What would happen if Lord Boros invaded the DCU?

What would happen if Lord Boros invaded the DCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_-CB4Rzs2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy, a generic powerful event villain
What ever will the Justice League do?

get fucked up

we got quite a lot of info on him he's alexander the great but as an anime alien

He seems to be in the same level of Mogul (the strong one) and by the level of destruction his spaceship caused and the many powerfull generals that he had I would say he is a event level villian that would take many issues and crossovers to defeat.

But what is the point really, a villians is as strong as the writter decides he is. Give a jokerfag power over the JL books and joker would become a powerfull thread capable of killing many heroes with ease, give him to somebody that doesn´t give a shit about him and he would be a joke villian that nobody takes seriusly.

Seems stronger than Mogul to me

youtube.com/watch?v=h_-CB4Rzs2Q

Mogul at his most treadning, Capable of destroying many worlds but not slave the universe like Darkside.
I used him as an example because he is the closest comparison I can thing off. Both comand a powerfull spaceship with a great army of minios But also are very strong themselves.

Does the DC universe still have that rule where whatever dimension has home field advantage always wins?

He'd be taken care of in a single issue of Morrison's JLA.

As I said Villians are as strong as the writters wish for. sometimes Deathstroke beats all the JL without moving an inch sometimes he gets beaten offscreen by a b-list hero.
Sometimes Mogul gets his own crossover ark sometimes he the joke in the prologue of METAL.

Yeah
Remember Emperor Joker?

It'd probably be a 1v1 with Boros and Superman, but in the end the whole league would bumrush him and wherever they're fighting would be demolished.

Yeah some advantages of manga is that a single creator decides how the story goes. Say whatever you want about the shitshow that was Naruto at least is over. Nobody 5 years from now would make naruto and retcon half of the things in that book.

It took a serious punch from Saitama to kill him which at least puts him at galaxy level

Get killed by Krona.

Because really Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Krona? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Malthusian Krona. I’m not talking about Entropy avatar Krona either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Entropy , Malthusian , guardian, time traveler Krona ( with all the emotional entities and core batteries under his control ), equipped with his Power Gauntlet and replica of Alan Scott's ring which allows him to control all the guardians and their servants on OA.

I’m referring to Malthusian , Entropy, Antimatter sun, Power cosmic absorbing, Corps leader , Emotional spectrum absorbing , time traveler , multiverse creating Krona ( with all the emotional entities and core batteries under his control ) who has absorbed the powers of Galactus and multiple universes that he has destroyed.

Was it even a serious punch? They said that Saitama just straight-up lied when he said it took actual effort to kill Boros.

not just a serious punch but also his own attack

they lied when they said it was a hard fight the punch was serious as in it had the intent to kill or end the fight not in the sense that saitama put actually effort into it

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Superman? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Golden age Superman. I’m not talking about Pre-Crisis Superman trained by Muhammad Ali either. Or even talking about All Star Superman with the Time warping gravity gun and Solar suit (with the solar power cancer abilities and being capable of lifting 200 quintillion tons) equipped with Amalgam Comics Cap´s shield and Mjolnir, Hell, I’m not even talking about Superman 1 Million with solar supercharge, with all his multiversal powers and inside his fortress in the supersun. I’m talking about new 52 superman combined with Post-Crisis Supes with reality chattering punches, Solar Flare piloting the thought Robot powered by symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities, and possibilities with Hyperverse level of strength, , 4th wall awareness and plot Manipulation.

Batman, with prep time

He would completely destroyed the JLA. He caused damaged to Saitama, a person who is literally infinite.

no he THOUGHT he did.

Those were just scuff marks. Tatsumaki, Boros and Garou all failed to actually cause damage to Saitama.

Thought Robot Superman stops him

He gets aced, he's a planet breaker AT BEST. and the force that killed him only parted the atmosphere briefly, so, i doubt he could have blown the planet apart, as the force it took to stop that attack and kill him didn't blow up a good chunk of the earth at all.

Superman solos, green lantern could likely take him 1 on 1. Martian manhunter solos. Wonder woman solos, batman beats his ship, which is weaker than the ships from independence day. Aquaman kills his minions.

As much as one punch man fans think he's all powerful. He's really not demonstrated his ability to be anything above lowish high-tier.

