/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

OI BOSSK Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: Rebels S4E1/S4E2 Heroes of Mandalore Part 1 and 2 (Oct 16)
Captain Phasma #4 (October 18)
Poe Dameron #20 (October 18)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Heroes of Mandalore, Parts 1 and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAwwYtsHc

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Single Player Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=FNUTWw17rkM

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-KVJ7IkyU
discord.gg/422dB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Finishes reading Iden/Boba fake fic from previous thread

I love you guys

DON'T YOU FUCKING START THIS SHIT AGAIN, DENGAR

HHSSSSSSSsssssss............

Post your Star Wars OTP

Np fampai
I'm thinking of actually writing a full one but I'm scared I'd do the faggiest cliches possible and make it some animu bullshit

>Dengar switches between space MG42 and space MG34 in the same scene
>this continuity error will never be addressed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as its entertaining, then who cares. I would read it. It would be unique with that pairing anyway.

IDEN is tsundere for BOBA'S BIG notamandalorion COCK!

>every star wars channel on YouTube is either a Disney shill or an alt-right cynic who won't acknowledge nucanon because "muh diversity"

I blame Mike Stolkasa for all of this

Post it and we'll read it

Autist Boba who can't flirt and never takes off his helmet while wanting Imperial cute is my new headcanon. Thanks swco!

>continuity error
>implying he wasn't just juggling guns while the camera wasn't on him

Star Wars Youtubes are cancer, but StarWarsExplained is passable, if only for a lore-digest for normies to stay up to date.

That picture is very Thulean.

I feel old, but is discord worth using? How do you use it? and is there a star wars one?

What is HelloGreedo then?

You forgot those Vs Series guys who continue to reference old EU

It’s a fancy IRC.

alright lads gib me a bit
It's alright, Swco does not have one but there is one discord that I made for star wars battlefront but it ended up becoming sort've a swco discord and there's only 6 active posters but we have a fun time, do yourself a favor and don't ask here though because swco doesn't like discord and apparently it kills generals

A dude who did'nt start watching TCW until last week and even then is skipping only to a few arcs.

Ky thanks, guys. I'm just trying to find places to talk about Star wars at and everyone seemed to be using that.

Dengar really looking like John C Reilly here

OH NO! THEY REFRENCED THE EU! SOMEONE CALL PABLO.

So do the mando helmets give you that crease on the forehead if you wear it long enough? A lot of the mando characters have that.

Im in a couple Star Wars discords that seem okay but i dont really feel like I fit in with either of them

I am not sure posting discords here is a good idea, it would cause a lot of shitposting probably

>Reference the eu

And?

I just find it strange that they're doing modern VS match-ups of canon characters, yet continue to use EU feats that are no longer relevant

On that note I wouldn't be surprised if Jango came to live on Concord Dawn and adopted a lot of their ways and such but remained clanless. That would let him be mando without being mando and explain how he got Fenn Rau the pilot training contract for the clones.

Swco is already a really great place for star wars discussion, probably the best on the internet save for maybe some small websites here and there
If you really feel the need to try and find some star wars discord I could give you the discord but I don't wanna get people mad
I know that feel user, fuck the large discords that circle jerk themselves, the discord for rainbow six general on /vg/ is the most cancerous shit hole on this website, and everyone in that general fucking hates it too
They jack eachother off on the brainlet meme

>Implying they were ever relevant.

Get a fucking job.

Somebody's in a bad mood today

Chill out user

Cheer up, homo

>Says the grumpy gils who can't understand why someone would want non canon feats on their Purley non canon "fun" YouTube series.

I love swco, I just can't use it at work :(
That said, yeah don't want any shitposting to start.

I would join if you post it.

>Bobo Fett's just a dang hunk. Fer yer hunt

I guess the Mandalorians became insular cunts after the Jedi stomped them in nu cannon prehistory.

I love this ship. Thanks /swco/

gib second

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-KVJ7IkyU

This looks so much more promising than last week's two parter.

It looks fucking phenomenal. We know the Rebels get rekt too, which is nice to see. Not even an edgelord, its just about time the stakes got raised a little.

Whitaker and Geniveve are really bringing their best too

Post the 3-5 best characters exclusive to the new canon (nobody introduced in TCW counts).

