Spooktoberfest

>Leprechaun Edition

Trick 'r treat ya little emeffers!

You know the drill. Spooky shit and shitty spooks.

Comics, cartoons, commercials, creepypasta... I don't give a funk.

Just keep it in your pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2j6EifRWo
youtube.com/watch?v=hlFbavIWfOA
youtube.com/watch?v=JWDCnV18cx4
youtu.be/HIadFGBaH0I?t=1m6s
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous Thread.

You know what I miss?

Blackulas

You're setting us up for /trash/.
Incidentally, thank you mods for finally realizing that /trash/ is a viable option instead of just fucking killing everything. Progress!

Dare to be stupid my young padawan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2j6EifRWo

youtube.com/watch?v=hlFbavIWfOA

Enid's mom from OK KO is basically a female blackula. She's black and clearly has a soulful way of speaking.

We're all stupid, without daring to be so. Sup Forums changed. That's it.

Damn, CR's been busy.

Eh, it's an alright OP. It's not exactly the furry that got us /trash/d last time. It was the fact that the OP was literally just a pic of Winnie with the word "Cute".
This at least is clearly a spooktober thread for serious cartoon monster waifu discussion.

if there's no stream, there is no point

Werewolves or Vampires, Sup Forums?

Why not both?

Damn you, Ian. You got me all conflicted.

Without Winnie? That's fucked.

You know how when you breed tigers and lions they can have cubs, but they're born completely sterile and are prone to health issues? I'm pretty sure that's the same with werewolves and vampires if you ever try to mix them, it's just a bad move all around.

gimme the spookums

They're both females in this situation though.

Would you a Dan Brereton lady?

Reproduction of werewolves and vampires involves biting. Does gender apply at all? Serious question.

I would an anything.
I would that. She's hot.

Guess they could just drop by an orphanage and decide who to bite.

this is some cute shit

That's dodging the question. Wouldn't the bite transfer the curse?

I want to own some posters of this shit.

I don't think gender matters at all.

That's what I would figure.

yeah, man

yeah, that's cool

Damn right you do.

I have watched Its the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown. What other Sup Forums-Halloween specials should I watch?

Did you see the Billy and Mandy ones

Shit. I was kind of kidding before, but this shit is amazing. I want to put this in a proper frame and hang it on my wall.

That just becomes pure blood then, and they're usually held in higher regard than turned vampires / werewolves. Family heritage is important, more so with vampires. Werewolves are quicker to warm up to other werewolves after a generation or two depending on the turned, vampires are near always in negative light to other turned vampires.

Werewolf bitings are either done out of an agreement, be it a deal or affection, through a human surviving an attack and biting of a possibly gone mad / feral werewolf, or very rarely through the consumption of werewolf flesh or blood. They still have a stigma to those that changed, but can get along depending on how the turned acts with other werewolves and are quick to welcome them to "the family".

Vampire bitings are near always due to the vampire choosing to bite someone and turn them into a servant or consort, which is why they are seen to be below true blood vampires. Other cases are, again, due to fanatics consuming vampire blood or flesh, an agreement to be turned, or somehow surviving a vampire attack. If a consort was to be impregnated by a true blood, their own personal status is still seen below true vampires but seen above servant-type vampires, and the child is considered a true blood. Non-true bloods will always be seen as improper vampires no matter the generations, and in some cases so too are the children of a non-true blood vampire husbands and true blood wives.

Source: some bullshit I made up

>that's cool
What do you mean with "that's cool"?
Also, Downtown had a good Halloween episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=JWDCnV18cx4
That geisha Mecca is THICC.

Ghosts

>Source: some bullshit I made up
Still, it's shit I can't argue with.

No I need to

Spooky dolls

Is everyone having a good Spooktober so far? Had plenty of great people show up so far. Sure a few trolls, but honestly this weekend has been pretty swell.

Had some other shit that I had to do today, but I at least finished Sibella's dialogue edits.
Out of 400+ lines, I only used "bat" and "blood" 68 times each, so I'll say I at least somewhat avoided repetition. Somewhat.

Is Mecca best girl?

It's going good so far

these threads are the highlight of my weekends

What, in terms of my real life?
Shit's okay.

Glad to hear it!

We're happy to have you here, hope the trolls aren't bothering you too much.

Hope it keeps going alright friendo!

Honestly, it's been a pretty bad October for me so far.

It's been pretty good, if not lacking in some places. The writefriends have been fairly lucrative, as have been the few remaining drawfriends. In spite of the lacking parts, I'm having a ball.

>Hope it keeps going alright friendo!
Spooky Senpai noticed me.

Do tell friend, what's been going on?

Well something a lot of people forget is that not everyone swinging a visit for the Spooktober threads has all the time in the world. I know plenty of artists who are just too busy with IRL to really do much, but that's okay they still tend to draw some spooky stuff during the rest of the year! Plus we always have Spookmas in a month or two.

The Halloween Tree
Will Vinton's Comedy of Horrors
The Devil and Daniel Mouse
The Muppet Show: Vincent Price
The Muppet Show: Alice Cooper
A Pinky and the Brain Halloween
The Real Ghostbusters: When Halloween Was Forever
Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery
Motorcity: Mayhem Night
The Canterville Ghost
Witches Night Out
Underfist
CBS Storybreak: The Monster's Ring
Mad Mad Mad Monsters

>Spookmas
Aww yeah

I haven't seen the Jekyll and Hyde guy for a while, guess he gave up

Good.

