Who are the best people on this planet?

And why are they Indians.

Western "people" might disagree with us, but we know better. Don’t we? We know it was Aryabhatt who discovered ‘zero’. Discovered it as early as in 498 AD. The whole world agrees that when it comes to mathematics, Indians have a certain knack for it (I must an exception then, since I can’t calculate to save my life). The oldest known use of the decimal system was found in a Jain text in India. Some of the greatest mathematicians the world has ever seen belonged to our country. Think Aryabhatt, Brahmagupt, Ramanujan, Shakuntala Devi etc to know what I am talking about. Maybe it has something to do with our ancestry, our genes, our rigorous school system, who knows? The bottom-line is that we are awesome when it comes to geometry, algebra and all those calculations.

matadornetwork.com/abroad/8-reasons-indians-coolest-people-youll-meet-travels/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO

Faint hearted need not open that link as it will result in severe cognitive dissonance.
Only intellectuals like me can handle that

IN

LOO

Are you using proxy or a self-mocking pajeet?

Have you ever seen white people irl to realize how pathetic you seem compared to us?

I've been to every major city in Europe in USA and every single one of it was ruled by Indians.

P

And what have you done exactly to make Belgium great?
(Collecting welfare doesn't count)

I am yet to see a single indian in Kiev.
Укpaїнa - цe Євpoпa!

Waffles with caramel.
Indian food tastes worse than glass cleaning chemicals.

Kings don't live in hell holes

Mirin the cow puss

It's a matter of preference m8

God why didn't we just kill you all instead

Read that link you'll find it out.
Requirement are more than 4 grade reading comprehension.

I understand that india does have good reasons for claiming to be the best people on the planet, but i would argue that the best people on the planet are the japenese currently, as much as all other people hate it, the japs are fucking great at being racist, living long and waifu's the lack of childred wont be a problem when they develop test tube babies

But then why are suicide rates so high in Japan?

The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few profound minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.

progress, the weak must be purged, until only the genetic best survive, the western worlds big issue is degredation of the family unit and allowing the weak to live

>Requirement are more than 4 grade reading comprehension.
What's it called when a sentence contains its own rebuttal?

You fuckers can't even avoid polluting the shit out of your sacred river, your country is a joke.

an issue with your claim that india is "the best people" is that there are too fucking many of them and they arent superpreadators like the blacks, if indias population was halved it would probably make quality of life triple

>says columbia

You're basically poo men too desu lad.

I live in Bruges and work in Antwerp. Haven't met a single Indian.

It's easier to argue all indians are ruled by white people, considering your most valued jobs is you being our code monkeys.

I am one of those minds

Behaving in a civilized way is a start. For example, I only poo in loo. That already places me above 90% of all Indians.

I also know how to make girls experience intense orgasms, which i'm pretty sure puts me above 99% of Indians.

Is this why you have a lot of Indians professionals in Australia?
Nice move tbqh

It was a typo

I am not a coder I am a theoretical physicist

>thinks Prepping the bull is same as orgasm
It's...xD

Thanks

Did you figure out how to shit in a toilet yet patel?

so you admit that the general caste of indians are lesser people compared to you, would you change your claim to be 'the best of india is the best in the world' as opposed to india as a whole, which does have a lot of people who shit in streets

i havent seen many indians in australia, we are mostly different breeds of chinks now in melbourne at least, hopefully we will be nuked soon, then the failure of the human race can come to an end.

i have a theoretical degree in physics

What do you want to argue? Our point is most Indians are pathetic pajeets, barely able to function as our code monkeys.

You seem to agree with this but try to rebut by claiming you yourself are an amazing exception.

I'm not going to argue on that. On a population of more than a billion street shitting pajeets I guess it's possible some of them are geniuses.

It would surprise me though that such a genius would then waste his time shitposting here.

>ruled

You pakis make shit fastfood here and sell cloth.

those are big nipples

Reminder that your sacred river is literally a breeding ground for future pandemics because your subhuman people filled it with shit and corpses

I'm pretty sure your skills with girls are severely lacking.

I always pitied Indian girls, living in a country full of pathetic pajeets, no-one there knowing how to satisfy them.

WE WUZ POO IN LOO IN SHIEEEET

K

i agree with this person in that the average indian is worse than the average japanese for example, if you were to argue that the best indians were better than the best japenese, then we could have an actual discussion

post pic of your biceps.

So is everyone is Belgium is a genius?
I am saying that the proportion of intelligent people in our county is much higher than European countries

I agree with you.

And the best of indians leave india anyway, which is the reason why actually travelling to India is such a terrible eye-opener (experienced it myself how shitty India is).

We all think indians are smart because all the smart indians are here.

>
San Antonio is 7th largest city in the us... almost no indians there.

do you have any facts to back this claim up? the actual proportions of india intelligence would be quite low imo, this is because parts of india are like a 3rd world country with overpopulation and little education.

thanks belgium, you guys make nice chocolate

how was your indian trip? see any wierd shit?

But phoenix Arizona is run by Indians

i dont believe this is actually you, unless your phone is on a timer, please post with timestamp or shoe on head

I know you're trying your best to defend your poo-pride, but it's obvious you're lying out of your ass.

If you want to change my opinion and prove me wrong, please list all the cities you've been to in Europe and the USA and then list all the indian "rulers" by name, providing a source for your claims for each person.

You mean your average IQ is higher? factually wrong.

BTW india does so badly on PISA testing they decided to stop participating. And they only tested their most elite schools, which apparently are still nigger-tier in difficulty.

