmic force. Makes sense, right?

That's it for today, next time: the end! See ya'll then!

Thanks OP, been following along. I remember being roped into playing WoW as a kid without any knowledge of the lore, and liked the setting so much I went back and played the original 3 games. EPL/WPL/Strat/Scholo are still some of my favorite game areas in any game. I stopped playing about half way through WOTLK. I currently playing on Lights Hope, that private vanilla server and it's some of the most fun I've had in years, also Aegwynn is a cutie

Legion's pretty cool, although admittedly I may like the artifact weapons and class hall missions I bit more than most, plus those invasions from before the release of the xpac
>Lights Hope
That's the one born out of the ashes of Elysium, right? Man what a dumb shitshow that was