Korea is imploding because of the 8 goddesses

>korea is imploding because of the 8 goddesses
>hilary is leading a child sex ring and is a satanist
>bernie was actually just a stunt
>all this tinfoil hat shit is coming true

what the fuck do we do

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
gematrix.org/?word=John David Podesta
youtu.be/exIiPeJUskw
cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat tacos and pray for Madam presidente

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
→ → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS!!!

>is a satanist
source on that?

I'm with you user.

Totally mindblowing things. I just plugged in John David Podesta and saw all these messages.

gematrix.org/?word=John David Podesta

youtu.be/exIiPeJUskw

>bernie was actually just a stunt

What new information came out while I was sleeping?

Look into the "spirit cooking" thing. Podesta leak shows they were going to do some of said "cooking".

Spoiler: It has nothing to do with chicken soup for the soul.

there was a new wikileak where a few of hilarys underlings were complaining that bernie wasnt "following the deal"

I saw it as I was scrolling along, but haven't looked into it myself. Apparently he had to agree to not attack Hillary in order to run.

Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong? Seriously, Sup Forums predicts some major disaster will happened twice a week and it never happens. Remember the time WW3 was supposed to break out because of Russian intervention in Syria? Or the global economic collapse because of the fall in oil prices? Did you forget those?

off by one

cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/

And to think if all this entire board, every poster, were to get armed and organized we could end literally all of this not only in this country but every other.

Militaires Sans Frontières. We could investigate and attack corruption directly and openly, receiving military aid from foreign countries whenever offered. Scour the entire globe of these traitors to all mankind and chase them until they have nowhere to run, and then end them.

Imagine if we all worked together in this effort, it wouldn't even take more than a month to finish and be free of this shit once and for all.

>be free of this shit once and for all
there arent THAT many Sup Forums users

We need 3D printed guns

Of course goigle's "news" is doing the damage control "No, Podesta did not drink blood". But yeah that shit with Abramovic is weird.

It would gain traction. Every country has their own groups of vigilantes, they would be willing to work globally if convinced that threats of other countries would always return to their own.
We wouldn't even need 0.2% of the global population to be effective in this cause.

awoo

Christ is coming

>Remember the time WW3 was supposed to break out because of Russian intervention in Syria?

Clinton wants no fly zones over Syria. That means shooting down Russian planes. That WOULD trigger WW3.

"Weird" is certainly one way to put it. Even just a few months ago, people could easily dismiss it, but in the context of the whole South Korea debacle...

Vote trump obviously

>hehe look goy they found a dead underage hooker with weird stuff drawed on her body in Putin's car
>get him goy, he is a satanist hehe

Well obviously we would exterminate every Jew on all of Earth and off it before proceeding. Should go without saying.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Clinton child sex ring has no solid evidence yet. Until something like that surface, I don't want to be autistic about it with just theory and deduction.

That's when Hillary will be sentenced by a judge.

purusu maga

Mate the Russian military is mostly cold war era jets. Russia cannot support a full scale war with a country whose economy is five times its size and about 20 times if you include NATO.

The west's refusal to report on the Korean happening is proof of their own cultist ties.

Who needs jets to make war if you have more nukes than anybody else and most advanced AA systems.

Not much we can do apart from what we have always done.
I wonder what the back room dealing are like atm.

I just want Hillary's Corp. evil crimes to be exposed to the masses, so they can see what their self imposed ignorance has caused.

Nypd fbi dont fuck us on this.

When mutually assured destruction means you can't use nukes and AA guns can't take Down ICBMs travelling downwards at supersonic speeds

watch and cheer yuri!!! on as he powers through the championships

Whats this bernie is a stunt thing?

>>korea is imploding because of the 8 goddesses
Who?