Fuck, why I was born in fucking Russia is not a country is a big prison and trash, some alcoholics, corruption...

Fuck, why I was born in fucking Russia is not a country is a big prison and trash, some alcoholics, corruption, pay a maximum of $ 400, dirt, shit, the country developed at a level worse than in Latin America, while Russian consider their country the best in the the world! But we are all in deep shit, and the population itself does not look that they have a country full shit
They look to other countries, think that they are still worse, and they do not care that they are complete shit, and their country is also full of shit main other countries call by shit !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZfHN-zT2w
youtube.com/watch?v=_nak-T7kIA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move to the US

I know a place where you can find BIG AMERICAN TITTIES!

is this your view? Get a camera and go around. Looks like you live in an interesting city to pick up photography.

M8, I'd struggle to move to the USA and I have a sweet engineering degree and industry experience.

Seduce a foreign national and get out of there.

fucking pack of spring, which keeps track of all those fucking Roskomnadzor, due to which you could be imprisoned for 5 years for what you say bad about Putin and the authorities, and even here wants to introduce a law under which will be fined for downloading torrents! Putin damn moron?

It looks like Moscow's financial district, it was quirky to see at night.

Build wall.

commie blocks look confy af

you just need to endure a little bit more

Russia is Christian, has noble history, high literature. America is the same. We should be allies, not enemies. Have pride in your nation, Comradefag. God bless.

> The total amount of the provision for healthcare amount to 362 billion rubles (in 2016 the volume of financing amounted to 544 billion rubles) .Gosudarstvennye expenditures for inpatient medical care will be reduced by 39% - from 243 to 148 billion rubles. In outpatient care costs will be reduced by 1.7 times - from 113.4 to 68.995 billion rubley.Zatraty for sanitary-epidemiological WELFARE cut by 16% - from 17.473 billion to 14.68 billion rubles.

At least you realise it's a shithole; the problem is that the vast majority of Russians think their country is a pretty good place.
I've lived in Moscow for three months and it was fucking garbage, everyone was a cunt, etc., but literally every Russian I have met outside Russia was a top tier bro.

That's like, your opinion, man. Personally I like the country and it's people.
You could always move to a tolerant Europe and America, if your fragile persona can't live here.

moar

tell us moar

+15

Putin rides bears though and is very based and savior of the white race.
Hohol detected desu.

>11 time zones
watch 'happy people'
get back to your alpen roots, ch.anpai

But at least you have pious Russian QTs.

Only think I have I say about that Vladimir is that every single Russianon who posts outside their window makes the country look comfy as fuck
Minus the drugs and violence ya know

Go back to 2ch

Where do you plan on immigrating? I just looked up the Russia GDP and it seems that you guys are slightly above par with Mexico.

But seriously, why don't you move instead of indulging all this " big prison and trash, some alcoholics, corruption"?

In Russia just shitty medicine, has lagged behind other countries is very strong, such as the physician salary of about $ 250, in Moscow, of course a little more, but still very little, yet because of the shitty Putin's program we have products from other countries, as well due to the active we want the work of the church to ban abortion, and unemployment benefits do not have

Because this nation can not be corrected

I heard that your country is far from being perfect yet from what I understood it improved in the last decade. I would love to live in a country where I'd know that my kids' life will be better than mine.

Women in Russia is generally a separate conversation

For a start I will say that this is even if Russian is one of the most beautiful of Russian, because Russian women are ugly

>beautiful Russian women

Can you take picture from outside window Ivan?

come home mongol man.

>my country is guilty in all of my problems
check
>shitty runglish, no semblance of coherent thought process whatsoever
>bloody regime won't let me torrent my chinese cartoons
>too retarded to use vpn or foreign torrent websites
check
>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill
check

A definitive pidorashque. Rabid, hysterical, uneducated lumpen subhuman vocal nowhere outside dying taiwanese chalkboard. Too fucking useless and pathetic to move out of the country he hates because his worth abroad would be even less than here.

Damn, I guess our education has really gone to shit if it produces retards that post non-sequiturs like that.

