Why can't I find episodes 11 and 12 of season 3 online?

Why can't I find episodes 11 and 12 of season 3 online?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
tot-prod.blog/2017/10/22/cher-william-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I just dumb?

Well, yeah

damn... can an idiot get a link tho?

have you tried kissanime

It ends at 10

Only been subbed up to 10, some faggot told me to watch it on french4 and if i could understand french i would never of asked the question.

such a raging faggot that person was.

>speaks french
well what did you expect? being a raging faggot is required for speaking french

Because they havent been completed yet dipshit

Literally look in some archives. There is always a thread with links to a mega.

Try Kimcartoon then. It's a mirror of Kisscartoon before it was purged from the internet.

it also ends at 10, kimcartoon is where I watched first

Kissanime usually has them before Kimcartoon and they both use the plus4chan subs either way. So neither will have it until the subs are done.

I keep forgetting this happened. I haven't seen a single episode of season 3 yet.

It's pretty good, I liked it but not being able to watch the last 2 episodes is super gay. hopefully them subs done soon

You can find them here once they've been subbed.

mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

I fuck'n fell in love with wakfu after the first season. I still have not touched season 3. I think I'll probably marathon seasons 1 and 2 first.

I havent really followed any of the release info. are the OVA's considered part of the chronological time line or did they go full anime and they have basically fuck all nothing to do with the canon story?

The OVAs are pretty dang canon.

huh.. thats gonna be weird. cool beans. thanks.

The three parter is pretty critical, the Ogrest and Nox episodes are whatever.

Because those are not subbed yet. /coc/ will do them. Just be patient. There are quicksubs for the rest. You can use them while you wait for the rest.

Here is the link to everything

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

One thing you need to know about Ankama. Everything is canon. Even that board game, whatever it's called.

>being this retarded

TV rips or something I should download?

TV rips and you need to download them.

Rest is here

Don't download anything.

I have standards and near infinite patience. I don't watch TV rips unless I know there will never be a proper quality release.

1080p rips. Here's a screenshot.

It's like you never browsed the threads since the season aired.

I haven't, and those are TV rips. I'll wait for proper quality.

What's so inproper about those?

I recently watched season 3 and had been avoiding Sup Forums for fear of spoilers.
What did Sup Forums think? I wasn't crazy about it. It had some good moments, but it's the weakest of the three seasons.

The "hurr durr it was me all along" killed Oropo for me. But it's way better than the original ending Tot had in mind

You won't get any better quality. This show is made by Ankama. Remember that.

>tv logos errywhere
>durr what is wrong
Come on now, have some standards man.
Obviously I don't have anything to compare with, but I doubt the colors are meant to look that washed out either.

>tv logos errywhere
We'll have to wait for someone to rip the netflix version and I doubt anyone will do that since we already those rips. You are welcome to do that.

>the colors are meant to look that washed out either
That's just the show. In the Eniripsa temple, the colors look like the screen is smurged with oil and in the Feca episode, the colors look like PS4 graphics.

Because there are only Chad quicksubs of Episode 11 and 12 and no one really bothered to upload the Chad quicksubs on streaming sites.

Blyatman's subs are good but there are few words and names missing here and there.

>doubt
You are aware that the vast majority of shows gets both TV and web rips these days, right?

inb4
>dofus
Well durr, Poland is full of incompent poorfags, and it's been years since it got pulled from their netflix now.

Nobody cares about Dofus.

>only the first 4 Maskemane comics are available because Ankama doesn't want to make more.

I have the scans from the pastebin but I want the physical ones for my shelf.

Netflix should have better quality like end of this month, implying you are in france or someone rips it.

Just finished season 3 (I think) and I need some motherfucking answers. Hope there'll be OVA's or special episode or they will say that "lol jk here's more episodes of course we didn't stop it to episode 13 you silly baboon"

Either way many French words for confusion comes in mind an I can't spell one of them.

That's it for now. 13 episodes. Now we wait for S3.

Tot said on one of his blog posts that Oropo will get more background. Maybe a comic, an OVA or something else.

>S3
Now we wait for Season 4*

Well if it ends to this then I'll be pissed. That means that we'll have to wait either for special episode or a movie to get answer or that we could get away from this cliffhanger. I mean it didn't end like full of questions but it ended in the wrong place. Everyone knows what happened and it fucking sure did happen, but now what?

They had shit budget and Tot wanted to fuck off from FranceTV as soon as possible.

