Nearly 100 Ballots Found Outside California Man’s Home

California resident Jerry Mosna found 83 unused 2016 voter ballots at his home over the weekend — each ballot had a different name but were all addressed to his neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment — causing concern and serious suspicion of voter fraud.

Not to mention multiple cases of voter fraud across the country another major in Florida. Everything is fucking corrupted. There's no way we stand a chance

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/nearly-100-ballots-found-outside-california-mans-home/amp/?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/nearly-100-ballots-found-outside-california-mans-home/amp/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Un (((googled))) link

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/03/nearly-100-ballots-found-outside-california-mans-home/amp/

It just links like that because I'm on a smartphone

JEW-S-A!
JEW-S-A-!
JEW-S-A!
JEW-S-A!

American politics are a fucking joke.

>California resident Jerry Mosna found 83 unused 2016 voter ballots at his home over the weekend — each ballot had a different name but were all addressed to his neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment — causing concern and serious suspicion of voter fraud.

if they all scrunch up, they might be able to get 83 people in that apartment.

M-maybe there were 83 people living there

>phone poster
kys

>"I think this is spooky"

So do I

>concerned about me posting on a phone when we have so much corruption going on in our country

The fuck is wrong with you?

Brexit cancelled

60%

Nope

Motherfucking MPs have already had their say when they voted on june 23rd
why should 290 people have the voting power of 2million.

>Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter.
>isolated situation
>system error

I can't keep track, is voter fraud still real this week and part of a massive Russian conspiracy, or is it back to being just whining again?

Because a judge said so.

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
→ → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ → →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS MORE!!!

voters fraud in Florida?
remember Bush election and remember who was rigging the vote

Fucking phone posters. Worse than niggers.

queen will overrule it, she already supports brexit.

Ok

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
# → → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
# → → →

SPREAD THIS MORE!!!

can the queen do this?

is the queen likely to do this?

I want to believe.

Wow it's literally nothing you stupid drumpf babys. You ever think maybe it was just a mail mix up? No, because drumpf babies don't think.

No.
t.Brit

Thank you!

democracy? voting? integrity? it's 2016 shitlords, get on with the times

London's mayor

mfw my friend who lives in norway but has dual citizenship voted the other day for hillary...

why do you allow norwegians to vote in your election amerifats? don't let numales ruin this one you hear me!

Yes, because if she believes that a decision was made against the good of the british people I.E overturning the popular results of a referendum because "UH I DISAGREE SO WE MUST DO IT MY WAY" nigger says so, then queenie can make whatever decision she sees fit to fix that.

get fucked leaf

>(((breitbart.com)))
andrew breitbart not a jew...... top fucking kek

>system error

every time

The dnc is taking the only crazytrain out of town, appearant fraud comes up every fucking day.

>Nobody took the bait
God damn it....

Someone upset that CTR'S gonna fire their ass for leaving the ballots out?

I don't understand why you guys allow early voting. That's just asking for a rigging.

>why you guys allow early voting
You act like we have a say in it

Leftists managed to use their buzzwords to convince retards its a good idea
>are you FOR voting rights or AGAINST
I'm getting real tired of this shit.

You mean...The United Slaves of Ashkenazi !

Why would they be trying to rig Commiefornia?
Is it looking that bad?

If we sit down and shut up and LET Hillary and less than 500 other people take over our government, if we don't rise up and at least have a fucking TAX REVOLT, at LEAST, then we absolutely deserve Hillary for President.

All there is to it.

There's literally less than 500 people we'd need to arrest. Citizen's arrest. If a million people place Hillary under arrest, goddamnit, they can't shoot us all, and if they do, there'll be a lot more who shoot back.

It's up to all of us young men especially. WE ARE THE MILITIA.

Or we might as well hand our goddamned 2nd amendment over the the UN, if we leave our guns in our fucking holsters.

That's not what they're there for.

We peacefully march, fully armed and ready for war, on Washington D.C. and the Federal Reserve in New York.

We arrest EVERYBODY and begin investigations immediately, we can appoint judges and everything else.

The military will help us, ALL BUT THE TOP BRASS, the top generals must all be arrested and investigated along with the politicians. Obama too.

We ALWAYS had this power, we just need to go through with it. The constitution is nothing but an old piece of paper, it takes young men with NUTS to enforce it.

Law=ENFORCEMENT, not empty platitudes. Or there IS no law.

Screencap this. Spread it.

Half you cunts are always crying about being suicidal, you can be the frontline troops. I'll be right there with you.

Liberty or Death.

>Voting early

>sending your vote through the (((mail))) serves you right, retards

Well that sucks. It's not such a big deal if people would just vote on election day.
Of course, there are retards though.

Mailman probably did it on purpose

These made me crack up more than they ought to have

>be part of the problem
>the fuck is wrong with you

Can anyone make out the names on the top two envelopes?

MRS SHERI ANN something

Then we can at least check to see if they're dead or otherwise curious.

Sure she could. Her power is only limited by the laws of Parliament.

Ultimately it matters who the bureaucrats and military want to follow.

Can this be real? Would they be so blatant as to have the federal postal service deliver these and leave them at the door? Is this a LARP or did OP fuck up FBI honey pot?

Inb4 they charge him with mail tampering

Bump

Were they all sent to the same address?

Not a LARP. This is how these things work. In higher population densities you might have a few goons follow the mailman around. After your ballot is dropped off, you get a knock on the door by a friendly 250lb 6 foot 5 man who will gladly deliver your ballot for you.

These kinds of strong arm tactics aren't enough anymore because they're inefficient. Now it's more efficient to check your statistics and see, hmm, look here, X percent of registered voters don't vote. Well, we can have those. Just hand some ballots out. Just get a few poll workers on our team. Etc.

Notably, it is always the Democrats that "get out the vote," especially among unreliable voters like young people. They love having hordes of people on the register that will statistically not show up.

I don't understand why this made me laugh as much as it did

I've thought about this. If she steals this election, I will not pay taxes to the federal government. And if some kind of uprising happens, I will aid it. I don't own any guns (yet) and have no military training, but you are right. This shit has to stop, and it will only stop through violence at this point. The roots are too deep, and need to be ripped out.

How would an armed uprising even start? Rogue military? How would people get organized? Not enough people will stand up on their own.

Ignore flag, I'm overseas at the moment.