Kremlebot pls
+15 rub

you fucking stupid degenerate, those whom I hate

You've just reiterated my point. Was proving me right part of your plan?

If I immigrate to Russia will the Immigration Department betroth to me a virgin wife?

Thanks for the dank comfy wallpaper m8

Olgino paid poster on duty.

Can I trade places with you? You can have my room and everything in this insane country right now. Literally everyone around me has some form of mental instability, and it's only becoming more obvious watching both sides of this election. I'd prefer a much simpler life of adapting to the cold, making rustic Slavic food, drinking vodka and squatting with friends, learning what it means to call people and be called by people, 'CYKA BLYAT,' even if it is a shithole filled with alcoholics, I'd gladly become one and join their ranks as opposed to this fucked up place.

t. underage sosach neet bydlo
You have to go back.

A nation with such a military arsenal can surely provide a good standard of living to its populace. The problem are your oligarchs (Putin &Co).

Are you one of those Russians who piss on Russia, suck up to the west and have the dream of one day moving anywhere west, adopting another name and renouncing being russian? If so, gtfo

Gang rape Caucasians is not bad at choosing a wife.

Work on your grammar honeybunch, the correct version of your frenetic outburst would look like this:

>You are a goddamn degenerate. I hate people like you so much!

olgino on proxy, please

Ok what happens when Russia runs out of oil and gas?

Right now about 2/3 of russian exports is fossil fuels :D

>kokoko

I'm sorry, what? According to a cock I do not understand

>tfw Putinist Russiaboo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZfHN-zT2w

Unironic question here. How's the organization of the paid shills in russia? Here we have one guy who sort of controls bunch of retards to write pro-putin crap everywhere, and of course the occasional guy who bites and does it for free. It's more or less private endeavor through the kremlin financed groups here.

they will be coming to visit near by countries

Good job OP

Let's Sup Forums start our own country where it will have the American ideals of Liberty and the Common Law with Russian Tradition and Community.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck passes for an education in France?

>a well funded propaganda campaign makes things looks wonderful
Wow, who knew?

there is a muslim ban, so forget it Ahmed

>Liberty
>Community and tradition.
Pick only one...

It's kind of comfy in it's own way. And for whatever reason it seems more up-kept that American ghettos. The unpaved roads seems to be the worst part. Everything else seem okay for what it is.

>Jesus Christ, what the fuck passes for an education in France?
>Putin's Russia is worse than Yeltsin's Russia

As the name of this country?

I actually like you Russians. Hopefully some crazy shit happens and everything lightens up.

At least you admit your problems. Unlike the fucken Canadians

What the hell is "bad" about kids playing in mud? English kids do that all the time.

You have nuclear weapons, aircraft carriers, and a real space program. You are centuries beyond the spics of latin america.

Is that Canada?

>construct buildings
>don't pave surrounding roads or construct proper drainage systems

what crazy kikes devised this civil engineering disaster

Reminder that Russia can only prosper if you submit to our rule again.

They're paid by organisation founded by a man who's making food for government organisations (Kremlnik, state schools, etc.) He get's a lot of money from the state and finances olgino trolls. Basicly, they're now based not in Olgino, but on Savushkina street in St. Petersburg.

The leaders before and after Stalin

Kremlin posters who praise Putin's regime on Internet.

I would trade comfort for liberty any day.

When will You give Birth to another Stalin

Glorious communism

WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE WON'T NEED ROADS

USSR was libertarian paradise all along

But mate, thats comfy

I dont think you can deny that russia is a shithole though

Move to Sweden

So u are on George Soros payroll? That's cool....
>can u link your fav CNN articles
>maybe some pussy riot videos

youtube.com/watch?v=_nak-T7kIA8

> Hillary would win presidency.
> war would start.
Are you ready to die fo the mortherland?
My tokarev is ready and i am coming for you.

Poroshenko/Gay/Liberaha on proxy pls

Russia is fkkn disese. Country without culture, history etc.

At the Bar "Second Wind"

kys

What will happen to us, Russians, in America, Comrade Commissar?

>AC/DC

lol

COMFINESS INTENSIFIES

what kind of life do you hope for? things are not that much better elsewhere