pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
buzzfeed.com/katenocera/democrats-dont-have-a-plan-if-donald-trump-is-elected
vocaroo.com/i/s0eUigAYiynE
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38595
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk
vocaroo.com/i/s18W5Z6GuOBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you guys think our FBI operatives are getting BTFO right now or holding their own?

Love the name of this edition. Fine work.

Trump is losing in Florida and Nevada
How could he possibly win?

Now that's a headline.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, MY SIDES!!!

youlube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk

>FBI raid may come today to seize evidence related to the Clinton Foundation investigation. FBIanon may have died a hero in service to his or her country.
>Anonymous stepped up to take over the sacred duty of exposing truth and justice where there is corruption.
>Wikileaks is praised for its cooperation with law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the criminal investigation of Hillary and Bill Clinton, members of the DNC and Clinton Foundation for;
>Treason, obstruction of justice, election fraud, and bribery.
>Deal with press org Wikileaks was all that necessary information be given to the public, and sources would be given time to shelter for personal safety.
>Upcoming evidence is Bill and some other elected government officials in sexual acts with minors. Evidence kept for corruption of said elected government officials.
>Bribery and blackmail were used to cover up the crimes by Hillary and her staff.
>Identity of source was made known and source was murdered before being able to leave country. His identity will come, and be authenticated, in the next set of leaks to honor his sacrifice.
>Documents, FBI, CIA, NYPD will publicly verify their authenticity once their safety is assured.
>The hack was not by Russia, it was by members of the US government elected and otherwise with no safe means to blow the whistle on widespread corruption.
>Help the said agencies, FBI, CIA, NYPD and others in their duty to expose and blow the whistle on government corruption and criminal behavior of some within it.
>Democracy will be restored to America.
>Remember remember, the 5th of November.
>"The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, but the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 27:23-24

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ → →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS!!!

HE ONLY HAD TO DISAVOW

We gon steal it frum u! We gon win!
ha ha ha

I want to go to sex rehab...

Jews have a natural dislike for the outdoors/nature, so I doubt Weiner is even enjoying that.

Can you see how ashamed the horse is for weiner to be riding it? Horses are smart.

Did Carl write that article?

DREAMING OF SCREAMING

since when do pedophiles get to go horseback riding at rehab?????????

>tfw no Trumpbf

I love this My Pillow guy, can you buy one with coke?

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/

→ → →

SPREAD THIS!!!!

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of deep state civil war going on right now.

It is entirely possible for Trump to hit 50 percent by Tuesday.

>tfw i know a Cuban libertarian whose doing public speeches and voting drives for Trump in Florida
:^)

Genuine question to Trump supporters - do you have any major criticisms of Trump, or do you think he's perfect?

It's the greatest political commentary available at the prestigious and venerated New York Times.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

REMINDER:

*FOUR* Trump rallies today, in four different states!

First rally in Tampa, Florida @ the Florida State Fairgrounds gets underway in around three bongs

I hope he gets a buzz cut the first day in office

This will happen.

> Check RCP poll
> Hillary went up

Cunt on their left has the weird dead eye thing lots of child rapists and other evil people have.

Trump has a great polling and statistics team, he used to praise them at the rallies. I think kellyane is a former pollster for the GOP and she is also very qualified. Trump, unlike people may think, has the best of the best at his team.

As for "pollsters" they are deeply invested in this election. Just look at that "mea culpa" by Nate Tindercloth.

They first mocked the idea of a Trump presidency and made him an acceptable target for abuse. Then Trump fought back and put them in his enemy list.

Now they can't back out and must ride the lie to the end. They know Trump is going after the lying media and he won't be alone.

Think Thiel, think Mel gibson, think every single billionaire that got mocked and shuned and dragged through the streets by a media that up until now could lie and defame and slander without repercussion.

Media is deeply invested because they know what's coming for them and pollsters are not different.

He is basically Kek's chosen prophet. Trump will win the election with repeating numbers; mark my words.

LMAO Hillary is so fucked in Florida. We haven't even seen the true levels of Trump turnout yet.

Why do we like LA Times poll again?

he could stand to lose a few pounds

he's too tough with Iran imo

The black woman who was on msnbc talking about low black turnout is talking to Tucker right now.

Anons I am worried about FL. do we have it in the bag?

Reassure me.

because it shows trump leading

Never seen before Molesta pics being used to split the thread?

Can you feel the victory coming, Sup Forums?

If not, can you after reading this: buzzfeed.com/katenocera/democrats-dont-have-a-plan-if-donald-trump-is-elected

We are gonna keep winning, because they have no idea what to do if he wins.

lol, not taking the bait. I already put that meme to rest.

Oh we're not gonna take it
No, we ain't gonna take it
Oh we're not gonna take it anymore

Cubans vote Republican, dont fret

He's a man with his imperfections, just like the rest of us

Can he truly MAGA in the face of all his opposition?

I think we'll find it, because it looks like he'll win

I'm certainly not liking the story that he may choose a New York kike for Treasury Secretary who used to be an errand boy for Soros, as well as working @ Goldjew Sachs

But I've been invested in this election for too long now to not at least give him the benefit of the doubt

So that's my honest answer, UK

because it updates every day at midnight

→ → → →

→ → →

SPREAD THIS!!!!!

Better polling methods.

haven't factored in LA Times poll yet

He rambles about completely unrelated things sometimes during speeches/rallies. He'll be making a point, but then go on a tangent and never get back to finish the point he was making.

Reminder that Hillary only needs to rig one of the toss-up states, just one, to win the election.

> Reuters

Today a rapper whose most famous song lyric is, "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one" headlined a concert for Hillary Clinton because Trump is a misogynist.

