I thought Obama was bad for the economy?

I thought Obama was bad for the economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0
truthrevolt.org/videos/ben-shapiro-fracking-saved-obama-economy
politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-trump-un-american-inhuman-230753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dan Carbon

Dan (((Diamondstienberg)))

saged for merchant content

>private sector
>The sector run by private companies
>That the president has significantly less control over

>Takes credit for the work of CEOs and managers across the US

Thanks for the cropped tweet with no sources Danny boy.

Look at how many people hold multiple jobs. People don't hold two or three jobs for funsies. They do it because it's hard to make ends meet.

Also (((Diamond)))

>president having anything to do with the economy

> Create public jobs
BWAAAAAH ! Communist ! Waste of tax payer money !
> Help entrepreneurs to create private jobs !
He did nothing ! He took credit for CEO's hard job even if my previous republican president couldn't do that because for some reason the CEOs weren't doing such hard job during his time !

You can never win, do you ?

>90m out of the work force
yeah obama has been bad objectively

>Private sector job growth= the economy
Wew lad

>Taco Bell to add 100,000 jobs by 2022
WOW OBAMA SAVED US
THIS IS WHY WALLS ARE BAD

Private sector jobs = paid activists and SJWs into faculty type positions in universities

Economy was supposed to stay at 2008 level? Growth was systemic, Obama's policies crippled it by bailing out banks and industries with taxpayer's money.

-- Full time jobs have never been so low.

-- Labour force participation rate has never been so low.

Yeah Obombo was great for the part-time workforce and those employed by the State.

I would think it would be congress moreso than the president that would affect the economy.

>creates millions of shit mcjobs
>many people work more than one mcjob

JOB CREATION

I despise Bush but this is clearly a false equivocal. Bush left office at the height of the financial crisis. Businesses were shutting left and right and people were losses their homes.

>No mention of what kind of jobs
>US population has increased by 37 million in the past 16 years

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Where the fuck are they getting those numbers from? I'm calling bullshit on that.

Bush was a bigger commie than Obomba

The 08 crisis happened just at the end of Bush second term, thus shitting the statistics. With the foreseeable recovery and increase in population through mass immigration, the job creation could only go up.

Shits fucked. They hide just how fucked the economy is under sneaky statistics.

This image is for Australia but I understand that America is in much the same position

Bush had to deal with the fall-out from Bill Clinton's policies towards the end which caused the crisis. NAFTA, Fair Housing Act, and every other piece of shit legislation that delivered a slow knife to America's heart.

>Job growth
>People work 3 jobs instead of one
Yeah sure that's totally positive job growth. They did the same in France about unemployment numbers being down. Turns out they changed the way they calculate that (by not counting some people) so the gov could boast about reducing unemployment

why are their names always after precious metals or jewels?

But was there not higher unemployment after the crisis? Would it not make sense that after 8 years economy would recover

The hours are cumulatively the same. There are fewer people working 40 hours because companies don't want to be forced to pay for full time workers health insurance. You can blame Obama or the companies who do this. Those who got cut down to 28 hours wont make a living wage and certainly wont be able to afford Obamacare. So not we have more people on welfare and medicaid than ever.

This is the bill for Obama's economic manipulations

This isn't Civilization. Presidents don't micromanage the economy

Hmmm

what is the 'taking over at the literal bottom of the of trough'

Most of those jobs are minimum wage jobs.

When did he create 11 million jobs? Was it after he lost 11 million jobs?

What did Obama do to help startups? Nothing. That's more local government. For example, in St louis very big companies are leaving. Ridiculous amount in the past 4 years. They're now the number 1 for startups in the US. Why? Local government has provided a lot of grants specifically to local startups, if they didn't they'd become Detroit. Obama doesn't give a fuck about st louis economy

I remember when the debt per citizen was like $20k. Doesn't even seem like that long ago.

what?

how many of those are second jobs at taco bell fag.

> manipulating the books
he learned that from US

where the fuck is obamaleaf

The Fed does macromanage the economy though, hence the pessimism over QE or their forward guidance.

OBAMA TAKE MONEY FROM SAUDITES AND GIVES TO PPL FOR NOTHING

Taco Bell jobs brah. All the good manufacturing jobs went to his madras mates in Indonesia.

haahah I was just about to ask this

>Less full-time jobs
>More part-time jobs
wow, what an improvement

>news keeps running shit about how great the economy is
>it doesn't feel like it's great
>everything keeps getting more expensive
>haven't had a raise or an opportunity in 10 years
>now back in school trying to go into a different field
>family complains about inability to find workers unless they want to hire incompetent illegals
>father-in-law works for Olympus as an engineer, no one in his company has had a raise since 2004

But economists keep telling us everything is great, so that really helps.

>Putin shill forgot his proxy

Obama has been fucking terrifying for small businesses.

Not saying any of the new turds for president have been much better, but that's definitely not the platform to take if you want to kiss Obama's ass and get away with it.

A private sector job in 2016 = part time, minimum wage.

good work obama.

KEK

>the leaf speaks once more

>the leaf has spoken, cringe in this dawn of glorious cringiness

>crush full-time good paying jobs
>add double the amount of minimum wage part time jobs

Obama is really tremendous for job growth!

You should ask what sort of jobs are those and what group where they for.

nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

>cause the government has that exact amount of money on tap in a finger snap

You're a retard

proper image.

>you lose your stable job
>now you have to have 3 part time jobs to survive
BOOM! Obama created 2 new jobs!

truthrevolt.org/videos/ben-shapiro-fracking-saved-obama-economy

/thread

>in other news over the last eight years nearly 12 million minority workers got imported via h1b1!

King nigger scared!!!

>politico.com/story/2016/11/barack-obama-trump-un-american-inhuman-230753

Yeah, then the private companies charge 2x or more what the state run companies did

Everything costs more for the consumer, less for the company

This system really fucks everything up

t.all privatisations ever.

That's literally it: statistic manipulation. It's like when our president said we had less poverty than Germany and England which was true in paper because those countries have a way higher poverty line, but in reality it couldn't be further away from the truth.

Another one. Obango started counting cases of illegals being turned back at the borders as deportations, so the number skyrocketed. Ironically leftists defend this by telling Trumpfags to vote Dem because they deported people in mass (cognitive dissonance much?).

Another one. Obango created way more job positions, this is a fact, by forcing Americans to work two part-time jobs instead of one full-time.

The state lies, big fucking news.

>jobs created after a recession
you dont say

2 part time jobs replacing 1 full time job != job growth

I'm far from left-wing but you guys sound like lunatics when you pick and choose what facts you want to believe. This echo chamber is turning all your brains into mush.

Obamacare ironically created many 29h/week jobs.

What job growth is he supposed to be responsible for and apparently has ruined?

>Dan (((Diamond)))

HOLY FUCK GUYS

I JUST REALIZED THAT DIAMOND TIARA IS A FUCKING JEW

When you are at the bottom, the only place left to go is up.

You could have given each person 1,000,000 and it still would have been cheaper than having obama as president.

I think she is just Californian

> Bush assumed at the peak of a bubble
> Obama assumed at the bottom of a depression

Yeah, employment is totally dependant on politicians' performance

>Dan Mineral

The job rate is lower than it ever was. Technically higher than in the early 60s because many women didn't work.

Obama already said they didn't build that