Justice League Action Thread

Justice League Action Livestream:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCTRadUw0_A

This show is like TTG, but ACTUALLY GOOD.

It is absolutely nothing like TTG, what the hell are you talking about? TTG is comedy about the Titans' personal lives, Action is shorts about various DCU characters.

Also I tried to like it, but so much of it is just retreading shit JLU and BatB already did much better. It's just not very original and the depictions of the characters are not great. Its depiction of Wonder Woman is the absolute worst I've seen, even worse than Justice League War.

Just watched the "Harley goes Ape" episode.
I wish I could like her, but goddamn Tara Strong is so fucking terrible in this role. It's actually distracting. Which is a crying shame cause she *looks* cute.

this show has more in common with Batman: Brave and the Bold, I honestly don't see the TTG on it.

>about Titans’personal lives
90 percent of the plots of each episode could be applied to literally any character and it wouldn’t make a difference.
That’s how badly characterized the characters are

>is like TTG, but ACTUALLY GOOD

So, what you mean here user is that Justice League Action is NOT AT ALL LIKE that other, certain POS crap tier CN filler?

>just retreading shit JLU and BatB already did much better

It's not as good as Brave and the Bold's best, even if you just compared the first season of that series with JLA so far.

But it's not a retread by any stretch of the imagination. For one thing, it lacks the Batgod focus of BATB, and therefore the guest characterizations are different. BATB had clearly defined co-leads/reoccurring characters, such as Aquaman - that's not at all the case with JLA, save it might be given how much of a breakout character Firestone's become on JLA, etc. etc.

official live stream? cool, why disable the comments, that's the best part of watching live streams.

It's a kid's channel, though they still allow comments on their other videos.

are this shorts new?

>Toyman mind controls Plastic man

I thought Plas was immune to mind control?

TTG is shit man, honestly trash.

JLA is superior and that can be noticed easily

MAIN MAN!

I want to lewd Stargirl

I think the idea is that Both TTG and JLA are lighthearted short form reboots of old DC shows. But JLA is lighthearted without resorting to retarded humor and the show treats its characters well. So it's TTG done right in that sense.

And JLA takes advantage of it' light tone to do fun and creative scenarios that you just couldn't do in a serious show.

>"It's "The Main Man" Lobo Savage, OH YEEEEAAAH!!"

Stargirl is not for lewd!
Cyclone is fair game.

>Cyclone is fair game.
You god damn right she is!

Johns would kill you

>Cyclone isn't wearing underwear

Dare you tempt Johns wrath?

Bad Cop, Bat Cop short was great!
>Superman terrible at being bad cop.

Why is Swamp Thing so based?

>it's a firestorm episode

I seriously want them to turn that concept into a full episode.

Why doesn't CN air any of these shorts between shows?

RENEW IT, YOU FUCKS.