RWBY/RT General #1222: Tread on Me Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 2 link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fe879ecc-c4b4-4811-9ab1-34e7bc8decaa/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

you guys think sienna was a fighter at all?

Weiss is nice!

CAN'T IRK THE MERC

Yes but adam was better

Repostan

Nora!

WEISS PLEASES BANDITS FOR MONEY

>yangs pissed

>mercs face is pure joy

Why hasn't there been a stretch neck edit of this yet?

No she isn't, she's a bitch.

nth for Weiss having to get all dirty and wear the same dress and underwear for the entire time she's captured by the bandits.

Is it dance time?

She had to if she was sitting on that chair. Too bad we didn't get a fight before her death.

>Weiss and Winter are uncomfortable being so close to their family for this
>Willow is just drunk and has no idea what's going on
>Jacques is the only one trying for this damn painting, he paid a few thousand Lien for this
>Whitley looks like some fucking anti-christ little Damian shit
what a fucked up family.

I got that impression, given how many WF troops felt the need to point their weapons at her. Hell, one of them kept her gun on Sienna even after she was dead.

Would Ruby like knives

I love how Merc is so happy about this also how is Yang going to beat him? Merc was messing around during The festival fight. now he is going to be serious how will she beat him?

He probably will brag that he and his buddy set her up on purpose just for shits and giggles and now Yang won't feel bad at all when she breaks his legs for real. You just know she'd do it.

I love Yang's look of horror at punching Merc's knee, its like "Oh shit not again!" ptsd flashback meanwhile he's just laughing his ass off.

>training ex-machina

>one of them kept her gun on Sienna even after she was dead.
She looks fucking stupid

CRIPPLE FIGHT, CRIPPLE FIGHT

> CEM is coming back soon
They're really going all-in on this volume 5 thing

She was about to strike Adam (maybe with her fists/claws?)

But Adam shot first

>inb4 Yang has to lose both arms before she can out handicap Merc

Can’t wait to see Weiss getting raped by the bandits!

She likes how they feel against her bare flesh.

Sometimes she sneaks Jaune's sword away into her room to rub the flat against her thighs.

stay strong weiss!

Goddamn am I happy to see that Cinder regained the ability to speak

They are aren't they? It's exhilarating to be hyped for RWBY again

>Merc deliberately lops her other arm off to make it a fair fight

YWN cuddle with Penny.

Lancaster is happening, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Does Merc know Yang lost her arm? Will his reaction be smugness or sympathy?

>Raven kidnaps Weiss.
>Irondong and Papa Schnee spin this to make it look like Mistralian bandits snuck into Atlas and kidnapped the heir to the Schnee Dust Company, instead of Weiss just running away.
>Roll a shit ton of airships into Mistral for a "Rescue operation".
>Mistral sees this as an act of war.
>All hell breaks loose.
>Penny squadrons start raining down fire from the skies.
>Salem laughs smugly from her castle, the world plunging itself into chaos without her needing to waste a single resource.

Where were you when Raven and Weiss caused Color War II?

Merc is probly gonna job but i hope they ether tie or he wins so they can form a legit rivalry

the sad reality is that this will unironically show up on tumbler

Ah yes, Adam's deadly blade of racism. That he used to cut down a faunus to cement his alliance with humans. What a straightforward weapon it is,

That sort of thinking is exactly why heroes tend to bring forth an eleventh-hour miracle just when the bad guys are about to win.

Post dance

Smug as fuck
I hope its either he wins or it ends on a tie where something interrupts their fight

He will remark how she got some cool state of the art one while he's stuck with his crappy homemade legs, but also give her some maintenance advice during the fight.

I'm sure Winter has prepared her for this.

I was rebuilding the original Penny.

The only way to make it fair is to have Yang lose both legs and Merc lose an arm.

Dance penny dance!

Winter's constant slapping has left Weiss entirely immune to abuse, let the bandits do their worst

>when anything the bandits put her through is tamer than what winter did to her

Or just have Yang lose one leg.

Then she can be the Full Metal Punchemist.

Shhh, kitty sleeping

Are they also guns?

>but also give her some maintenance advice during the fight.

>'I can hear the squeaking from here, oil those joints already blondie'
>'I bet you don't even carefully wash the components daily, scrub'
>Eventually he just stops fighting altogether to lecture her on proper prosthetic maintenance and application

>ywn spar with Raven
>ywn beat her
>ywn watch her spread her legs so you can claim your "prize"

Honestly I would still fuck her, the body is still warm right?