I am willing to argue that your geniuses are smarter than our geniuses though.

But you yourself are probably dumber than the average belgian

No of Indian doctors > WHOLE population of Belgium

Why not? I work out every single day

>fat pussy
KEK

>says Romania

I know you have a cow cunt collection folder cunt.

A test cannot measure intellectual capacity of an individual.
But since you have mentioned it every single year the highest majority of students in an ivy league university are Indians.
An Indian woman even had the perfect score on Sat

but you didnt say that in your discussion, you said that indians were the best in the world, which is disputable because the average indian is pretty terrible, the average belgian is probably smarter than the average indian, so by that method the belgians are better than the indians, what exactly makes india the best PEOPLE in the world?

he made a good point, he found it funny that someone commented fat pussy, dont make fun of him for having a giggle, you rude aussie

so what defines the best people on earth? how is it indians as opposed to americans or japs?

Yea the chocolate is good here.

I was sick for most of the journey. We went to a city up north (Pauri). You could smell it from far when approaching it. We stayed in a hotel, but had to empty our garbage by throwing it out the window (actual instrucions of the hotel). When we stayed in New Delhi there was a cholera outbreak. The Sup Forums memes are mostly true, but they dont shit in every street. Foul smell and dirth is everywhere. Some people lay on the road and you dont know if theyre dead or alive. The ganges was total filth, you instinctively want to get as far away as it from possible.

I went to india before knowing of the pajeet memes, but the country already disgusted me because of my travels anyway.

Every major corporation has an Indian CEO

I didn't say anything about phoenix you bot.

That looks like dick and balls

Read the goddamn article. It has 8 reasons
Please browse the comments section as well where the Indian author btfos an entitled European

>Aryabhatt who discovered 'zero'

I know this is tongue in cheek but this triggered me.

Liar.

>He stole it probably just like every"European"invention?

>written by an indian
I am sure this is completely unbiased :^)

proof?
argument to authority, if its not your argument then you shouldnt be using it, what in your terms makes indians the best people in the world?

wow, cool, even if it was shit it was a good thing you got to expirience it, many would kill for that

prove he lied, it is an expirience and unrelated to the topic, i just asked his expirience

Every statement i said is true.

Liar

shoo shoo burger, go look at the odds that hillary will win your rigged election

why dont you travel yourself? I know it sounds entitled but it really isnt that expensive. For me, including rent and food here, it's even more costly to stay in belgium than to travel.

India is filthy, yes, but you experience a sense of freedom there that we lost in the west.

But there are bettter countries than India for that, Vietnam for example. Is officially poorer, but people are very clean and food is good. You can literally eat for $2 a day.

>The Indian intellectual
>'The'
Finally, the search is over.

watch this for a traveller's experience in India:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

I couldnt find my own pictures of India sadly, theyre on a backup drive i dont have with me

>Discovered it as early as in 498 AD

Only about 2500 years after the rest of Asian and European society.

Well done.

because i am a broke autist doing liberal arts with a single mum looking after 2 other autists in a shitty house with a morgage, mum takes my student bucks and i cant find a job/ am not putting much effort into entering the rat race. i doubt i will ever see much of the world, but its nice hearing about it from more successful people

cool, thanks dude

Are you the Vivek that the thread a couple of months ago about positive Indian police engagement on its citizens?

jains were white

Holy shit I knew they shat in the streets but the fact that it is causing so much death is a national health crisis. 25% of kids dying of diarrhoea! 1000 everyday!

Third world countries are disgusting!

>discovered numbers

>getting offended over a romanian I was shit-posting to as to whether or not he may or may not have a cow vagina picture folder

Crooked Belgians

Thanks

SUPER POWER
U
P
E
R

P
O
W
E
R

Thanks

Dont sweat it about not being able to travel. Its nice, yes, but it isnt spectacular. Western culture has permeated so much you pretty much stay in the same consumerist bubble. I dont travel as much anymore as it just feels empty now.

Only travels i still want to do are real experiences with backpack, going in deep china for example, but thats for later.

Dont give up on working on yourself though. I was in bad shape once too, but even if it doesnt feel like it, the reward is worth the effort. Gettin your own earned income is within your means, and once you have that you will find pride and purpose again.

Meanwhile just try to survive through you shit times.

Pol can't handle the intellectual bantz tbqh.
No wonder India is only hope for whites

>was defeated by India

Indians. Blacks. Whites. Whatever. We are all parasites with shoes

Actually i was robbed in India, € 200 in my backpack. I didnt mind too much, considering your people seemed so miserable those 200 euros must've made them deliriously happy. It was a minor annoyance for me.

I found a pic of OP on his daily stroll around town

holy shit that video is nuts, fields of people shitting, great architecture and horrible average citizens XD

with the odds hilariously on your side - on your country, Portugal thousands of miles away, with very low numbers and logistics, without political support etc etc - yea sure a victory to be proud of.

> I can't calculate to save me life
> I'm a theoretical physicist

Pick one hadji

OP is a proxyfag.

That being said, Indians invented the sewage system. Thanks to them we can poo in the loo.

My parasites shoe is superior than yours

Why is the street not good enough to shit in that you come on our Korean recipe sharing forum to shit on our board?

>invent sewage system
>50% of the population doesn't even use it in 2016
Top kek.

>drink, bathe, shit and dispose of bodies all in the same river
surely india will become a beacon of science in the world

for real though india is worse than most of fucking africa, holy shit get it together pajeet