What's even the appeal of OPM? It was kind of funny at the beginning but then it just ends up introducing a bunch of characters and having them getting into big fights with other just introduced characters without giving you time to care about any of them.

besides appealing to those losing their hair
youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4

>I can thing off
never heard that particular euphemism before

The appeal is babbies first anime with powerful enemies and large scale fights.
No matter how you explain to an OPMfag that [your character] is better than anyone in OPM, they will fling shit like a cage of retarded monkies.
Id rather these fags be here than Sup Forums.

Psychic (not)Loli ass and her sister's tig ol bitties.

You've got to be 18 to post here, you know. Go talk to your parents, apologize for being such a mistake.

OPMfags, everyone.

You know, that's... actually kind of hard to say. We only ever saw him fight Saitama, and since Saitama is basically invincible it's difficult to get a good reading on his actually power level.

I'd say he'd probably be around Mongul's power level, personally, but I could totally be sold on a argument that puts him at or near Darkseid's level. Definitely a Superman or GL Corps villain.

That's because his regen game is ridiculous. He got punched into goo and still came back. Which isn't really relevant to the League because they're not going for a kill shot

yeah, because you really sold your point when you type like

Are you implying that I'm wrong? This thread is an example of how cancerous your fanbase is
>JLA have fought foes harder than him
>NUH UH, SAITAMA HAD TO GO SERIOUS ON HIM, AND HIS POWERLEVEL IS INFINITY!!1!

It's like your a child and OPM is your DBZ.

Superman

>strawmanning this hard
you forgot your dummy

that wasn't a straw man.
it was paraphrasing

No he only damaged his clothes and kicked him to the moon

>Read the comic
>Thought I get a really cool and crazy fight scene
>Literally just punching and a few eye beams
What's even the point

He'd absolutely annihilate anyone that isn't a heavy hitter. Fucker kicked a man into the moon in a matter of seconds, survived attacks that up till now rendered everything up until that point a chunky salsa and was gearing up to launch an attack that would destroy the entirety of earth's crust, possibly even more. I could definitely see him getting his shit pushed in by the big guns like Flash, Supes, WW, and the like, but most everyone else is going to get raped by his subordinates alone. Pair in his intergalactic conquest and he's basically a somewhat weaker, less durable (but more regenerative) Darkseid. Is he major threat? Probably not in the long run no, but he's definitely something the League would want to get squared away as soon as possible.

Krona's power level is fucking retarded

Oh hell yeah, that's what makes this matchup so good. Boros would've been a serious problem in any other show.

In the end it'd have to be a joint effort by the entire league to put him down.

>In the end it'd have to be a joint effort by the entire league to put him down.
No he wouldn't. He's weak as fuck compared to League enemy's not to mention all of their solo villains.

How the heck would you even know Boros's power level? That's the entire point. All we know is that it's less than infinity.

Bullshit dude.

bruh he can launch people into space

He's not weak, but he's not especially powerful either. His main threat comes from the facts that he's hard to put down for good, is so desperate for a good fight that he'll carve a path of destruction through multiple planets to get it, and will happily resort to the nuclear option within moments of finding exactly what he wanted. In other words you'd need overwhelming for from the word go to make sure he doesn't get worked up enough to try and vaporize your planet.

Great argument.
That's not that hard to do for most superhumans or heroes.

He loses to that retard Hal Jordan all the time, how powerful could he possibly be?

>That's not that hard to do for most superhumans or heroes
For the heavy hitters perhaps. You have to take into account the sheer speed at which he launched Saitama into the moon from a distance of maybe a mile or so above the ground. That's not everyday strength in DC, it's still impressive, just not to the same extent to what someone like super man could do.

It would take the League because he has a shit ton of alien groupies with insane powers, but if he were to fight alone, Superman, Green Lantern Hal, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl and/or Shazam could beat him. Fuck, even Blue Bettle, Starfire, Cyborg and Flash could probably take him down.

Where the fuck is this from?

Best boy and girl of course

so then,how would the league deal with monster garou?

Haven't read that far, but honestly I think Superman or maybe Flash would try to talk him down

>Naruto
>Nobody will ever reckon it

Eerhmm, user..

Boros cannot even survive in Dragon Ball universe, do you think he will survive in DC?