We do? How?

Based Saw, how will Mothmafags ever recover?

Rey, Finn, Poe

Ezra
Kanan
Raddus
Hera
Thrawn

Can we work meme magic to make this real?

Kanan
Finn
Hera
Poe
Chopper
Ks20

Come to think of it, isn't Jango's armor pretty close to Rau's?

SS
Hera
Pryce
Ezra
Kanan

Preview clip of Hera crashing, Saw alluding to the rebels recent defeat in that clip, and there's also straight-up leaked footage of X-Wings getting rekt floating around.

Kanan, Casterfo, Grinky, Aphra, Krennic

Not even sure if those are my top five, theres lots of new characters I love. I didn't even mention Ciena, Thane or Rae Sloane.

aww shit. Im excited now

Kanan
Belkor
Krennic
Hera
Finn

Fuck, didn't realize you asked for the best characters

my starwars head canon is that bobas actual voice is mc chris.

>episode 9 ends with a tease of the Vong coming
>the next trilogy is set in the Old Republic with hundreds of Sith and Jedi fighting each other and then teaming up to fight the first invasion of the Vong
>next trilogy picks up after episode 9
How would you feel?

Kanan
Kanan
Kanan
Kanan
and uh probably Kanan

>BOUNTY HUNTER SCUMCOCK IS NO GOOD. BEST IMPERIAL GIRL DESERVES BETTER!!!

why are crack pairings so good?

Belkor... Correct me if im wrong, but is that the Imperial from Lords of the Sith?

Wow man chill, casually hating on the EU is totally alright here. Just dont you dare criticize rebels ™

K2, Krennic, Kanan, Kylo and Finn

for the anons that wanted to join that discord I was talking about here's the link discord.gg/422dB4 Just so you know the main idea is star wars but you can discuss essentially anything you want I won't be concerned about it, also we only have 6 active shitposters so don't be concerned if it seems like we have a clique formed already, we're all very approachable and we have 0 inside jokes, and if you feel like someones being a faggot I'll tell them to stop

Who gives a shit?

Does anyone have the Aftermath summary pictures made by an user here?

That's him. He was a bastard that was out for himself but damn did I enjoy his tragic fall from grace.

Wookiepedia.com

If they're handled a little better, I would be all for it. I never hated the Vong

CIENA AND THANE

Imagine them trashing Nom Anor because of the retarded "no politics" rule..

I don't want it.

Yeah he literally goes insane, its great

I imagined Anor as a competent less cringey nute gunray.

Thanks, man. Seems chill. I'll join as soon s I figure out how to use discord properly!

That's fine user, if you need help send a reply with the question. Don't lose your way!

I kinda wanna do another Star Wars movie marathon.

I'm thinking of doing 1-2-3-RO-4-5-6-7

Good idea or bad idea?

Post galactic concordance would she have been given a pardon?

>Not including shows.

I mean its ok but not autisticaly canon enough for me.

Go for it

Depends on who they need to have as a scapegoat to put all the Empire's crimes on, since they can't arrest Amedda, Rax, Vader, or Palpatine.

Thanks to JJ I don't think she ever will.

She wasn't low level but she was hardly someone they could pin too much on.

I'm working on the boba x iden fan fic, and I'm planning to have them go after Saw but I have no idea what planet this would be on.
Jedha?

That would take too long. I'm already sitting on at least 16 hours here.

Thanks. Do you have the third?

I haven't seen this video in like 8 years.

And she's also adorable. Thane should just impregnate her. They wouldn't execute a pregnant woman

I'm doing a marathon with my buddies right now, but including the shows. We finished AOTC yesterday, and we're going through TCW chronologically now

I think I prefer having this era of star wars then the past era, now we're getting a new set of movies and a new canon, so there'll be a lot more worthwhile content to consume imo. The marvel comics are a great example of what we could get

Sounds good. It even has sand.

Speaking of star wars fanfics is there a suitable place to anonymously upload a novella length erotic story? A pastebin would be unreadable with how autistically long it is.

Or Onderon

AO3 to the orphan account

I don't think the third one was made, unfortunately

Actually there was, he finished it just a couple days ago

I didnt save it though

yeah but Im on a 3 week long waiting list for it

Do we ever find out what happened to the after 6.