Batman is the most popular super hero so DC only promotes Batman outside of the comics

>Batman is the most popular super hero so DC only promotes Batman outside of the comics
>Because Batman is the only one DC promotes he is the only popular character outside of the comics
How do we break this cycle Sup Forums? DC has dozens of better heroes but only Batman get's promoted to normalfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/131738/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adapt JLI properly.

Tits

best fpbp I've seen in a while. You're exactly right.

By supporting other superheroes by buying their comics and merchandise.

Come up with better super heroes

Space Cabbie.

Don't know why this image was made when Batman got a facefull of those beams

Make popular cartoons and movies, this is the only reason why the likes of Batman and Superman have managed to last so long, cartoons and movies.

There's more to it than that. Batman had ultimate casual appeal; he's basically a hybrid of Sherlock Holmes, a ninja, and James Bond with a healthy dose of brooding coolness. There had to be something that started the trend

Well, the people in charge of the marketing and stuff probably don't read the comics at all. They're mostly going to be executives from Warner Bros.

You've got people like Lee and Johns trying to push what they can but in practice they don't have much control over that stuff. It's all just about the money.

They're at least trying to push the JL movie characters more now.

The same way you break out of other forced popularity cycles.

You don't.

>not knowing what Mary Sue is

Push other characters and perhaps make it not shit.
Harley worked out fine, and Wonder Woman and Flash have been doing well too.

It's hardly forced when people willingly eat it up, which tells companies that you are begging for more.

Something like Carol or Cyborg would be forced.

basically they would need another hero to become more popular

Wonder Woman's success helped a bit but she was already one of their big 3

I couldn't see DC trying to do it, I honestly think it kinda happened to Marvel on accident, sure Thor and Iron Man had long been popular with the comic fans but they were basically unknown in the mainstream compared to say Spiderman, the Hulk or Captain America until they both had popular breakout movies

Maybe try for a Green Lantern movie again, John Stewart, maybe Kyle Reese, really anyone but Hal Jordan

I honestly think Shazam or Captain Marvel whatever you wanna call him could make a great choice but again DC won't put in the effort to promote that the only hope is that a Shazam movie ends up really popular and forces them to include him more based on the popularity

>only promotes Batman outside of the comics
There has been a GA, Flash, Supergirl series and a GL and JL Cartoon.

The most ironic thing is that people hated the Harley promotion.

its because a lot of people like Harley for a lot of different reasons, but DC managed to miss all of them, well except maybe for the sexy part but no one likes Harley just for being sexy, its sexy plus other things that make people interested

this.

Why did they get rid of the harlequin outfit?

That was the most unique thing about her desu.

Superman is pretty popular despite the cool to hate on meme. Superman sells the best outside some of the Batman related characters. Wonder Woman thanks to her movie is now getting way more attention, to the point that I think she will be the queen of DC. Really these movies are the best way for the other JL to get some more love. If Aquaman is good in JL and his movie I could see normies fallen in love with him. Also you kinda sound like a faggot OP.

I can't buy enough copies to match Batfags plebbery. They will always buy bats no matter the quality.

Her outfit in the Arkham video game was very popular

Also the alternating black and red is recognizable and they could get more money from different outfits with merch

Think about the reason Batman is popular and apply it to the other heroes.

>affleck crams his finger into John Mulaney's wife's asscrack
>"buttman" controversy threatens JL ahead of release
>Batman de-emphasized in advertising, Wonder Woman pushed instead

Did he save us, Sup Forums?

I mean I don't mind them changing the outfit

sure they wanna sell new toys

but they basically threw out Harley and Jokers entire visual ascetic, the clown theme was just gone in favor of what I can only describe as trailer park white trash theme, its would be like if the Penguin not only stopped wearing tuxes but didn't even wear black and white anymore

I'd like Wonder Woman being James Bond and fucking Bond girls

Ok but money is more important than anesthetic

yeah but again they could have redesigned her outfit while keeping some of its classical themes instead of going with something out of left field

>Actually good stories
>No Johns

They know what plebs like and redesign the shit so they'd like it. There is no way people would like a literal clown suit.

I do not care for pointy chin Darkseid.