Where are you pulling this galaxy shit out of

He's confirmed star level by some guide that ONE had input on.
He'd be on par with any star level, sub-lightspeed/relativistic character from DC.

He was tagged by Saitama, and by feats, Saitama is freaking slow compared to DC heavy hitters.

But Boros IS the greatest feat that Saitama has accomplished. Nothing else even comes close. And he didn't exactly struggle with it.
That's like saying someone is weak because the strongest thing they've ever punched through is cardboard when they live in a world of cardboard. And then a man made of cork comes around and he punches through it too. How does that say anything about the man made of cork?

He is literally Maggeddon

Saitama running alongside Genos to rescue the city from the attack of the sea monsters. How much took him to reach the place?

But whatever, the thing is... Boros get destroyed faster than he can blink.

>Saitama is freaking slow compared to DC heavy hitters.
Saitama is like a speedster, in that he needs to activate his speed, otherwise a second would take him to process a year, which of course would be incredibly boring, for any speedster. Thus it only activates when he wants to, or when his instincts kick in when he is in danger(it is implied that bladed weapons would hurt him, as he has stopped them each time he was attacked, instead of just taking the hit like with a punch)
Thus, we don't know his max speed, as, whenever he wants to, he could stop any and all attacks that came to him from any speed we have seen so far(webcomic included)

That's the problem with OnePunchMan and putting him(or his foes) up in discussions with other stories, as we don't know the limits(if he has one) of Saitama, we don't know how strong he really is.

That's why you discuss through feats, or you ended up like those Hulk fanboys (His strength equals is rage, so is infinite, he's the strongest fictional character), or the DBZ fanboys (his powerlevel, reeee)....

Oh well, Saitama fanboys already exist tho...

The only way to discuss fictional (no toon force ) characters is through feats... You can say; He's a joke character, his strenght is infinite, and whatever masturbatory argument like that, but at the end of the day, there's only one way to have a real nerdy discussion about it, through feats...

Everything that you said, can be applied to a Hulk fanboy argument; We don't know his real limits, we don't know how strong he really is, and that's the problem to put him against characters from other franchises.

That is a continuation, I may not follow it so I could be wrong but as far as I know they havent rewritten a bunch of old storylines just so a current one will make sense or give people or suddenly start handing out new origins

that is true what you said, but again, we never saw him having a problem with any feat. And if what you said about Hulk is true(though i imagine it also depends on the writer, like with many superhero comics) then that applies to him too of course. Saying "Hulk vs Superman, who wins?" is just as retarded as asking "Saitama vs Goku" or any other fictional character that doesn't show any limit.

>Hulk fanboys
They aren't. They're dirty fucking powerlevel fags who've never touched an actual comic.

Neat. Etrigan was punching Superman to the moon from Earth like 30 years ago with significantly less effort.

Exactly the same thing that happens when any other villain attacks

The Justice League saves the day

Joe Kelly Superman run, the issue with the Mxy twins.

Mxy shows the scene out of an encyclopedia of everything that he's trying to sell and remarks that even he could barely believe Superman pulled it off.

Why would he be galaxy level? He was destroyed by Saitama's serious punch which didn't even destroy the Earth.

This was so retarded.

He;s a planet buster or multi continent.

Hello Sup Forums, my name is Madeline Hatter, the daughter of the mad hatter, but you can just call me Maddie.

My powers are "Narration," a fictitious level of threat.

What does that mean?

Well you see that Hulk guy over there? The one giving me the stink eye? Yeah him. Well now he is thinking about having tea and crumpets. And now we are going to have the greatest tea party ever.

What's a crumpet you might ask? Well you gotta now what a cricket is to understand a crumpet.

>Nothing else even comes close
Vaccine Man and Garou are up there. iirc ONE actually said Boros and Garou at his peak would be on about the same level

Not if we're including webcomic feats. Lightspeed Flash was able to close in with Garou and unleash a barrage of attacks within a fraction of a second. Garou was able to block every attack. Saitama is significantly faster than Garou, and that's still being casualmode.

In terms of movement it doesn't compare to any character who crosses galaxies within a heartbeat, but in terms of speed during a fight that's beyond most of the major DC players outside of Superman and Flash.

>Low level reality warping is the end all be all

On one hand I hate you. On the other I have to give you props for sneaking i a TMNT reference.

