Huey is worst triplet

Why the fuck was Dewey acting like Louie in today's episode? What happened to "I wonder if my mom might be alive"

Like they've completely dropped that plot line. Also Huey fucking sucks absolute ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrankAngones/status/914322874147545089
youtube.com/watch?v=_xsr6lbkRUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Having taste this shit

Also Huey is the real evil triplet not Louie and I will stand by this claim till my death.

The episodes are airing out of order right? That might explain why the plotline feels a bit sidelined.

Only Disney thinks Louiw is the evil triplet when he's clearly the most plot important one

Its comical how Episode 3 is still the best episode of the whole series so far and its both plot important and Louie is hilarious

These past 2 episodes have both been shit.

Episode 6 with Gander was such a waste of time and this weeks episode which is also technically last weeks because it was aired in Canada also feels like a waste of time

Its like even when Scrooge is on screen he's not allowed to do anything fun. Why is Scrooge the B-Plot?

>actually liking Huey in this show
What is wrong with you?

I haven't watched since the pilot, is the show any good?

Airing this show out of order was a mistake

I am convinced this episode is suppose to take place before The Great Dime Chase because it would explain why Louie wasn't there but Dewey was

But then that makes no sense because going from "Blue Shirt Louie" to "I'm worried about my mom" makes no sense

Hell Louie started acting like Dewey in Episode 6...for like no reason.

Dewey's character has been really schizophrenic and it's really annoying. Sometimes he's the adventurous everyman, other times he's the spastic, over-caffeinated adventure nut, and still other times he's an experienced and reasoned adventurer on a mission. The other kids have the same problem to some degree, Huey sometimes being a bookish Dean to Louie's Hank, other times being an obsessive control freak. It's like they choose which character is the straight man at the beginning of each episode and it'll just work out like that and everyone will follow.

Ehhh... The episodes have been airing out of production order, which has fucked up a lot of things. I'm just waiting it out until it gets better, but most of the episodes are okay.

My big problem about Dewey is his biggest plot related episode was Episode 3 and even still the star of that episode was suppose to be Louie

Meanwhile Louie has had not 1 but MULTIPLE episodes becuase he's the one putting in the most work. Why the fuck is he not the important triplet

Meanwhile Huey has automatically become worst triplet over the course of 2 episodes

I don't give a shit about the show. I just want to know when Darkwing is showing up and if he will be voiced by Jim Cummings. This is the only thing that will make or break the show for me.

they are fast tracking to a Magica arc, I suspect the low level exeucucks at the mouse saw tumblr profiling hard for her and think this will buy them better early ratings.

Where the fuck is Gyro

I fucking want Gyro "HUMANS REEEEEEEEE" Gearloose

Like I don't even hate Webby or Lena if anything I legit hate Huey and his "Dipper esque" persona more then anyone comparing Webby to Mabel

I feel the writing has been wonky episode to episode, and the out of order scheduling hasn't been helping either for developing each character.

I agree , it seems they usually just toss the idiot ball around. This especially during the Terra-firmians episode, that was just weirdly done.

I'd be fine with lopsided treatment if it stuck to a central character theme. Hey, some people are just more important than others. And if Bluey was just the kid who cares about adventuring and his mom and all that whereas Greeney was just a comic layabout Shaggying it up, then that's fine by me, but it feels like they each have a grab-bag of a dozen traits of varying degrees of wackiness and they randomly pick three to stick with each episode.

>It takes 6 episodes for Huey to get a personality
>He's the Dipper of the Group
>Not even the Good Dipper the fucking Paper Clone Dipper

>tumblr
Every time something for this show has been posted here before the show aired there was constant complaining about the lack of magica.

The concept art, trailers, the opening and even behind the scene stuff was followed here by a constant "where's magica".

