What are some movies about totalitarian governments?

What are some movies about totalitarian governments?

Attached: pug.jpg (670x587, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Further_reading
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pugs? The dog?

>you can now be put in jail for teaching your dog to raise its paw

Attached: this is why.jpg (679x720, 256K)

Is this in Soviet Britain?

Attached: unnamed.gif (313x470, 2.34M)

Gotta do something while you're ignoring Muslim rape gangs.

people are retarded if they think they can get away with anti-jewish shit in this world which is ran by the eternal kikes.
its like saying fuck the king back in 1100.

This happened in my country. I'm equally angry, ashamed and terrified

>Hate crime

Oh come on now. It's childish and not really funny but a hate crime it isn't

>things that never happen outside of Sup Forumstards dreams

Attached: bongs.png (500x463, 83K)

t. British police

yeah it's dumb he taught his dog to give a nazi salute when he says gas the jews
he's a fucking idiot but making it illegal?
a lot of comedians are pushing back on it though

It literally did happen a few years ago. The police covered it up so they wouldn't seem racist

V For Vendetta (2005). But seriously.

>English people actually believe that they aren't a tremendous joke, laughed at by the rest of the world

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"
The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter. I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK THE ENGLISH.

Attached: Thomas Hamilton.jpg (300x450, 45K)

Attached: 1520729290520.png (480x638, 425K)

B for Bendetta
Equilibrium

Attached: ultraviolet_1.jpg (1804x1200, 239K)

I really hope this is a Sup Forums falseflag attempting to get people to talk about the truth so more people see it but that literally did happen in rotherham.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Haha I completly agree. A bit silly and something a (man? Maybe non-binary) of their age should not be filming themselves doing.
Maybe just a lesson in why it may be seen as offensive and some sensitivity training.

"I'm fine with this because he has a big earring"

Summed up the next 520 replies

>you're now starting to realize just how wonderful America is

Freedom is speech truly only exists here. Not even Canada has free speech.

its called bait
bait works on Sup Forums, niggers, christucks, fedoras, and gay people.

Attached: e8e4f195e805be2acc3afbb3f91bec1b.png (578x869, 582K)

Based police.

where can i live in america where it is predominately white?

It came out recently that they actually under-reported on it even then. Also there's one thing the police did manage to do, lock up the fathers who tried to go for their daughters

Right button.

If you think you have real freedom of speech in the US you're fucking delusional

Right, you fucking fool.

The police were paying to fuck the girls.

oh yeah? Go ahead and tell me what country has "better" freedom of speech that America. Go on, I'll wait.

those aren't mutually exclusive

>Maybe just a lesson in why it may be seen as offensive and some sensitivity training.
He knows why it's offensive. It's funny because it's a dog doing something incredibly offensive and it has no concept of what it's doing. It's the completely innocent mixed with the offensive. The concept of sensitivity training is pretty terrifying to me.

Most rich neighborhoods, new england, alaska, middle america.

Where can I live in the world that's predominantly white?

>absolutely fucking retarded shit happens in the US on a daily basis
>amerimutts latch onto the few occurrences that happen in the UK out of some deep seated inferiority complex

Attached: 2000px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

>modern nationalism is "EVERYTHING IS FINE LETS DO NOTHING OUR COUNTRY IS PERFECT"
Wew

This might be a surprise for you but people have the right to be annoying cunts.

My dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Further_reading
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring

Attached: godzuki.jpg (300x226, 17K)

>Being okay with bad shit happening in your country
This is why the UK's so fucked.

gas the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4

>they still have a royal family

Attached: 1512787926503.jpg (310x310, 24K)

middle america, got it.

How long till Sup Forums is ban in UK? I wish you luck Britbros.

Reported for racism

>British-Asian men
>British-Asian men
>British-Asian men

how can this menace be stopped?

Attached: breakfastattiffanys-mickeyrooney[1].jpg (450x384, 48K)

not really surprised. uk is a police state, yet they suck at stopping bombings and knife attacks. it's easier for them to go after dumb shit like this to hide the fact that they suck at the former, and it's not safe at all to live there.

also, post video of doggo

Context is important. This isn't just some random guy that uploaded a video, this is a known right-wing fascist.

Attached: ac9.jpg (439x290, 18K)

This

Attached: 1505731885086.png (813x746, 237K)

British people truly are cucked when someone gets arrested for this.

Based

If by "well known right-wing fascist" you mean literal who scottish commie who was thrown to the sharks by some butthurt jew and his antifa buddies for making a joke that having a Nazi-loving dog would be a bad thing who then went on to be friendly with a few internet alt-lighters because they were the only ones calling out the bullshit out for what it was as opposed to the leftists he "betrayed" by daring to fraternize with the enemy (after being betrayed himself for no reason whatsoever) sure.

