I know comparing R&M and X:RA is kind of a meme

I know comparing R&M and X:RA is kind of a meme.
But Xavier and Rick really are the antithesis to each other.
I really want to see how a conversation between these two characters would work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

X:RA and R&M both have one thing in common. It brings together pretentious morons and makes fun of them all. R&M actually got popular so it attracted the spurgs

Rick And Morty is actually good.....

How about instead of trying to make these two fanbases fight...

inb4 XRA revival

anyone have the screencap that goes with this?

Rick would lose any argument that comes up, but in some weird convoluted quasi universe bullshit way it would actually turn out that Xavier lost the argument to himself while Rick also lost to himself. After a nonstop loop of this shit they'd either part ways both feeling unsure as to who actually won or lost, or Rick, in order to protect his ego, would try to do something to fuck Xavier or his entire universe over only for more quasi universal shenanigans to take place that bring him right back to square one. Meanwhile both show's fan bases would devolve into the shit flinging pseudointellectual apes they are and try to wave around their E-dicks while aruguing why their side won. It's the can't win game.

I fucking hate artstyles like this. It's like a weird mix between tumblr artstyles and actual decent looking artstyles but with these it's worse than tumblr artstyles because I know the artist can do better.

>Rick and Morty portal into desert, see Xavier
>"OH FUCK MORTY LETS GO WE GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"
>"AW JEEZ RICK WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL MAN"
>Rick and Morty portal away
>"Jesus Rick, what the hell was that about?"
>"Any timeline with that fucking thing in it won't end well for anyone, Morty. It's best to get the fuck out before he notices you."

Here's a better version

This could the correct answer to what would a shared episode look like. Xavier's probably known among timeline and universe hoppers as someone to stay clear of.

I'd add that the actual episodes hook should be Rick not being able to leave and forced to get help from Xavier.

Does Xavier shit vanilla?
Imagine all vanilla yoghurt and Ice Cream is actually Xavier's diarrhea.

>suddenly Xavier flies through garage door.
>Aww shi(burp) it

The artist is like 14, thats probably why they suck. I'm sure they'll get better in time

do you think that xavier gets embarrassed when he shits out vanilla sorry if this offends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of xavier shitting out vanilla while he looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

another thing i am wondering is what do you think it smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

It's objectively good art you mint.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

I want to hear a conversation between xavier and this other pun-master.

Xavier would probably talk circles around Rick. Not in a "He's smarter" way but in a "Xavier's a linguistic maestro" way whereas Rick just tries to get his point across.

Rick game when?

Gonna write some fanfiction, OP?

Why would you want mainstream media to make more mainstream media?

what does that have to do with anything

>Rick and Morty is actually good

Why are you supporting mainstream media?

who wins?

>Xavier's knees bend the wrong way
delete this

>Mainstream media
>Good
Have you taken your Soma today?

Xavier
>doesn't give two shits about what's politically correct and what isn't
>actually requires you pay attention instead of having Pickle Rick man explain everything
>actually made me laugh unlike R&M
>writers clearly have a mastery of the English language and use it to its fullest effect with incredibly clever wordplay. Doesn't just steal jokes from Reddit and Sup Forums like Justin Roiland.

Anything I missed?

Fucking sheep.

oh you're one of those popular=bad hipsters huh?

Rick and Morty season 1 > Xavier Season 1

No, I'm more of a "mainstream media, equals sign for no reason, corrupt cultural Marxists" kind of person, and also vehemently anti-hipster. See >Any mainstream media is better than any other mainstream media
Careful, I think you're about to overdose on Soma.

So according to Harmon there are roughly 173700000 nazis in North America right now. That's a really worrying statistic, I mean according to the German census from a few years before WW2 there were 79375281 people in Germany. This means that AMERICA HAS MORE NAZIS than Germany in WW2!

oh my bad, you're the tinfoil hat Sup Forums type. my mistake

Want me to tell you a secret? The people circle jerking X:RA are ironic shitposters.

I despise Sup Forums, they're a bunch of cucks who wear "alt-right" as a costume without knowing what it even is, and are making more and more of the alt-right useful idiots to meme culture.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started!
And have some meme faggot impersonate me for their table scraps of a "joke"? No, thank you.

People seem to think that the battle is between Rick and Morty and Xavier: Renegade Angel, and while these are both fine shows, the thinking man's show of choice is 12 oz. Mouse.

I don't think you get the "anonymous" part of "anonymous imageboard".

So I just have to put up with everyone telling me, "I didn't say that," and not answer directly, if at all, when I ask what it was they posted?

If you don't like it, perhaps you should return to reddit.

What little I've seen of Reddit tells me that I wouldn't be interested.

I'm sure there are many forums out there that can suit you. If you don't like Sup Forums's culture, then you should really just leave.

>I don't like you, get out

It sounds more like you don't like Sup Forums's culture. If you can't conform this website's culture then you're not going to have a very good time here.

See my previous reply.

It's not that I don't like you, it's that you don't like this website. If you really don't like the culture here then you should probably just leave. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Don't you feel embarrassed to make posts like that?

I actually like this website. It's not that I dislike the culture, it's that meme culture is, as you are likely to say, "doubleplusungood."

Why would I be embarrassed? Because it's wrongthink?

No because you are patting yourself on the back for being sooper smart and sooper special. I don't know, I just try to not do that kind of thing on public message boards.

>i like this website except i dont

Maybe stormfront would be a better fit for you?

>Maybe an authoritarian website would be a better fit for a libertarian

What gave the impression I was being a smug liberal?

Fuck, I forgot this.

Just wondering, when did you come to this website and how?