It's literally over. Trump is now up in Nevada, and New Hampshire. New Hampshire was all we needed. 270 > 268

It's literally over. Trump is now up in Nevada, and New Hampshire. New Hampshire was all we needed. 270 > 268

Still, go out AND VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP. But it is nice to see it's in the bag.

Source on him being up in Nevada?

he's also down in Florida. without that trump can't win

Looks like an errect dick.

Sage

i thought the polls are rigged? you can't have it both ways

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>
Obviously not, but Florida is still in his control. Clinton may have the lead in a few polls, but it won't be reflected on election day. Everyone knows Florida is red.

That's just because RCP stopped counting the Trafalgar Group poll in the average. It's not that old and still relevant. Bunch of the polls included ended on the 31st

Finland? How the fuck can you see the screen with your slanty mongolian eyes?

crazy how much of a lead Clinton has lost in just under a month. She's at +1.6 poll average now.

We need 350+!!!

Wtf, are you retarded?

If the momentum holds up, we will win. It is known.

We have lost Florida though.... 30% of republicans there are voting Hillary.

It naturally narrows towards the end of an election

>we wost fwowida
>i'm fucking wetawded
Kill yourself you fucking moron.

Hes going to get FL, Repubs are only slightly behind in early voting, last time they were 3% behind

If he gets Pennsylvania and Michigan, he won't need Florida. Obviously it would be better if he did get Florida, but hopefully he doesn't need it. Besides, he's winning there by a lot, despite what the polls say.

She never actually had the lead. The polls are rigged, they're just unskewing them a tiny bit to get democrats to go out and vote - in reality, trump is probably at +10

CNN tells me trump has no chance because all Clinton has to do is switch one swing state to block trump. whereas trump has to win all of them. he will win popular vote like soros said.

You lost me with the last part, Im voting hillary just to piss all of you off

>he denies the data when it suits him

take your schizophrenia meds

That poll has been shitted on by Jonathan Cohn and other professional pollsters, as it's inconsistent with data from other states. Telephone polls of purported early voters are inherently unreliable

>they practically changed all their polls to make it so Hillary is winning

>Still have polls in other states of Hillary winning from months ago

WEW

kek, CTR just entered the thread.

>Everyone knows
Careful with that talk, that's how you lose elections.

51% or bust.

You are deluded.

And you're a brown, disgusting animal shitting in a field that no one cares about. Or at least you would be if you weren't CTR using an Indian proxy. Shoo, shoo.

He has many paths opening up with Pennsylvania coming into play.

Mother of GOD I want to be living in a red state again...

But that doesn't change the reality.

This election followed the same path as Reagan's.

IT AIN'T NO JOKE
I'D LIKE TO BUY THE WORLD A TOKE

Shills having to use old polls, because losing in current ones, rekt

You're part of the muslim population of India aren't you?