>inb4 Netflix original series

They said no to that. Tot didnèt want to lose the license.

>netflix

That would imply Tot GIVING the rights to Netflix. He will never do that, even if it means that Ankama will die.

>burgers being in charge of Wakfu

I like my Wakfu without political shit pushed into it and the characters being beautiful, thank you.

Well france 4 kinda has the rights now for a few good years.

Maybe Yugo would finally get to beat his villains though.

Oh shit I got netflix france working even though I'm not in France. Man season 3 can't come soon enough.

Quick question about the ending. There's a thing I'm a bit uncertain of, and I don't know if it was the subtitles or I just wasn't paying attention.
Spoilers:
It was just Oropos own dimension that exploded, right? I'm not completely clear if he just created the tower, or if most of the season took place in a small dimension he'd created to fuck around in. Early on we see the team drink some potions and be transported to the tower, but are they still in their own world?

This has been stated over a million times already. It's Oreo's dimension. Granted though, they've never really made it clear that they were in a dimension. Either that, or I missed it in whatever episode.

Hot

>every design is cute and good
how did they even manage to settle on a single one for the final design?

It was Oropo's dimension that exploded. It was implied in the show and answered by the devs times and times.

Thanks.
I've only recently finished the show and had been avoiding all threads about it. Didn't know it'd been answered many times.

>he thinks that shit isn't quickly coming to Europe
Ah, to be so naïve again...

Pym'd

In the 13th episodes ending there is "A suivre" that means "To be continued", but then there was a following text right after: "un jour une question" which was propably a channels name.. but yea it said "to be continued" so it continues when and how?

Well that's a relief I really believed for a sec that world of 12 disappeared like a fart.

that was in reference to the next episode of another show coming on

Why is he so perfect?

I don't fucking buy that...

"A suivre" = "Up next" in this context

Oh that's just swell... Well fuck me.

They always put that at the end of every show and episode regardless of it's the end of it. FranceTV is incompetent.

it just means up next.

Every show just before it ends has that on F4

they co-funded it, meaning outside France it could be billed as an original.

Foreshadowing Yugo and Amalia's future child or just shitposting by Ankama?

could just be amalia wearing his hat

>all this Flopin posting
I have a mighty need

Sorry but Chibi is a book worm, not a fighter.

I've no doubts that they're gonna have kids at some point, but it's probably not decided what those will look like yet.

Eliatrope of course. They are the chosen people and Yugo needs to start repopulating the world if he won't be able to get the kids out of that dimension.

>could just be amalia wearing his hat

Can this fucking insecure pussy show his wings already? What's he so secretive of? Are the wings, their dicks in eliatrope culture? Is that why he is so insecure, cause his wings are too small?

Another one

tot-prod.blog/2017/10/22/cher-william-2/

is tot being called out for "sexual harassment"?

the wings are super sensitive to wakfu. taking off the hat is like taking off your muffler

>cuck

>sensitive to wakfu
The wings are wakfu

doesnt mean they cant be sensitive to more

>comparing Tot to Trump

Would you rather live in the the world of 12 or the world of avatar?

Also that crushing feel when you'll never live in either and just continue to be stuck here in the shitty real world

World of 12 wins hands down. Every woman there has hips for days and prime waifu material. Really east to become adventurer/live for hundreds of years. The biggest downside to living in the avatar world is there's no guarantee you'll be a bender. You could also get extra shitty luck and end up in the time period when where you're at is at war or even living in the time Korra is the avatar.

I choose WoT for adventurer life and obvious reasons.

World of 12, of course.

>when there's something exciting women throw their panties away

Why can't this world be real

most woman in the series down't even bother wearing panties so where are they getting them

Serious question: Does Bump have briefs from everyone in the Siblings? Excluding Oropo since he walks around naked.

>Also that crushing feel when you'll never live in either and just continue to be stuck here in the shitty real world
Come off it.
You're not happy unless everything is miserable. So long as resources are limited, and equality is impossible, you'll have to make choices. Give up something here, gain something grander there. You're a man instead of a comfortable and fat hamster.

Also, I can't be the only one imagining that 99/100 of the grown females in WoT have a serious "basic bitch" vibe to them, right? The only exceptions are Eva, Amalia, and Echo.

I have no doubt that Bump would ask everyone for their panties at least once or asked them to wear a pair for a day before collecting

Helen seemed very gentle.

Cute!

I want to kiss the top of her nose