How accurate is this strip?

How accurate is this strip?

How would I know?

How would I know?

As a reasonably attractive person who is not into women but fairly closeted, I can relate to the boy. People like that girl are the worst.

>tfw sub that just wants a dominant gf
>most girls don't even want to ask guys out

How would I know?

What a waste you are.

The problem isn't always that boys don't understand subtle hints, it's that they understand them but act like they don't because are shy or for some other reason.

>Subtlety to the point of not even rising to the level of an actual hint didn't work
>Whining didn't work
>Guess I better UNLEASH THE EXTERMINATUS

Not sure because im not good in social situations but the last girl i was with said she was into me for months before i asked her out and was sending me hints but i didnt notice at all

I would actually appreciate it to be honest.

Why the animosity?

Frustration

>People like that girl are the worst.
Yeah girls are pretty terrible.

Reminds me of the time in highschool where this friend of mine was wearing a skirt and she spread her legs as far as possible while sitting on a chair just above me. It is probably ten at night and we were in an empty baseball field with no one around. She kept trying to draw my attention to her and I respectfully told her that she's rather exposed and I asked if she liked horror movies. She left after that. I got ice cream. It was a nice night.

You'd think but
>Cute girl actually comes onto me
>Nah you're just misinterpreting the situation she's just being nice
>No she's defintiely coming onto me
>What's the catch
>Get her number
>Make out
>Call me
What was the fucking catch?
What's her game?

What kind of ice cream was it?

This, but unironically. I talked about it once or twice here before, but my first kiss was done as a dare and everyone laughed at me afterwards. Now I get suspicious whenever a girl is so much as nice to me.

surprised you could eat after being bathed in THOT pussy stink.

It was awkward when a girl asked me about my first kiss when it had been with her the day before.

Coffee with chocolate chips and hot fudge.

>thot
Is that shitty Twitter meme acronym still in use? Only one of the words in it actually provides any meaning, the rest are just filler.

Sounds awesome my man.

that sounds delicious, user

I'm bringing it back
retro memes are in these days

Getting Pigged is a really weird fear of mine.
I mean I guess I shouldn't really care, It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, how is debasing yourself with some uggo a funny joke, and I guess I get off but...still I guess there's just always that insecurity.

I low key had a massive crush on her at the time. I was just really fucking oblivious. But if I could go back and do it over again I'd still choose the ice cream over her.

It's because everyone else is in on the joke but the person getting kissed. The laughing only came after that look of disappointment happened when they told me it was a dare. My schoomates were pricks.

This reminds me of that whomp strip that whenever posted it reminds anons about all the girls that tried to hit on them but the anons were to autistic to realize

>all the girls
All none of them?

Pretty accurate
>Tfw one of the only girls who ever thought you were attractive at one point doesn't think you're cute anymore because you were being a dense fuck and couldn't take a hint

Did it really seem angry to you? Sorry, I certainly didn't intend that. I was just making fun of the comic.

Who would I know?

The second panel is. I recall a girl helping me cheat on tests and always looked at me in these weird ways. But I was too blinded by another girl to notice. Had she said she had no one to go to the dance with I would have taken her.

>see comics and stories about this kinda shit all the time
>there was not a single moment in highschool where any girl showed any kind of interest in me whatsoever, not even subtle hints
I guess I'm just that unappealing

Or too oblivious to notice.

Girls would have had to have actually talked to me for them to drop hints I was oblivious too

Nice

you literally cannot prove that girls ever found any of us attractive

it's kind of your fault. you should just tell her you aren't into her.