It's Nov 5th! From this day out, we're heading into the unknown! If you don't have the following:

It's Nov 5th! From this day out, we're heading into the unknown! If you don't have the following:

>good short-wave radios
>food/water for 30 days
>an electricity generator
>weapons for defence
>Iodine pills

TODAY is your last chance, and it's a fairly simple list.

Everyone ready? what you got/what you need?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always thought it was around 7hrs away

Ready!

wut iz habbening?

It's morning on the east coast of the USA.
5:40AM EST

Nothing.

If you aren't aware, I hope you aren't ready

what's goin down there buddy

I have prepared my collection of smug anime girls to post when nothing happens.

That's all ya need right there

I've personally met a single prepper in my life. He's buying dried nuts and hot chocolate from us once a week, and stores half of that in his little wooden retreat in the forest. That guy is a full on GD supporter and vile as fuck.

Is 5th Nov another end of the world or some badselfeater-alike things?

Nothing is going to happen. None of our pol conspiracies are going to happen. Shes going to win, people will whine like every other president before and she will just be Obama for another eight years. We have all been on this site for too long and it has skewed our vision. She's going to win, nothing is going to change, she's not going to get arrested or assassinated. There's nothing we can do guys it's over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's all fake and we just need to get off this site and make America great ourselves.

Yknow I just figured it out. If trump wins we a just going to stay up here and shitpost.

If Clinton wins we will be so embarrassed and ashamed of the past year wasted that we will go out and start lives and contribute to society. Maybe it is best if she wins

>no tendies

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
Go to reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and ctrl+f qatar, the post is rising. Upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

Bumpy road made me spill them

Fuck off shill

Thank you for the link. There's so many political happenings that are expected to reach critical mass from today to election day

You went over the top at
> get off this site
You're right up till then though

>30 days worth of food
>weighs 400lbs

i should be okay

No worries, if you have time please up vote it on Reddit and get it trending. Hopefully it'll help bring her down.

>

nice copy pasta... or should i say cheese pasta?

Apartment building here, no electricity generator. I have a crank flashlight though, so that's something. Plus self defense weapons, lugols 2% iodine, and I keep a cycling stock of a weeks worth of water. Probably fucked anyway.

Who'd take care of you if unfathomable events transpired. leaving you to fend for yourself?

Or are you unable to believe anything like that will happen. I mean really, I guess you're ok with that

lol fuck off you piece of shit

Depending on the risks of living in your area, you might be set with what you've got

i dont think i have enough time to get what i need but theres plenty of old people on my neighborhood that i can murder so food shouldnt be a problem.

I'd rather make it on my own that wait for government assisstance to herd me like cattle

You are the kind of person I am READY for

i look white, i hope you dont lower your guard.