youtube.com/watch?v=5cUNU8GkMso
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B9jyZTp4w
youtube.com/watch?v=X1il9FT5eZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y434mL2B1Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=dhITLxD595c
youtube.com/watch?v=LuqpR7BK3M0
youtube.com/watch?v=TB1RvU8UR38
youtube.com/watch?v=vbRMqd3n3-o
theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/the-ridiculousness-of-steven-seagal-part-1/
theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/ridicuousness-seagal-part-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=evd5aWcg0Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should we care what Steven Seagal has to say?

deytooker

Because he knows

>"I would say the same thing,just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie ?The Last Samurai.? They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don?t know. I don?t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn?t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs]from everybody in the world saying, ?That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?? Most of the people I know didn?t like the film and didn?t go see it. It?s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics."

WELL

Hey at least it's not the waifu threads

>Shipping
>Not in Sup Forums

Are you out of your mind?

I'M

Like Steven "traffics Asian woman for sex slavery"Seagal would complain about waifu threads.

SORRY

shipping threads are Sup Forums

this thread however, has nothing to do with comics or cartoons

>flood

I think it's less of a flood and more that you're stomping angrily in a puddle. Just ignore them and move on, there are barely any.

CartoonBrew commentators linking to us during Savinogate brought in yet another flood of nuMale white knights and sjw watchdog tumblrinas.

>south park shipping thread
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They need a separate board for ships. And, these mods, you can shitpost ships all day long, but if make one Kang post about Black Panther and they delete your shit.

>They need a separate board for ships
It's called

It's just the same pathetic thread, over and over again, probably by some dumb idiot who is either misplaced from reddit, or trying to viral market in a stupid fucking way.

Required viewing:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A

youtube.com/watch?v=0rrR9Rtq8CY

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

youtube.com/watch?v=5cUNU8GkMso

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B9jyZTp4w

youtube.com/watch?v=X1il9FT5eZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=Y434mL2B1Zg

youtube.com/watch?v=dhITLxD595c

youtube.com/watch?v=LuqpR7BK3M0

youtube.com/watch?v=TB1RvU8UR38

youtube.com/watch?v=vbRMqd3n3-o

Required reading:

theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/the-ridiculousness-of-steven-seagal-part-1/

theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/ridicuousness-seagal-part-2/

Ever see that wayans brothers movie where the black guys go in the kolean grocery store and the koleans follow them around and don't even notice that there's a white guy robbing the store?

Imagine the black guys are Sup Forums, the koleans are the mods, and the white guy is /r9k/ and reddit. THAT'S what happened to Sup Forums. The mods/admins are so obsessed with the "le Sup Forums boogeyman" that they've ignored autists flooding the site with garbage.

given that seagal is buddies with putin and all the celebs that shit talk him there are pro-WWIII lunatics that want to nuke russia, it's fair to assume that they're politically motivated

>They make him the Last Samurai.
Did the fat fuck even watch the movie? It's not talking about Tom Cruise, it's talking about the actual fucking samurai in the show. It's like deer and fish, the word doesn't need an s to be plural.

At least they're talking about comics and cartoons and not fucking movies, company wars and gay ass meta threads like this one.

Because you then can call bullshit when he claimed he didn't shit his pants after being choked out.

trolls switched from RnM shit to shipping its that ez

That's... Incredibly apt.

>Steven Seagal

EASY

EASY

I'm thankful. Having a dozen RnM threads 24/7 was more annoying compared to the two or three shipping threads.

>Whahappened
NeoGAF is closed because their owner is a LOLRAPIST

Well I'm sorry to hear that...

Those videos came out before the whole "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION" bullshit.

>Durr, America is the only country that matters in the world

The guy didn't mention your election.

>The glimmerman
Yessssssss

>two or three
user...

Ban all USA IPs
I fixed Sup Forums lads

whatdoyathinkI'mdoin

Shippers seriously need to go, he's not wrong about that.

First we made fun of the waifus, then we were them.
We use to make fun of the shippers, but now...

Shipfags ruin every single thread

Why are you posting a 3DPD traitor as OP image?

This. I blame Heidi.

Tumblr happened, user.

Generals happened. Everything else is just gravity.

mods are fags and love threads about fags

its an American website

As bad as they might be at least they're not Sup Forums or e-celeb bullshit.

Hmm so if a large chunk of Sup Forums dislikes generals and dislikes shipping threads.. Can we have a /cog/ just so people stop bitching?
/trash/ is pretty much /cog/ at this point, and you can talk about shows there and Sup Forums won't shove there cock were it doesn't belong at least 20% of the time.

these are always so outdated, like little Sup Forums time capsules

Unironically bad mods.

That shit is straight up /trash/ material but alas since it's not bashing/sucking off Trump's dick is allowed to stay.

No. The only thing worse than a general is validating a general's existence. Uncontrolled nonsense threads are, were, and always shall be our way.

I just mean that most of that came out before people had a beef with Putin. Why would Joe Rogan, Kevin Hart, Stephen Toblowsky, etc. have a problem with Putin before the whole Trump thing?

I dunno. Shipping's dumb but it just started taking over the board at some point.

I just try to ignore them.

My personal conspiracy theory is that the mods and jannies are the ones doing a lot of the shitposting. It was the whole reason they wanted the jobs in the first place.

Everyones left to greener pastures.

>whether he was straight or gay, I don?t know. I don?t care.

Neogaph is migrating to Sup Forums.

Is there no way to save Sup Forums user?

Why do you even want to save it? Let it rot forever.

>not including these

youtube.com/watch?v=evd5aWcg0Hc

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

Is anyone else experiencing a severe slow just writing a reply?

>Ban discussion on Steven universe
>Ban discussion on the Loud House
>Discourage discussion on several other shows (Star Vs, Ok KO, Gravity Falls)
>No new shows coming out
>Got rid of Cuphead, and Jaden Smith's Not-Anime show
We have literally nothing else to discuss.

On-topic
How do i make this fucking thing work?
I tried putting "shipping" in every field but it wont hide the fucking threads

Sup Forums should just follow how Sup Forums handles everything

>that Foreigner clip
Did Seagal even zip up before he dove out that window? The explosion probably fried his dick off.

People that try to make this board the animated Sup Forums

So basically obliterate the board?

/r9k/ has a far more important point than Sup Forums tho.

Even if they're both correct in rejecting PC shit.

This happens everytime South Park gets a new season.

Every. Time. The threads are up, and people bitch.

And then they go away. This is coming from a shipper. Just ignore the thread and keep scrolling.

Yes