Was Obama a genuine candidate in 2008 he seemed like he really wanted to bring change...

Was Obama a genuine candidate in 2008 he seemed like he really wanted to bring change. Was he always an establishment shill or did they make him one?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43306
newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Was he always an establishment shill or did they make him one?
a little of both i think

He was a candidate of change but Republishists in congress have done everything they can to make him fail every step of the way.

I think he was a puppet from the start.
The history of his life is just too weird.
Basically a nobody who all of a sudden starts receiving gifts, houses, free passes to top schools.
Its like his whole life was planned out. You don't climb up the ladder that fast naturally.
I think someone made him their project. A manufactured President.
Or maybe I don't know what I am talking about.
I've read up on his history but it was a few months ago and I don't remember it all clearly enough to remember how I felt.

Sounds too much like a conspiracy theory to be believed on a grabd scale but I o agree with you

Nice meme

This. He was a "constitutional scholar" but did arguably the most of any president to undermine it. He is in reality a low grade moron who was too afraid to release his college records. First black president but race relations are worse than ever.

The establishment dangled the money carrot in from of him and he sold his soul and the country's prestige to chase money and power.

No he was a shill.

You can always tell by how the media respond to them. The MSM is the hand of the globalists. We can ascertain if a politician is corrupt by their unilateral support for them.

For example:

When Obama said he wanted to bring the 'change' to the middle class, and take money back from wall street and give it to the people.... The wall street bankers, and media controlling globalists cheered him on. They literally clapped and ran stories saying this is 'amazing'.

Tell me.. If you'd rigged the system to bleed america dry, and had control over the media.. and someone came threatening to take it away; Would you cheer them on? No.

You would turn every single media asset you had against him. You would accuse him with sexual assault charge after sexual assault charge. You would orchestrate rigged against him and discredit him at every opportunity...

Lo and behold that's what we've seen with Trump.

Trump is ACTUAL REAL change that not only you... but THEY; the globalists; can believe in.

And it scares them to death. They are panicking.

>Sounds too much like a conspiracy theory
After everything that has happened this year, this is what sounds like a conspiracy to you?

he's a guy that i really want to like but he totally fucked up

i remember cringing at all the faggots who worshiped obama and his "hope and change" BS in 2008. the media was shamelessly shilling for him all along

Btw; I love the word "Globalist".

It lets us say "jews" in public, without dealing with the knee-jerk "ANTISEMETIC!" yell.

Fucking genius whoever came up with that.

We'll said straya

> too much of a conspiracy theory
Because people never conspire for wealth and power, do they?

honestly I was just hoping he'd legalize weed
it never happened and then he went full bloodlust pushing gun control with sandy hook

disgusting

I think you misspelled "kike" my CTR friend.

He was a "community organizer" from Chicago, guy started off as dirty as they come.

he was funded by George Soros. I think he picked him out because he talks a good game. The man can sell rice to china.

I love it too and credit goes to Alex Jones who has been using that shit for over a decade. Though when I say it I just mean "progressive" rather than "kike" but whatever.

A shill but less of a shill than those he displaced. He's better than Hillary, but his real concerns were always being the top dog, winning, and his fame. He made dirty deals with the powers that be to get those things. 4 years before he ran, in talking head TV discussions during the previous presidential election, the media was already touting him as a potential candidate.

Well according to this thread

his entire cabinet was cherry-picked by Citibank, which also received the largest bailout funds thanks to TARP. Take that as you will.

The only "change" Obama brought was using change as the password for the list of pay to winners.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43306

newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton

If Bush had not fucked the economy up so bad in late 2008 Obama would have never been elected.

He did try to bring about change. The republican congress literally blocked everything he did, including turning Obamacare from single payer to the corporatist nightmare it is now.

We live in a timeline where the President of South Korea was being controlled by a cult.

Mighty kek

he was a plucky young senator who didn't understand the enormity of the machine he was picking a fight with.

bush is part of the same team

Everyone knows Obama is the most corrupt of them all.

>turning Obamacare from single payer to the corporatist nightmare it is now.
I'd like to know more.

He did whatever he had to do to look good on paper.

Obama is genuine. He did want to bring change and things have changed for the better. But not if we don't vote for Hillary Clinton.

I believe he was genuine. Then they saw all the momentum he was getting, there was no way Clinton would win so they made him their puppet. Why else did his hair gray so fast? All the weird shit he saw the globalists wanting him to push, but also all the behind the scenes shit like for instance this latest spirit cooking revelation. My hair would turn gray too if I had to endure such psychopaths telling me what to do.

>he was funded by George Soros
Source. Proofs.

I do enjoy how people have started to use these language games against the left now. If they were to point out this code word we just get to call them raysis conspiracy theorists for pointing out the truth. There are so many these days it's hard to keep track of them anymore.

It's no coincidence that he always had his nose in the air. He knew what idgits the average CNN-believing dipshit who voted him in was. He was always gonna expand Bush's policies. He knew the apologists would excuse it all.

He was incapable of original thought from the beginning of his career. A product of social engineering, he has been the most effective tool to remove human rights and consolidate power to date. He was the reliever. HRC is the closer.

The beautiful thing is there's an inbuilt defence:

We're not ever actually saying Jew. If they call it out. They are themselves naming the jew. Which they'll never do.

Or if they do, we can play the anti-semetic card.

"Woah hey, we just said globalists... didn't have to go make it a new Shoah now!"

They spent the last 60 years tabooing the word "Jew". We can just sidestep it with Globalist and just keep chugging.

Obama is all 'ums' and 'errs' without a teleprompter.

