JAKARTA, INDONESIA, ISIS

150,000+ MODERATE JIHADI MUSLIM TERRORISTS

"Conservative Islamist opponents say that Ahok, who is a Christian of Chinese descent, should not administer a Muslim-majority city.

"They had previously quoted a verse from the Muslim holy book at a rally, which warns against Muslims allying themselves with nonbelievers.

"In a campaign speech, Ahok told Indonesians that the religious verse did not prohibit them from voting for a non-Muslim. His interpretation of the text is what elicited protests and charges of blasphemy.

"The protesters called for Ahok's death, shouting "kill Ahok" and "kill Ahok for insulting Islam."

"As many as 18,000 police and military personnel were deployed ahead of Friday's protests, and an inner ring of approximately 100 armed military guards were placed outside the governor's residence, CNN Indonesia reported.

"She said jihadist-run accounts on social media urged sympathizers of these groups to fan the flame of jihad in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation.

"However, there are no signs suggesting that Friday's clashes were associated with ISIS or al Qaeda…."

>NO SIGNS

"ALLAHU AKBAR" FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS

NY TIMES

archive.is/vW7Ek

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

archive.is/wcnf8

This story is almost 24 hours old, why isn't it all over twitter & pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j8vxxBYE5n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rRXHn2iiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leftists don't want to run with it because it disrupts the muh only 0.1% of mudslimes are radical meme

at least no one blew up after all those allahu akbars... yet

Islam needs to be purged.

No one blew up and mostly the news is shifting into politic rivalry.

Indonesia is superfucked. Their only hope is to be hit by more tsunamis to reduce their jihadi population.

these fuckers better not get any ideas about travelling south!

99% of terrorism in SEA is funded by Malaysians

Wouldn't it be amazing just to drive a big fucking road train with spikes on the side Mad Max style right through all those cunts?

I genuinely wonder how Muslim apologists are going to spin this one.

Do Indonesians have any kind of history with western socities that would cause them to radicalize?

I don't get it.

nuke the riceniggers

>spin this
They don't need to. They just won't report it.
And you as average Joe, unable to speak the language, will not be able to understand the live streams.
If it manages to be reported, I'm sure it will be reported as "a massive public protest against against the governor who openly offended religious groups".
And it still won't tell you who's doing what because, you don't speak the language.

And on and on we go with the ride.

>Do Indonesians have any kind of history with western socities that would cause them to radicalize?

well they were a Dutch colony, but before the Dutch left 'Indonesia' wasn't a country, it was just a series of kingdoms in the Dutch East Indies.

equidistant (approximately) from the Aus mainland to kiwiland there is literally millions of militant jungle durkas.

Oh.

ABC (Australia) had a blonde female reporter there, you could tell she was a little scared.

Really weird tho, she was trying to suggest it was mostly peaceful whilst simultaneously showing footage and giving reports that would suggest otherwise.

No real context was given the the extremists position.

>Hillary Rally In Florida.jpg

>I genuinely wonder how Muslim apologists are going to spin this one.

There is a news story I saw which blames the protests on harsh eviction policies of Ahok, thereby implying that Islam is only 'cover' for the 'true' cause.

RELIGION OF PEACE

The media won't talk about it because it might hurt Hillary

Any other time they probably would talk about it though

Where are the attacks?

Saturday night Taharuush, get settled in boys.

I hope the situation goes from bad to worse so we have a justification to turn them into lebensraum

>moderates

To be fair though 150 k is a pretty bad turnout considering it's in a 30 million people city and they literally bussed in SHITLOADS of people for protest.

RADICALS WEAK!

>A nation of 9.5 million, Sweden expected to take as many as 190,000 (((refugees)))

Checked

In the bad old days of NZ cinema there was actually a movie made about that very thing
youtu.be/j8vxxBYE5n4

PLESS DELET VERY OFFEND

Source?

Our PM is too corrupt to be wiring money to terrorists mate.

I guess the Quran is Anot wrong

Like the frog in the pot being boiled slowly.

i saw some jackasses burn my neighbors car yesterday

Is your neighbour a chink?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rRXHn2iiM

they raided a supermarket for no absolute reason

yeah he is

the muslim here hates everything that isnt muslim

Stop the boats tbqh.

>the muslim here hates everything that isnt muslim
Stop the presses, now this is real news!

How common is inbreeding in the indonesian muslim community?

How could peaceful Muslims be so intolerant?