You are an Aussie I want a burger that actually understand my county.

Those were such great times.

Sneaky jew probs attached a fleshlight to that saddle.

>mfw the (((Establishment))) right now

today is the last time Clinton sets foot in Florida

was accurate in 2012

I wish he were more of an environmentalist and would stop cucking for Israel.

He needs to communicate how far tariffs and having countries pay for their military spending can go towards funding some of his more expensive proposed ideas.

There are things I disagree with him on, things that would further shrink the federal government and be even more unilateral on the world stage, but Trump makes for a darn good stepping stone in that department.

I also hope he knows better than to do any kind of social regulation.

I think his internet and whistleblower policy were major blindspots for him, but hopefully with Wikileaks literally giving him material every day, he'll realize the power of transparency. In that area, he did have authoritarian leanings, but so did everyone else. I will be disappointed in him if he doesn't help Assange, I think it would've been hard for him to win without Wikileaks destroying the lugenpresse narratives.

I do think Trump U was a rather slimy thing, but it's not out of the norm of business personalities and not illegal. Other than that, not really anything. He's the cleanest and most open candidate in decades, easily. He could've made his life much easier if he'd been aloof and vague like Obama was. But he's always pretty much presented himself as-is to the public.

I think he rambles too much sometimes. And sometimes he talks about things that we on here understand since he has said the whole story before, but he in interviews or in debates doesn't explain it thoroughly enough so it makes little sense.

BTFO!!

The reason it's sliding is because I didn't make it into a clever meme or troll

If I had, I'm sure it would have 150 posts right now
When it dies, someone funny make the next one

Post 270towin with what you mean. I'm. It seeing it. Trump is about to pass 270 (with NH and NV moving to red) and he won't even need PA (although he will take it).

console me, Sup Forums

this is the first time in weeks I feel like there's a legit chance Hillary will be Trump
I thought for sure something that couldn't be ignored would be dumped by wikleaks but I'm starting to think they've dumped the heart of what they planned to

I'm pic-related, bros

>le red PA meme

vocaroo.com/i/s0eUigAYiynE

Got this message on my answering machine the other day

Recent Assange on Libya/Clinton:

"Libya more that anyone else's war was Hillary Clinton's war. Barack Obama initially opposed it. Who was the person who was championing it? Hillary Clinton. That's documented throughout her emails. There's more than 1,700 emails out of the 33,000 of Hillary Clinton's emails we published just about Libya. It's not about that Libya has cheap oil. She perceived the removal of Gaddafi and the overthrow of the Libyan state something that she would use to run in the general election for president. So late 2011, there's an internal document called the "Libya Tick Tock" that is produced for Hillary Clinton, and it's all the... it's a chronological description of how Hillary Clinton was the central figure in the destruction of the Libyan state.
"As a result, there [have been] around 40,000 deaths within Libya. Jihadists moved in, ISIS moved in. That led to the European refugee and migrant crisis, because not only did you have people fleeing Libya, people then fleeing Syria, destabilization of other African countries as a result of arms flows."

If our Florida anons all get out and vote and bring as many of their relatives/friends/associates to do the same that's the most that we can do really.

Apart from launching MemeOps and more #draftourdaughters and #spiritcooking type shit

I've made a ton of Trump OC I've been targeting at normies on social media

He's running on protecting coal miners and factory workers; he can't be too green. Besides, China does more damage to the environment than America

Everyone who knows who things work isn't wasting time concernposting.

Only shills and bandwagon fucks who never bothered to do their research are falling for le blue FL maymay.

Hes a boar and quite frankly not very well informed.

JP was into buying some strange stuff

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38595

SOMEBODY GIVE ME NTNN BEFORE I SICK MY LAWYER ON YOU

Bill "savior of the white race" Still confirmed as a /polack/ youtube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk

Its on Fox already. Besides digging ain't gonna do shit anymore. The whole thing is over in 3 days. Nobody cares anymore. People just want to watch the vote come in and cheer or boo the outcome.

Could lose some weight.
Agrees with Shillary with no-fly list.
Wish he talked about other amendments and clauses that have been eroded or abused (ex: interstate commerce).
He is pro-nuclear energy, but wish he made that a talking point against Ken Bone.

>tfw I was kidding

>caught sexting an underage girl
>get sent to cushy "rehab facility" where you can ride horses around and chill out
Must be nice to be part of the elite.

> BLINDFOLDED
>HOMICIDE

>shill
>totally ineffective
>faggot

Trump is ahead at NH, NV and polls show him tied at PA and MI.

By the looks of it he will not only be over 270 by Sunday as Mr. Manafort said but he will be at 300.

No, voter fraud renders Florida a loss:

Do some CNN editors like Trump?
That face is golden.

Ok now that makes me feel better.

vocaroo.com/i/s18W5Z6GuOBM

>Believing the (((LA Times))) shill poll

How cute.

Meanwhile every other credible poll has Hillary winning in a LANDSLIDE. I'll see you on Tuesday night :)

FOX NEWS REPORTING ON THE FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY

WEW

Lads I'm scared they will rig florida

It's not a meme anymore!

l
o
l
z

Not the dream debater to make Hillary shit herself on stage, but to have two Farage tier debaters to slam globalism in both theater's would be too easy.

Aside from that essentially nothing, libs getting their panties in a twist about his rhetoric is just hot air as they would have manufactured a controversy even if nice innocent Jeb! was the target. Their days as the moral guardians must come to an end.

Also the idea that thermonuclear wars start over insults is idiotic, and even if it is a reality, Clinton has started us down that path by using Russia as a scapegoat for everything from Benghazi to Weiner.

>IBD
what the fuck