Basically he's not a very intelligent man.

Also to me, maybe I'm wrong as a Brit, but he sounds like a white man affecting a black accent, especially during partisan speeches.

He was about as radical as the establishment will allow for. Which is not very, as it turns out in retrospect.

Not that this does not mean radical in the sense of moving towards the unitary and dominant executive; this has been establishment thinking for a while now, and really picked up steam during Bush II.

He was a "community-organizer".

what do you think?

I've had this sort of suspicion about him. Who is the guy? He went from someone only total politics wonks knew about to the leading Democrat contender in what seemed like a couple of years.

There's also this meme that he is some sort of great public speaker. He isn't - all his speeches are just masses of cliches, drily delivered in a practiced way. It's like he watched videos of actually good public speakers and then imitated them.

Every time he says folks I laugh.

Dude is so out of touch.

I don't think he was a puppet "from the start" but he was definitely cultivated to be one at some point in time.

I think when he spoke at the DNC in 2004 they were testing him out.

once he got a good reaction for that speech billions of dollars went into cultivating him to be the next candidate.

pretty spooky desu.

inb4 Sweden yes, but it was pretty amazing how well he managed to sell himself. He was like a hypnotist and even I fell for his rhetoric (I was only 17 back then though).

The movie "The Obama Deception" (by Alex Jones tm) actually seemed reasonable because of how hypnotized everyone was.

He came out of nowhere to suddenly become the "hero of hope and change". If anyone was Hitlerish, it was him not Trump since the media propped him up and he had a cult of personality.

I guess explains too.

He's not a tool. He believes in this shit.
He's completely out of touch with what it means to be American, with American culture as he's never experienced it first hand. Like most politicians.

Wise words, mate.

When the MSM strongly promotes (or demotes) something, you know (((they))) are up to their usual sick game.

Good news is more and more people are becoming immune to this kid of brainwashing.

It might surprise you to learn it was more than likely John Ralston Saul.

>Nobel prize of peace winner because wants to get rid of nukes
>last year theres been reports of new nukes being shipped to Germany
>first black president
>worse tension between races than ever before
>always appealing to emotions before facts, like that nigger getting shot could be his son (though he robbed a store the day before)
>all that NSA spying on his own people and allies worldwide
>bringing more chaos to the arab world than Bush could've ever dream of
>economy of the whole country was a single step before bankruptcy multiple times
>relationship to Russia back to cold war

I don't know if he's a complete idiot like George W. or a true villain like HRC

100% Rothschild agent goal was to destroy the middle class. We was very successful in this task.

his brother put it best - he'll be whatever he needs to be.

i really think he wants to bring change but i also think he looks for a place to belong, and he found home amongst his establishment party democrat satanist cultist friends.

>>first black president
>>worse tension between races than ever before

That's not his fault though, to be fair.

He sure as shit didnt help the situation

>"I will fundamentally change America"

He did.

Not much he can do when his own party claims he's a secret muslamic invader.

>That's not his fault though, to be fair.
all of that escalation in Ferguson could have been prevented if he called the thug getting shot by police what he was - a thug
but instead he put on a speech to dramatically shed a tear "he couldve been my son we need to ban guns and sheit"

same thing with Clockboy Ahmed
He brings a clock to school that looks like a bomb, gets repeatedly told by teachers not to show that thing to others but still does so, so they call the cops on him
Clockboy calls for racism and gets invited into the white house

Of course it is Obamas fault that relations between races have gotten worse.

He was always a shill. Some of us could see through his shit even in 2007.

Well, Mitt Romney wrote it. So there's that.

You were 8 years younger. Given the averages ages of a browser on this site, your brain like mine was likely not yet fully developed, and you were more gullible.

I forgot to add by these actions he also undermined and stabbed US judiciary and cops into their backs

I use Obama as an example of how Trump will be a great president in that he will get nothing done. Obama really, really wanted health care reform and fought tooth and nail for it, and even then it was mangled and torn up. Trump doesn't care about illegal immigrants, or Muslims, that's just electioneering, he'll let the wall and the deportations go at the first hurdle, his hairbrained schemes will never make it through your legislature.

>If I hada son he might have looked like trayvon.

Yes, race relations in America are Obama's fault.

Bath House Barry was never genuine

So fucking sick of you apologists for establishment players that give no fucks for you, the citizen. He was always a shill. He was picked because he inspired the googles to go vote.

That's cute

Next you'll tell me that russia hacked our congressmen to stall obummer

Cuz hey! It's everyones fault but the Dems that our country's fucked, right?

Has this been posted yet?

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
# → → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
# → → →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS MORE!!!

Have you ever heard about Thomas Fife? A communist connected with Alinsky that presents a (obviously) fake birth certificate heavily sponsored by wallstreet and there are still people wondering if he was a always shill? He is not a shill, he is the shill, and the greatest enemy the US have had as president. BTW, Rinos MCcain and Romney weren't a real alternative.

According to Dick Morris, Saudi Arabia groomed certain young blacks here who they thought eventually could help advance their Muslim agenda. The Saudis pulled strings to get Obama into Harvard law school and paid his entire way. Most focus on the influence Jews have on our government, but ignore the many well placed Muslims in it doing the same thing.

It appears the political machine responsible for getting people elected to the presidency and Congress specifically looks for candidates they can control through intimidation, blackmail, or bribery. A non-player in Congress is easily sidelined by not advancing his submitted bills and assigning him to insignificant (sub)committees. A non-player president can be sidelined to some degree by our dysfunctional Congress but not entirely. These people fear a guy like Trump because nothing seems to embarrass him or shake off his huge base.