South Park Shipping Thread

The Shipping Thread is dead, Long Live the Shipping Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZPfdprf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LONG LIVE THE THREAD

FACT: Kenny is best boy

*all the boys are best boys

Except Cartman. Fuck him and his Mitch Connor bullshit

Agreed. Fuck Cartman.

Hating cartman

I say that but I still like Kyman. Maybe I'm just mad about FBW's ending.

Give it a rest already you've had 5 continuous threads about this same fucking shit. Same old pics same old trash. Fuck off.

Sweet, I was wondering why there wasn't one.

I just finished the game, it was really good. The ending fucked me up. That was the funniest fucking twist.

You sound mad user. You want to talk bout' it?

Reminder that Wendy is one of us

That's pretty fucking cold coming from Call Girl.

>liane calling you daddy

The other boys saying you're cute for a boy

This is some gaiaonline tier shit.

I'm still bummed Mysterion wasn't much more of a big deal in FBW. Definitly feels like they skipped some parts, etiher for DLC cuts or because of development hell

The fact that he didn't play a bigger role in the Shub-Niggurath confrontation kinda pisses me off a bit. I mean, he's the go-to guy when it comes to demonic forces trying to intrude upon reality, why *didn't* they give him a larger role to play?

Does Trey basically write all the South Park episodes and games now? I don't see Matt's name under credit for writing episodes on wikipedia

What is Matt doing, just does some Kyle and Butters lines and then jacks off?

I don't know. Cartman having such a big role was kind of annoying, since after a while it turned into Timmy being the all powerful and Mysterion just.. there, like the other kids.

Majorine best girl[/spoiler[

Some of us went here if y'all want to come along

discord.gg/ZPfdprf

We also have audio files of the vamp kid DLC if y'all want to spoil yourself

Well I fucked up the spoiler tags, but point still stands

Thankyou!

how do you have that already? are they selling the DLC?

Jacks off Trey

I think matt is part of the writing room still, so M+T+a couple others spitball all the ideas then trey writes the final script or something

A person uploaded it, saying that it was "thanks to their friend." I'm not sure how, but I won't question it if we get cool stuff.

I thought i was kind of weird how High Jew Elf Kyle gave up the throne to new kid so easily too after the Stick of Truth. I was kind of sad that he wasn't king anymore

This is true, Matt is there to sit in a corner and jack off to Trey while Trey watches. Trey says it helps him "creatively" but I'm not so sure about that.

they never had to address creek again, they could have gone back to being background characters with no lines
trey turned into a straight up fudan

Honestly they should have just revealed that Mitch Connor was an eldritch horror all along, and not just Cartman fucking with everybody. Again. For like, the bajillionth time.

Yeah. The fact it was Cartman fucking with everyone was retarded. It should have been Eldritch horror, it would have gone with the theme much better.

Hopefully the release of TFBW reinvigorates the South Park fan-fiction community, and they decide to do something with this.

He always was a fudan

>tfw torn between wanting to see cute pictures and staying out of these threads until I finish FBW in case someone posts spoilers outside of spoiler tags

>The fact it was Cartman fucking with everyone was retarded
you should have spoilered that. i liked it, though, because i like mastermind cartman.

Cutest boys
>1. Cartman
>2. Butters

How comes this general isn't in /trash/ yet?

Only Butters is actually cute. Cartman is a sadistic little shit who has every issue imaginable, and then some.

That's what makes Cartman cute though

Doesn't make him any less adorable.

I'm sorry user, I should have. My bad.
It was never actually clear if he was or wasn't though. :^)

Whatever floats your boat Anons. I won't judge.

They're both cute! CUTE!

I still believe that Mitch was just using Cartman as a vessel the whole time, and that he was never *really* there.

since i'm a kymanfag, i find the angle of him having a "school boy crush" on kyle to be pretty cute. he himself is a little gremlin, though.

You knew I had to.

I like to believe that Mitch is just a fucked up second personality of Cartman that he actually has no control over.

you're the best, on-model art drawfriend.

>The ending fucked me up. That was the funniest fucking twist.
I feel the exact opposite, it felt like a slap in the face to me. Went through all this shit for that. At least Butters made up for it a little

The bosses were all so fucking good. Good variety, great music, cool intros.
>tfw no Boss rush mode
>tfw no NG+

i laughed the most at jared

>no NG+
aw fuck, now i'm disappointed

Looks like Marjorie but idk if it is..who is that

Do you think Tweek and Craig are going to show up more often in the show now? Matt and Trey seem to like writing for them, hell, they probably had more content in the new game than Stan and Kenny combined.