Any Slav nation except for Russia when it comes to insulting the great leader Putin.
Slavs simply don't give a fuck. The result of purging Communism from the system.

Sure he is, buddy. It doesn't matter anyway.

Fucking disgusting, don’t worry fellow Sup Forumsedditors. I’ve contacted the ‘pedes to free this man from injustice

Attached: 963C4CA2-04D6-4AB7-8B46-D42D28EAA249.jpg (275x183, 26K)

He probably made this thread himself to get more sympathizers for his victim complex.

Based
I made a youtube video where I call the British cops hypocrites
This will surely turn the tide

>this is a known right-wing fascist.

Yeah but in Bongland a "right-wing fascist" is anyone that thinks Muslims aren't the real victims whenever a Muzzie grooming ring gets busted and people (understandably) get pissed

/leftypol/ has arrived

What's the point of this post?

Bait or derail.

What other countries except america and muslim ones that don't have any laws prohibiting to deny holocaust?

he's butthurt and couldn't think of anything witty

sweden oddly enough

An anti semite isn't someone who hates jews, an anti semite is someone jews hate

Straya

i like that

>2000

>Guy goes to jail for a joke
>"THAT FACIST!"

So people don't actually understand the meaning of words do they? They seem to be closer to parrots than humans

Attached: 1516428113610.png (320x320, 100K)

He looks like an insufferable cunt claiming to be a "comedian" while doing nothing funny, just edgy. I genuinely couldn't give less of a shit.

>and muslim ones

Bait to an incredible degree

Attached: dmD74h7.jpg (530x546, 96K)

Based

>have your schtick be "offensive humour"
>offend people

Woooow why are you offended guys I didn't do anything

This. The change since then is startling

Yeah, he's just some guy who makes youtube videos. Nobody is defending the man himself. But being sent to jail for a joke is fucking terrifying, especially to me since i live in the same country as him.

Attached: ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGINSTAN.jpg (709x911, 249K)

@96206993
>like me fellow channers and follow my posts @ Sup Forums.org/tv/ for more updates

we've already got people in this very thread defending the whole farce

Attached: 1514069879421.jpg (650x400, 127K)

The only person I've met that finds this terrible also likes filthy frank and follows alt right YouTubers.

Fear not! As we speak the notorious white supremacist terrorist known by his nom de guerre "Sargon of Akkad is organizing and arming his neo-nazi paramilitary force "The Liberalists" in preparation for a prison break for their Aryan brother

Attached: Derek_Vinyard-1.jpg (500x600, 38K)

Yea u can't tell buy his looks and if he is, it's still does not matter.

>American in a see of french

His dog jumping up at the slightest whisper of "gas the Jews" and saluting to "sieg heil" was actually funny though.

is he /ourguy/?

Attached: twitter.png (549x563, 346K)

Attached: v1[1].jpg (206x305, 19K)

It's not really a joke though is it? People here should be aware that the real world isn't Sup Forums. Making "gas the Jews" jokes isn't actually appropriate at all and if you do it you're going to have to face that you're going to get in a lot of shit.

So offending someone should be a crime?

Eastern Europe

The day of the Muslim genocide is coming fast.
Even Buddhists are genociding them these days.
China is suppressing Manchuria well.
India is slowly descending into a state of calm before genocide to support the Buddhists.
The Slavs are also biding and testing waters slowly while Russia is playing puppetry to keep secular dictators instead of theocrats in power in the Middle East while playing soft just like they did before the Chechen war. Israel is sharpening its teeth every day. There's not a single nation neighboring Muslim pigfuckers that's not either testing waters or sharpening their blades right now. All because the Westerners have lost their power to play world police. You can feel the well over 6 centuries of bloodthirst in the air demanding Mudslime blood.
Only Westcucks can't comprehend this because none of them come from cultures that had to live near or under Mudslimes for over half a millennia harnessing that much rage and grievances that demand their debtors.

>people unironically believe that offensive jokes should give you w criminal record
Judt nuke us all fuck it

It is a joke and it's fucking startling to me that you think making a joke that upsets people is a jailable offence.

i hate you so fucking much jesus christ what the fuck
yes it is a joke and it's beyond fucked that somebody would go to prison for this
literally what the fuck is your problem retard?

Not in America.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (244x209, 24K)

>No don't fight against King George, we should just be a vassal state, it's safer that way

Nah, it's just edgy shit made to appeal to alt right kids.

>It's not really a joke though, is it?

I think so.
I doubt his Pug is going to actually go through with it.

Take a hike kike

Attached: 13532838_905753892867174_3870753456000762426_n.jpg (960x831, 49K)

>It's not really a joke though is it?

Have you even watched the video, you virtue signaling faggot? Or is this it just b8? I can't even tell anymore since Sup Forums is overrun with redditors at this point