Was Muammar Gaddafi really that bad?

What does Sup Forums think about Gaddafi and Hillary Clinton laughing about his death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJURNC0e6Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=sGm492qVEzA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=duyvYNh-fLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was protecting Italy from migrant armies.

They needed him dead to flood us with Africans

wtf! guys get in here!

He was the saint of Africa
youtu.be/aJURNC0e6Ek

Of course he wasn't. He was just succeding at making his country great again

A loony dictator that commited many warcrimes, not as bad as Hillary still.

In the end it would have been better to let his regime rule and be overthrown on his death. You can't deliver democracy to a country. Now jews are financially raping the country while nigger migrants come over the border.

He had over 200 billion dollars in various holdings around the world.

Gaddafi was based.

Ronald Reagan bombed his house in the 80's

He was a muslim sandnigger of course he is bad.

Don't listen to this kike shill.

Libyans were rich as fuck under his "dictatorship"

Before coming here to start this thread I had read both sides, one saying he was a brutal dictator (usually Western critics) and others saying he was loved by the people. However, it is kind of unbelievable that citizens got all this stuff for free. Everyone knows that nothing is free, it comes with a cost.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
youtube.com/watch?v=sGm492qVEzA

The first time I ever felt truly really cold inside was when I watched the leaked videos of Saddam being hung after his kangaroo court case by a bunch of shills.

I felt the same when I saw the videos of Gaddafi dying.

Not saying either of the guys was a good person. But the US is meant to hold itself to a higher standard.

I guess they just lost themselves along the way and if you bring it up to the average American on the street they won't even acknowledge it was a warcrime or their supposedly perfect, and yet incompetent government "That couldn't possibly have hidden 9/11 because they couldn't hide a blowjob" tortures and kills innocent people all over the world. They just don't care anymore.

Gaddafi's executioner also played stupid games and won stupid prizes like being paralyzed and dying shortly after.

>Libya
>Rich as fuck

They weren't rich as fuck, he had social welfare policies like government housing programs. It's natural that a leader takes care of his loyal subjects. That doesn't mean he's not a crazy dictator just like the rest.

leftism, Islam and cult of personality
best North Africa

A brutal region requires a brutal leader.

/r/the_thedonald will defend this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=duyvYNh-fLw

Saw a documentary that presented him as a US-backed phony bogeyman of the middle east.

Other middle east nations had too complex political and religious interplay for US interference without disastrous side-effects (we forgot this going into Iraq).

Therefore whenever bad things would come out of the middle east (suicide bombers mostly) we would pin it on Gaddafi and he wouldn't deny it because otherwise none of the other countries really listened to him otherwise.

So basically the elite could act like they knew what was going on and pretend that they were doing something about it without actually fucking things up. Meanwhile Syria was behind most of the things they pinned on him.

thats more then the Gulf states ever do with their oil money

He wasn't that bad, he kept the mussies in check and made sure nigger immigrants didn't flood Italy like they do know. The only reason why he got taken out is because he wanted euros for his oil and not dollars.

What's your point?

donnie is a neocon fooling you all

Because he may not remember talking about Libya or that his opinion has changed after 5 years? Big fucking deal. My opinions change all the time. I used to be an anarchist and now I'm not. Again, what's your fucking point? This isn't even a thread about Donald Trump, you dumb Swede fuck.

You can make the same argument about Killary when she "change" her oppinions

The hero Libya didn't deserve

No, he was the defender of Europe against niggers. Only problem was that European progressives were like "No, we actually wanna be blacked" and then he was killed and Merkel opened the flood gates.

Italy was great friend with Libia because Berlusconi and gheddafi were really close friends, like Berlusconi and Putin, Berlusconi and everyone else except Italians. When he was alive all of this fucking nigger scum was not even a problem, they were like 1/20 of the one we have now. His death caused the mass invasion of the European continent and since that day niggers are spreading like a disease very contagious. I think he was not the best guy, but he was capable of ruling that now shitty hole once called Libia.

He said this would happen before he died. He was trying to make Africa better. The West used him as a convenient "evil-doer" scapegoat that was otherwise irrelevant.

Watch the latest Adam Curtis doumentary for info on Gaddafi.

Gaddafi was a hero and one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century. Many African countries would unite and nationalize their economies to create an economic superpower out of the continent. Globalists obviously wouldn't allow this so they continued their long exploitation of Africa.

He was positioning libya to go on the gold standard.

Same thing with Saddam.

literally this

This, Italy was always a million times better at diplomacy than the rest of the west
We were always able to keep civil relations with Russia, Palestina, Libia, everyone the rest of you trigger happy maniacs can't deal with
It's all your fucking fault, everything, from the middle east problems that happened because of Britain, WW2 that happened because of UK and France, the cold war that happened because of the US, the recent north African and middle easter shitshow that happened because of all of you guys
You incompetent morons

Not a bad guy, he didn't want to play ball with America though so Hillary took him down.

WE CAME
WE SAW
HE DIED
HAHA

Stay classy Killary

> wanted to replace the petrol dollar with african gold dinar
> wanted to fund an african telecommunication satellite
> wanted to establish an african union and an afrivan federal reserve bank

A somewhat benevolent dictator that was directly opposed to Western interest that ironically enough kept his borders closed up for all the shitty economic migrants.

Regressive leftist faggots wanted him removed and dead to get all their precious shitskins into Europe to "diversify'' it.

Saddam was brutal, but as we later found out, you can't hold Iraq together without brutality.

Ghadaffi was about the best you can hope for in a desert shithole with oil underneath it, and religious fundamentalists hiding around every corner.

I honestly don't know how anyone could expect better in an environment like that.

Geography is destiny.

Modern King Midas, richest man in the world who got robbed by Obama and Clinton.

I think his legacy and death is the greatest redpill

The things he did, and his dream, and how he was slandered and put out of the way is the the most impenetrable talking point when trying to wake up people on the corruption at all levels of government and how MSM is in great part just made up

>white genocide
sounds racist
>DNC corruption
they simply don't believe it or care
>any conspiracy theory
you just end up sounding loonie
>"Gaddafi never bombed civilians, those things show up on satellites, yet not a single video nor sattelite image surfaced"
You simply can't argue with that. They lied. They made it all up. Lybia is DEFINITELY worse than with Gaddafi, yet MSM no longer reports about it.

If anyone ever remembers seeing Lybia on the news, there is a simple question that always leave them wondering:
"Have you forgoten Lybia? How do you think Lybia is now? If you cared about getting Gaddafi toppled, why did nobody follow up the state of the country? Why is no one reporting on trade ships being bombed in Tripoli? Why the silence when the country is so torn apart? Why did MSM lose interest?"

>Now jews are financially raping the country while nigger migrants come over the border.
NOW?
Like this wasn't ((their)) plan since the beginning. Lel

From today's JA interview :

>Previously, the people fleeing those problems didn’t end up in Europe because Libya policed the Mediterranean. And that was said explicitly at the time, back in 2011, by Gaddafi: what do these Europeans think they are doing, trying to bomb and destroy the Libyan state? There’s going to be floods of migrants out of Africa, and jihadists into Europe. And that is exactly what happened.

It makes me want to puke.