>Unleashing a bunch of attacks in a fraction of a second
>Beyond most of the major DC players

Like 2/3rds of the JLA are FTL. It's a standard ability of any Green Lantern and there's an army of them.

It's really not all that impressive.

>Low level reality warping is the end all be all
Not really

If in a "Vs. Fight" that a writer is the one that decides who wins. the "Narrator" is literally the closest thing to being that writer

FTL moving and FTL combat are two different things. Most characters don't move at those speeds in combat; Flash and sometimes Supes are pretty much the only major exceptions.

And J'onn and the GLs.

Didn't think about MM, but I'd still argue the GLs don't move that fast in combat. Do you have any examples?

>FTL moving and FTL combat are two different things

What?

>Any examples

Hal and Pals just had a story where Hal goes so fast he nearly creates a speed force anomaly to catch up to Lightray of the New Gods.

It's very hard to really get a read on Boros, because the only person we see him fight is literally unbeatable. What we DO know is that he did at least manage to scuff Saitama up a bit, and he would have undoubtedly soloed the rest of the OPM universe.

Considering his feats, and that he would have definitely one-shotted Tatsumaki, I'd say he's definitely a JL-level threat. He'd defeat almost any of them individually, though is probably most vulnerable to people like Zatanna.

I'd bet on him getting a relatively good fight out of Superman but still winning, then fighting the entire League and having a shit ton of fun before finally being defeated by convoluted plan of some kind.

He didnt really do shit to Saitama.

Larry Niven wrote a story where Hal frees Ganthet from a yellow bubble by traveling at FTL away from the bubble and firing the ring so that it redshifted to yellow.

>Needing the entire JLA to beat him

No. Read more comics. JLA bad guys need some sort of gimmic that gets at all of them like mind control or magic. It's why Despero and Felix Faust were JLA level bad guys.

A bad guy whose power is just brute force is less than nothing to them.

Functionally, Saitama's speed is the same as Superman's. At least, it's portrayed the same. We're never given any numbers because anime and manga rarely do that, but the speeds at which he moves are represented pretty much the same way the speeds Superman at his peak are.

Boros too, by the way. The way Boros' speed is represented is indistinguishable from the way Superman's speed is. The only reason we know Saitama is faster than him is because we know Saitama is inevitably going to be faster and stronger than anyone he fights.

>The speeds at which he moves are represented pretty much the same way the speeds at Superman at his peak are.

What the hell does this even mean?

Have you never read anything with Mongul or Darkseid?

Sure, they do other stuff, but they physically manhandle the shit out the League too.

I think he means "he moves as fast as the plot requires him to", without any actual limit

As in, they are able to appear as in multiple places at once, they're shown to seemingly teleport vast distances, similar animation/artistic effects are used to convey their speed, etc etc etc. That sort of thing.

It's impossible to know how fast Saitama or Boros are exactly because numbers aren't given. But they seem just as fast as Superman.

>Darksied
>Just physical
NO

>Mongul

He really hasn't. He beat the hell out of Wonder Woman but that was when it was just her Batman and Jason.

Darkseid isn't just physical, but he has physically trashed the League.

>They do the anime ninja visual shorthand cliches to represent fast movement
>This means they're as fast as high end DC heroes

Why not? They're doing the same things.

If numbers aren't given and they're doing the same shit, they have to be assumed to be the same.

But they aren't. When Superman moves from Pluto to Earth to answer Jimmy Olsen's watch he's moving faster than anyone in the OPM world ever has.

Do you think the guys in Ruroni Kenshin are moving at FTL? By your logic they are.

>Darkseid
>Who Loeb had Superman paste into the source wall in a single page

>B-But in the nu52 Justice League...

Rookie League that just formed, not at all comparable to an elite league like in Morrison's run.

IIRC it was said by the author that Saitama's relatively serious punch was roughly half as powerful as the big bang. If this is the case, we can make a fair estimate for Boros' durability, at least, as while the punch did kill him, it didn't completely disintegrate him or even kill him instantly. It took a moment to overwhelm his toughness and, even then, he remained alive but incapacitated for a short while after.

So at the very least he can tank pretty much any physical blow the Leaguers can throw at him. He probably has no defense against shit like magic, though, so Fate gonna turn him into a frog or some shit.