The blood on the sword was a nice touch but they stilled pussed out by not having blood pool around her corpse, would've made the shot of Hazel looking at somberly more impactful

was there a webm like this made when neo stomped that guys face in volume 3?

>You call that big? It doesn't even have a knot for fuck's sake!

Or just have them both lose all 4 limbs and their mechanical limbs break and fall off as the fight goes on, until they're just inching around and trying to bite each other.

>brown
>spats
>tomboy
>catgirl
>thighhighs
>extra hole

>Merc dragging himself along the ground towards her while Yang hops around
>Banter still continues

There wasn't any blood that I saw. His sword is just red like that.

>Bandits start having second thoughts about ransoming her
>They're genuinely concerned for her wellbeing based on what her home life sounds like

There was blood. He literally took out a cloth to clean the sword.

He wipes off blood with a cloth while Hazel scolds him afterwards

Did Adam do that weeb thing and swing the blood off the sword before sheathing it? Still, he murked her fast, it's like she was Tuskson when Emerald and Mercury killed him.

the blood was a slightly different shade of red but it was there

Damn, we're going through threads fast. Feels good.

There was a darker spot up to the insertion point m8. go look again and not watch it at 240p. You can see it clearly when he's wiping the blade with the cloth he pulled out of his underpants

>Pillory? But where is the electricity?

>Ruby's birthday present is a knife
>It's also a dildo
>That's her fetish

how did yang and rubys father get away with fucking her and impregnating her? is he that strong?

>"Finally, was tired of having to endure that Negress."

Very bold direction on M&K's part, excellent delivery by Adam's VA.

WHYYYYY?!

F

The edge is why

Show?

>watching Chibi for the first time
>surprisingly funny for the most part
>scene where Pyrrha just smiles and rubs Jaune's head before booping him on the nose
fuck you comedy show some wounds don't heal

>have that cool pose where the knight is barreling down with his sword behind him
>could've been some epic wide shot where he flies through the lancer and slices right through it
>instead they had it break the pose and do some teleport anti gravity bullshit where it slashes the lancer a few times then the lancer dies

:^(

When is Chibi going to make Nora and Pyrrha yandere?
Oh wait they already did that with Nora

>"Mr Schnee, this is Raven Branwen. We have your daughter. If you ever want to see her again, you will pay us 1 billion Lien."
>"Lies! There is no way you dirty bandits could ever manage to capture Winter!"
>"Not her, the other one."
>"Whitley? I mean, I know the boy is rather slender but to mistake him for a girl is pretty far."
>"No, the middle child!"
>"Ohhh right, Weiss."
>"Will you pay the ransom or not?"
>"HA! If you think I'l give in to that deal, you are a worse negotiator than my Faunus miners!"
>"What."
>"If anything, you should pay ME to take back that ungrateful little brat! If that is all ms Branwen, I have other more important business to attend to, so good bye!"
>"Wow. And here I thought I was a terrible parent."

Dimension W. Watch the OP and skip the actual show. You might be tempted to watch for the cute robutt - don't be fooled.

I honestly don't think so, or at least not the level of a hunter or elite warrior or else she would have pulled a weapon and not been intimidated by a bunch of random guards. Certainly put up a better fight than just getting killed in one stab.

Like Blake's father she was probably leader for more charisma and actual leadership qualities than because she was a superpowerful badass.

no he actually pulled out a cloth and did the one firm wipe thing

any weiss rape stories yet?

That greentext about Merc manipulating yang with the loss of limb as an excuse.

Will Ghira or Blake create a new white fang and have a civil war

I want her to force me to worship her body while I apologize for everything humanity has ever done to the faunus.

nobody had to die today

>'Why was that coon leading the White Fang anyway?'
I will admit I didn't see this character motivation coming but they pulled it off well

So did Cinder's vocal cords heal naturally? Or did she receive some "repairs"?

Listen man I know you spent hours modeling her, and even skipped a family trip to disneyland to get the model done but honestly wasn't it worth it

I don't think she was. Otherwise Adam wouldn't have been able to one-shot her.

It's nice not having to occasionally save the threads while most of you are asleep.

To show that the WF middleground (such as it was) is dead now, and it's Adam's race warriors vs Blake's peace brigade.

She wants to see how Ren's knife feels, but she can't get it away from him to find out.