So why are they being aired out of order? Who made that decision?

they don't really care about Sup Forums, and tumblr has a developed marketing statistics api so while it's the same wanking here and there the mouse's marketing gimps are really only looking there.

twitter.com/FrankAngones/status/914322874147545089

Disney XD of course. The Huey centered episode had snow, so they're delaying it till Christmas. The Terra-firmians had a spoopy train, so they put that in Halloween. All the Scrooge focused, actual fucking adventure episodes have been pushed back. We're finally gonna get one next episode.

I think the scheduling might be out of order

Scrooge was in that episode, though

i didn't understand the motive of this agent.
He still gets paid in the end even if its a fake project.

its all been fucked out of order by Disney. just go find the intended order online and wait for all the episodes to come out and then watch them in the correct order.

>start watching the first episode
So, is Donald supposed to be near incomprehensible? This is way beyond old donalds voice.
Apparently that is a way to make people watch more because apparently we are more dilligent in watching it if they air out of order as to not miss anything.

I just find it annoying.

Which is funny, because it's Donald's same old voice actor.

Really? Well unless he's gone to shit in that regard (it's a preculiar voice to be honest) I assume sound mixing fucked up, whatever the reason it isn't acceptable.

No.

He sounds pretty ok to me. I mean, he said kielbasa and taekwondo.

Or maybe because I watch that crazy russian guy on youtube.

I think it has been a fairly common complaint that it is genuinely hard to hear what he says.

You know I've seen you guys shitting on this for like two months and I decided to see what the fuss was about. I watched the dime one and lost my shit. It was funny as hell. Should I keep going? Or does it get worse or something because at the moment it's pretty damn good.

I do consider the episode "Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks" to not really be about Huey and Dewey, but more about showcasing the villains Glomgold and Mark Beaks and how different they are in their villainy.
One's a goofy almost-supervillain with his own pet sharks, disposable henchmen whom he has no compunction of leaving behind to their death, and secret murder plans to get rid of his rivals.
Also, whenever he makes an evil laughter, there's a thunder crackle. Very stylish.
The other's an annoying twat who tweets all the time, but is a lot more craftier than his internet fame obsession lets it on, and who really is capable of sacrificing his entire security detail to a superspy to make it look more real.

Both do have a fucking huge ego, and yet also a big inferiority complex towards Scrooge.

>Like they've completely dropped that plot line.

Hopefully, they did.

So far, all episodes (it's just been 7 episodes total for now) have been good enough.

That episode was top quality and my favorite so far. I'd say watch the rest of the episodes and see if they still grab you.

I did not understand him either. Felt like they were trying to make him Toffee 2.0.

The Webby episodes are shit.

He had to suffer the whole day through with this guy.
He probably would have preferred to just get to the point.

>All the Scrooge focused, actual fucking adventure episodes have been pushed back.
Either they don't know their own series' appeal, or they're hoping the show fails.

Then again, the fujos on Sup Forums actually seem to care about inter-triplet drama and like the Webby Show: sometimes featuring Scrooge.

We get three Scrooge adventures in a row soon.

He will definitely be voiced by Cummings. It hasn't been officially announced, but it was confirmed by one of the people who works on his Facebook.

He's proud of his work.

>

This, pushing her crazy shit way too hard. It is reat they are doing something with her character but jesus.

I want him to show up and be voiced by Tim Curry.
It would be neat if his henchmen would be voiced by the cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
They had Richard O'Brien and Barry Bostwick working on Phineas and Ferb, they can absolutely do it!

Good Dipper is Bluey and Webby. They are adventurous and mystery solving kids. No book worms with a no fun allowed personality.

He puts pride before money. He's like those assassins who will carry out their orders professionally, but will turn around and kill their employer if it turns out that they were lying about the nature of the job.

I just saw the next one, she's a really neat character. She's fun. Do they keep pushing her?

It's almost like the episodes where scheduled out of order or something.

The episode airing order got shuffled a bit, so one non-Webby episode was pushed back until December and one Webby episode from later in the season was pushed forward (supposedly for Halloween). The result is that there are three damn Webby episodes in a row, none of which have Scrooge in them.