Forgot to bring my skeleton morphsuit from home to campus. Still got my idea about using fiber powder, a hawaiian shirt and yarn beanie to look like a coked up drugee, but that's something I don't think would be a great idea to walk in public as, even just on campus.

>Spookmas

I'm still impartial about the idea. And the idea about it being every 31st or Full Moon was a really bad one and I hope we don't have a repeat of that.

>Forgot to bring my skeleton morphsuit from home to campus.

Oof, that's never good. Any chance you can go get it?

>>Spookmas
I'm fine with individual holidays from time to time as long as they are more of the bring people together type and not just "PRESIDENTS DAY MATTRESS SALE, now with Ghouls!"

The random every other day threads tend to get wiped.

Oh shit, is season 2 out of that show?

Home's some 3 hours away by car and I got no emergency or need to get something other than the suit, so no. Wore it last year anyway, but was considering wearing khakis and the hawaiian shirt over it.

Yeah, started back in February.

Shit., I meant season3.

Can't believe we're already over halfway through but aside from that it's been pretty swell. We've been getting some cute new art and fun threads. Looking forward to the big day.

Nigga, did you not see underworld? They'll pop like bubblegum.

Anybody remember Kaijudo?
Lots of creepy cuties from the dark civilization!

>Do tell friend, what's been going on?
I've been having trouble sleeping all month, and it's been especially bad this week with me getting sick. There's also been a share of family issues which haven't helped things. I don't want to go through all of them, but the biggest one right now is that my oldest sister is going to move to the other side of the country and to add to that she may not be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then there's potential financial issues looming over just in case the party isn't wild enough.
The Spooktober threads haven't really cheered me up too much. I came into this month looking forward to contributing a lot of drawing and writing, but progress as been slow for numerous reasons. With the month almost over I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do, but I've pretty much got nothing right now.
In general, it's just been hard for me to get into the Halloween spirit this year, and I come from a family that practically lives for this holiday.

But hey, at least you guys are having fun. If everyone else was having a shitty time like me these threads would just be depressing all around.

Then nope. It was just another one-off holiday special. Came out on the 5th.

Is exploring abandoned ghost towns a good spooky activity for October?
>tfw will never have a genuinely spooky experience

Sure. Exploring abandoned anything is interesting.

>Kaijudo

Sounds like something I would avoid like the plague.

>Is exploring abandoned ghost towns a good spooky activity for October?
Hell Yes!

Of course it is. Just make sure it's not filled with bums and druggies

>eating someone else's candy
Not. Cool.

Hoping for the best in your time of need user, we've all been there and this is just a dumb slump you'll get through with time. Sorry we're not quite as Spookietober as usual but we're trying to make due.

Curious, which artist/writer are you? Care to share some of your work? :D

Yeah she's kind of a bitch... ;3

Just be safe. Maybe bring some friends you got your back.

So basically, bring a gun?

>tfw me and my younger brother used to explore an abandoned military bunker
>tfw it's now sealed up for good

All good things must come to an end sometime, I suppose.

Sure? I was thinking a cellphone, pepper spray, a tazer, a flashlight, rope, and first aid.

But if you wanna lock and load go right ahead.

Watch out for owl bears.

Wish somebody would've told me that before the saratoga incident.

Make sure to bring someone so they can help your ass in a situation. Like you fall through a floor/hole and hurt your leg.

Why doesn't the Mothman get enough love?

Because the movie made him all metaphysical and bullshit.

>Named Mothman.
>Looks like an owl.
Someone fucked up.

I wouldn't really be walking around houses that look like they're about to collapse, it's an abandoned mining town about three hours out of my city, I'm not gonna be doing anything stupid when I'm potentially hours from the nearest hospital like kicking down the door to a house that hasn't been maintained for decades.
Plus if anyone else is around the RCMP would probably be on my ass in seconds if I brought my gun.

Nick tried to sue Pacific Rim and Godzilla for using the word Kaiju.

You got a problem, buddy?

It was only good for all the cool monsters.
Sadly, best civ (Darkness that is) gets very little focus outside of a demon lady with a mommy fetish (That is to say, she wants one of the MCs to literally be her daughter)

Viacom's so cute sometimes.

>Named Killer Moth.
>Has a bird beak.
He fucked up.

I like Jen best, but Mecca is definitely second best girl.

Wasn't it a hub show though?
I know hasbro did the card game (and ruined it by sucking the Water civ's dick too hard).
Unless Nick bought it from them?

Yes I remember it.

Didn't it used to be Duel Masters?

Yeah, but the anime went down and took the card game with it In the west, they tried to rebrand it a few years ago but they fucked it up again.
It's still a pretty popular thing in Japan though

Reminds me when Nick tried to trademark a holiday.

youtu.be/HIadFGBaH0I?t=1m6s

>this is just a dumb slump you'll get through with time
I just wish it didn't happen this month, but thank you and I hope you have a great Halloween.

Here's a collection of the art and writing from the past few years:
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0

I've lost control over my life

>timestamp communication

>roleplaying