What are some performances that surprised you? This fuck in Silence was actually really good...

What are some performances that surprised you? This fuck in Silence was actually really good. I think he added a lot to the film as a whole and was a good casting choice

Attached: cat man.jpg (1280x853, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15189797/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this /reylo/?

He's a good actor.

>Silence
>Inside Llewyn Davis
>Paterson
>Midnight Special

>t. film embryo who rarely watches film

Reylo needs to be banned. It's the lamest shit, why do the mods allow it? I watched Silence the other day after an user in a thread recommended this movie. It's not bad desu

He's always been a pretty good actor. He singlehandedly made "Girls" watchable for about a season and a half

I've watched over 1k films user, spanning from 1920 - Present. Try watching it for yourself, it really isn't bad given the premise of the movie and the plot

Sup Forums is so far beyond salvation that you're wasting your time trying to do it. At least the existence of /reylo/ is kind of funny. The weirder the stuff on this board, the better. That's how I see it.

Was great in Logan Lucky too.

>he thinks a thousand films is a lot
>he needs to anounce he's seen films made in the 1920's as if that's impressive and not just what you do when you actually like film

Stop. You're an embryo. Just watch more film and stop acting like a cunt.

The existence is a fucking joke. I used to think it was an ironic thing until I noticed it in the catalog every single day, then I realized that there are actually people that autistic and spend all day circle jerking over this shit.

You're the one acting like a cunt, man. If you don't like the thread then move on and go be a dickwad in another thread, unless you have something to contribute here

90s born queers were a mistake.

>/reylo/ is kind of funny
Kill yourself newfag

List your top 10 films you colossal faggots

strawpoll.me/15189797/r
strawpoll.me/15189797/r
strawpoll.me/15189797/r

>me watching silence

Attached: Yawning.jpg (849x565, 310K)

didnt you post this yesterday?

Back to redd it kiddo. No one gives a fuck what some little cock sucker thinks.

I've been here since 2009. Sup Forums is just a hybrid of memes and Sup Forums and /reylo/'s tumblr-esque nature contrasting against that is hilarious. The sooner Sup Forums dies, the better. I hope you all burn.

>yes

Attached: devious.jpg (470x595, 44K)

List it you fat piece of shit, really. List your top 10 you faggot.

>/reylo/'s tumblr-esque nature
Should be purged and newfags like you should lurk more.

t. Brainlet who thinks any part of this website is worth saving

you can tell this faggot is the type who loved tlj

>Brainlet
Newfag confirmed. Opinion discarded.

Nah. It was kind of interesting taken out of the context of the rest of the movies, but there was a lot of nonsense and it kind of killed the franchise as a whole.

t. Brainlet

Which movie was it where he had to have sex with that Ogre?

Why are young gays obsessed with this gyno goblin?