I've enjoyed it but by the sounds of it you might want to consider binging the series in proper order when it's all released.

Jim is definitley in on it.

Personally I'm waiting for word on Castellaneta returning as Megavolt. His back and forth with Jim as DW was entertaining as hell.

Absolutely. Even as a kid I found most of the plots to be fun but standard, and the humor hit or miss. What really made the show special to me was the care that went into the characters, and how well they interacted with each other. To this day, I can recall the voices of the cast in my head.

He really was an insufferable asshole. They did an amazing job making him like that.

huey brave
dewey smart
lewey kind

now apparently its:
huey-great kid, so hes actually bad and needs tolerance reeducation
dewey-slacker, needs to work harder and not have so many unrealistic dreams
luey-evil, but redeemed by breeding outside his species

Oh snaps I missed the episode any one got a link for me please?

why does this show feel like its made by hipsters

They’re bros. They fuck with each other for kicks

>that buzzcut on hdl's father
dead in ww2

>I want him to show up and be voiced by Tim Curry.
Be prepared to have him sound like a hospital patient

Drew more Webby.

for 10 minutes...minimum

>Like they've completely dropped that plot line.
Speaking of dropped plotlines ...

fuck you

>Haven't mentioned X thing in a couple episodes
>"OMG DID THEY DROP THE WHOLE PLOT WTF?!?!?!?"
Remember how in Gravity Falls they introduced the main plot but the first season was 90% dicking around and the second season actually had all the plot stuff? Or in the old Teen Titans each season had it's own little arc that was constantly divided by episodic stuff then the actual arc?

It's going to be like that.

Hambubgah butt.

As if the original was any better? Why the hell is Sup Forums sperging all over the place?

I was able to watch each episode and like it. While I need to watch certain episodes of MLP and all of Voltron with a gun to my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xsr6lbkRUg

The more high profile or popular a show is, the more likely Sup Forums will give it attention. And usually that attention has more than its share of negativity.

Lower profile shows will have its flaws pointed out too, but either because those threads get less traffic or simply that fewer care about the subject to comment there will be usually be much less of it. And less shitposting, too.

Gander episode was pretty good

For one it was an adventure

I'm not into duck butts, but still cute user.

Every episode has been an adventure.
Adventure does not mean that the episode takes place outside of Duckburg, you doof.

Is that Zola Jesus?

>I want him to show up and be voiced by Tim Curry.

No you don't. At least, you probably don't. Tim Curry doesn't really sound like Tim Curry anymore, so as much as having him voice a character is great (and probably doable from his wheelchair) it would not necessarily be recognizably Tim Curry.

Maybe Dewey and Louie have similar desires? Have you ever thought of that?

That plotline isn't dropped. It was launched prematurely.

Rate the cartoon so far.

>Hell Louie started acting like Dewey in Episode 6
He's a lazy kid who wants money but doesn't want to work for it. The episode fit perfectly.

What happened to him?

>Not liking The Warriors spoof episode

Because it was a shitty spoof.

The channel is airing the first season completely out of order.

Basically to get Gravity Fall fans hooked, they opted to air all of the Mabel 2.0 (I mean Webbie) episodes first and are actively withholding one lore heavy episode "because it has snow and can only be aired during Christmas" until December at the earliest, meaning it will probably be the season finale.

But Dewey's schtick is also that he wants to be considered a capable triplet. Huey's considered the smart one, and nobody gives a shit about what Louie does. He compares himself to the red one.
Cause red's the leader.
In the Ducktales 2017 comic issue #0, Donald was only willing to let the triplets on a boat because they mentioned that Huey's going to take care of all of them.

7/10, I guess, Nothing mind-blowing, but fun nonetheless.

>What happened to him?

He had a stroke a few years ago. He's recovered enough so that he can actually talk again, but he can't really voice act anymore; he can't enunciate well enough and doesn't have the energy anymore.

yes, but it doesn't make sense in any conceivable timeline

No, fuck you.

That is some good shiet