Harley in the Arkham games didn't wear a literal clown suit but they didn't abandon the clown motif in favor of trailer trash either

Hi Johns. No, giving Barry a dead mom did not improve his character.

Raven movie!

Marvel will force them to retire Batman.

does paul dini get money from licensing from that costume, but not new costumes?

>implying I wouldn't smash

God I fucking hate the new mask so much.

Help other DC Superheroes get popular by buying their stuff.

>Push other characters and perhaps make it not shit.
Fucking Marvel tried TWICE with the Hulk, with different directors, and he's even in Thor: Ragnarok. Green Lantern deserves at least as much effort from DC/WB.

I almost cryed when i read some stories of booster gold, don't know what's more sad, the story with blue bittle or the moment when booster have to refused from the place in jl

The problem user is that DC doesn't have dozens of better heroes. Batman is their best product and one that is deep in the collective conscience of people outside of the comics.

DC tried with GL and WW and plenty of other movies. They were great but they’re not the sales draw as much as Batman is. Look at all the great movies they did and see that they tried.

It’s all on the consumers.

the whole Maxevent was heavy as fuck on Booster

Bat man and Spiderman have a consecutive success in all short of different types of media for different ages and likes.
The best way to do it in modern age is by making a good justice league video game. the same way Injustice helps to boost the popularity of non main stream stuff to casuals

>Wonder Woman's success helped a bit but she was already one of their big 3

Is she? I always thought they shoe horned her to keep the copyright.

Those aren't tits, she just shoved all of her fat up. Having big tits because you're fat is like being able to see in the dark because you're on fire

>DC tried with GL
It flopped because it was a bad movie.
>WW
did great.

Mate don't think of it as Batman soaking up all the money. Think of Batman as being the one who subsidises the smaller series. You can have your cool minor series and DC can afford to go out on a limb to try new things in stuff like Young Animal or Vertigo. If DC didn't have those guaranteed Batsales they would probably be less willing to give you stuff like that

Don't hate the batfags. Be happy they're on your side.

Yeah but I will never get any non Batman cartoons, animated movies, ect unless it's Batfag related in some way. That is what pisses me off. I want a Flash cartoon, more GL animated and a Captain Marvel cartoon.

Don't you like watching TTG 23.5 hours each day?

I wholeheartedly believe that a story based on the 2007 Booster Gold Comic told right would be fucking amazing. But, like said, I feel like you'd need to adapt JLI to achieve the most out of it. Or, at least Blue&Gold, which in general would be great, even.

>DC only promotes Batman outside of the comics

Yeah if you pretend the CW shows don't exist

Just to learn to stop caring and enjoy the batwank

>DC missed all of them

Harley was the most popular Halloween costume by far and Suicide Squad moved a shit load of merch. You need to get out of your bubble

>No Johns

Literally nobody but Sup Forums is talking about this anymore

what source is this?

>Mary-Sue
First, not Gary-Stu, and second, when Superman exists?

>mug darkness
>mug gritty cape
>mug toys
Somethings like this?

The cycle is being broken as we speak. Affleck is a dumb choice as Batman, simply because he is too old (and alcohol poisoned half the time). Then add on the movies being crap, damaging the Batman brand.

At best Affleck has two solo movies before it gets passed off to Whedon's Batgirl. More likely he gets one, and gets relegated to short scenes in other movies. Worst case the scandal of him being like his rapey brother, his addictions, the DCEU being trash and the Batman solo movie's production problems means he doesn't even get one.

The movies will influence the comics. When Bataffleck passes the mantle, the comics will likely do the same, except to Damien.

Meanwhile Wonder Woman will have at least one other good movie, more likely two or three. Aka she might get more comic books, better writers and art. Same for Aquman and Flash.

nhentai.net/g/131738/

>DC has dozens of better heroes but only Batman get's promoted to normalfags.
It doesn't.
But they promote quite a few others. Aquaman is getting his own movie, Flash has his own tv show, as does Green Arrow and Supergirl. Even Black Lightning has his own. Teen Titans have several shows.

>The movies will influence the comics. When Bataffleck passes the mantle, the comics will likely do the same, except to Damien.
Or in the non-retard universe, Bruce stays Batman in the comics and WB recasts.

This.

You don't really believe any of that shit do you? Because if you do I don't even have words.

this is shopped, you complete idiot.