>had more content in the new game than Stan and Kenny combined.
this made me sad.
i also hope scott malkinson will be a part of more episodes in the future

The two aren't really incompatible, especially since it's fucking South Park. Both theories could be equally correct.

A girl from a Jonas Brothers concert.

I think Matt and Trey are bored of the old normal crew of Stan, Kenny, Kyle, and Cartman, so they're fucking around with the other side-characters more and turning side-characters into main characters like Butters. Not that I mind, I like seeing the other characters get some screen time.

Oh same. I definitely have a need for more Jimmy and Scott.

Yeah I agree, Scott deserves more love.

I mean, I *do* enjoy the side-characters getting more screentime, and larger roles in the overall sorry, but I personally feel as if Kenny and a few others have been shafted in favor of them, in both the games and some of the show's more recent seasons.

I want to pinch his tummy.

>I think Matt and Trey are bored of the old normal crew of Stan, Kenny, Kyle, and Cartman
i don't blame them honestly. that's why we had so many randy episodes, killed off kenny for a while and a whole jerold season
I wouldn't mind some of the other boys taking center stage. a bored writer is a bad writer the tweek and craig episodes are too cute and we need more

Stan and Kenny are just a bit boring. Mysterion adds a lot of depth to Kenny but that's it. And Stan is rather tame compared to Cartman, Kyle or Butters.
I don't care too much because I was never a big fan of Kenny to begin with but I really wish they'd stop with the Randy shit. The adults fucking suck.

they actually write lines for what Kenny says, so for them they probably are bored of him while the viewers aren't since he's a borderline self insert

I love these. Cute on model design and booty that just too good.

She reminds me of my sister and now I don't know what to feel.

I enjoy Kenny if only because his general disinterest and apathy makes him an interesting character to read into, as well as Mysterion providing him with more personality. I'm also hoping that the rest of his family are given a day in the limelight, kinda like what Timmy gets in TFBW.

dont you mean give raspberries?

their side quest was so sweet that it gave me cavities. it's interesting that matt and try are going out of their way to explicitly state that they are gay and in a serious relationship, rather than just pretending to appease like before.

Please reply to me with episodes to watch.
I'll watch the next 3 episodes replied right now.

just not Cartman finds love or the aids one I've watched those too many times

Spookyfish to get into that Halloween mood

Can we all agree fujoshits ruined Sup Forums and that all women should be banned from posting?

>being this triggered over some general
Back to tumblr with you, you thin-skinned babies

Waifu/live action/lol/made me think posting ruined co get it right

>the coon and human kite movies merge into cupid me
what did they mean by this?

>Being this triggered by these threads.
Thin-skinned newfag Tumblrite please leave. If these threads *alone* can anslly-demolish you this badly, then you are *not* prepared for the rest of the shit this site has to offer.

It means that Trey is a fujo baiting faggot
nice catch user

what does the ww below cupid me mean?

I want Captain Diabetes x Callgirl art

M8, nobody here is triggered. Don't act like fujoshits don't get assblasted over any cheesecake thread.

But really, this shit belongs in /trash/. have sex ya fat cunts

So with what we know no, how would Cartman react if Heidi asked him to fuck her? With terror?

what does he even think that vagina he saw was for

He would agree until shit gets real. Then he either makes a run for it or can't get it up.
He would still tell everyone that he lewded her though.

>Comes in trying to start shit, making up fake bullshit about thread wars
>I'm not upset!
His ass is in so much pain he's delirious. Go make another false flag thread and if that doesn't work, maybe you can offer to give some mods sloppy blowjobs so you'll get your way, crybaby.

Confirmed that Dr Tim can read minds and knows of Cupid Me's existence, knows that Cupid Me is Cartman's gay self and that Cartman has a fucked up crush on Kyle
I think this is all a premise before a certain ship becomes canon

Just hide the thread, you fucking baby. It's not that hard.

Are all you people gay or fujoshi's, because the only people I've seen who give two shits about shipping are Fujos and fags.

Oh shut the fuck up. Threads like these have *always* been a part of this board and its culture, that hasn't changed. You hate em' so much, just hid them, you overweight disease-ridden faggot.

It's clear now that this isn't going away for a while, so I'd like to make my first and last post in this thing thanking you for giving these threads a very distinct name OP