HAPPENING!! EXPLANATION OF SOFT COUP OF U.S. GOVERNMENT

Anonymous Thu 03 Nov 2016 02:52:00 No. 95128341

I do not confirm or deny that I work for any law enforcement or intelligence agency. However, I have intimate knowledge of the ongoing investigation(s) into what exactly was discovered at Anthony Weiner’s residence and the subsequent investigations that followed.

First, people must understand, the Clinton Foundation investigation and the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server are two separate case files but they overlap, frequently.

To address her use of a private server, the investigation only pertained to whether classified information was transmitted, stored or archived. The FBI determined, internally, that all three of these criteria were met.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Due to the political sensitivity of the suspect and her aides, the Department of Justice demanded Director Comey abandon the probe and make a public statement, absolving Secretary Clinton of any wrongdoing as you have seen play out in the headlines over the past few months.

The Clinton Foundation probe has been taking place since the summer of 2015. It involves an incredibly complex array of individuals, countries, banks & politicians. The general specifics of the case can be publicly found in Peter Schweizer’s book, “Clinton Cash”, which is in fact, accurate.

In September of 2016, a raid was conducted by the NYPD in cooperation with the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division, headed by Stephen E. Richardson. The raid turned up several devices belonging to Mr. Weiner & Mrs. Abedin. This included two cell phones, one laptop and router which was turned over to the FBI’s cyber-crime division.

A short but revealing investigation was conducted which revealed new emails relating to the original probe into Secretary Clinton’s use of a private server. These emails were originally deleted through unsophisticated means, meaning there was no program used to continuously overwrite the data until it is virtually irretrievable. Words cannot describe how good the NYPD’s computer forensic team is, they truly are the best in the world at what they do.

Getting back on point, the forensics team at the NYPD was successful in recovering 650,000+ emails in addition to an extensive archive of folders containing images and videos over 1.6 terabytes of data in total. Approximately 25% of the emails recovered tied directly into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and had classified markings.

In addition, very disturbing emails were also uncovered detailing trips taken by Mrs. Abedin, William Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Mr. Jeffrey Epstein and several others to the Bahamas. The amount of time varies between them, however. Hillary took 28 separate trips in total with and without Bill. This can be verified in public record with the FFA and flight logs. It is also important to note the Secret Service was not present on these flights. The rumors are out and I can confirm they are all true.

We are dealing with serial pedophiles. However, some of the motives appear to be to create bribes or “life insurance”

This archive of emails and files Huma had appears to have been kept with the intention of soliciting bribes. This is common practice in other countries as a means of political cronyism. However, there is more. The router seized and logs which were obtained from the ISP show that this bribe material along with classified information was purposely with clear intent being transmitted to IP ranges in the middle east, namely Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

When this was discovered, the FBI immediately took both Mr. Weiner and Mrs. Abedin in for questioning, as now we are dealing with a national security and potential espionage situation. Mr. Weiner quickly confessed to knowing about the bribe material and is in full cooperation with the NYPD, FBI & the CIA’s counter espionage team.

For Anthony Weiner’s cooperation, he may face lesser charges for helping convict Mrs. Clinton and William (Bill) Clinton. Huma is only cooperating to a point. She does not deny the material that was found. However, she refuses to provide details on who she was communicating with and is currently under observation while the FBI & CIA conduct a separate investigation into Huma’s ties with foreign actors.

There are a lot of moving parts and the more shocking evidence (the pedophilia) was used to gain leverage on the Department of Justice who have continuously stonewalled these investigations for political reasons.

Following Friday’s announcements, the President of the United States was briefed and warned that his interference into these investigations can and will lead to his arrest. Namely on the charges of treason (for stopping the investigation into a suspect accused of espionage) & obstruction of justice. He was placed under a gag order and was told if he speaks about the investigation, he will immediately be arrested.

tldr

The FBI is looking to charge: Hillary, Bill, Chelsea & Donna Shalala under RICO law in addition to the other offenses uncovered from the Weiner investigation. Loretta Lynch is slightly more difficult because she controls the DOJ. There is an internal battle between the DOJ and the Washington FBI office. The FBI has basically been forced to bribe the DOJ by going public if Lynch interferes with the new investigation. This is one reason you have yet to see a press conference from the FBI. However, things are starting to get dicy and cooler heads are not prevailing fast enough.

You may see within the next to two weeks, the NYPD or the FBI have an informal press conference confirming this information which has been leaked, already through anonymous internet posts, videos & former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Dr. Stephen Pieczenik.

There is also a third angle to this internal feud taking place within the Federal Government. Several members of the Intelligence Community have reached their boiling point with the President, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, Valerie Jarret, Susan Rice & the head of the DEA, James Clapper.

This as initiated a “soft coup” of sorts which started with the resignation of General Michael Flynn who refused to take parts in acts of treason by the Obama Administration as it relates to the transfer of weapons & supplies to Islamic State of Iraq & Lavant.

tits or gtfo op

This soft coup is not just a few individuals, it includes members of the NYPD, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DHS & Department of Naval Intelligence. In addition to a coordinated effort of retired & non-retired intelligence officers, analysts & commandos.

It is also worth mentioning M16, Mossad, Interpol & independent civilians like Mr. Julian Assange have also put their lives and careers on the line to help expose this hostile takeover of the U.S. Government by a criminal crime syndicate by means of political subversion. There have been casualties already of leakers both of government and non-government. It is also worth noting, several U.S. Military Generals and Admirals have also agreed not to follow certain orders. This includes actions in Syria as it pertains to Russia, Turkey & Iran. Cooperation in Intelligence meetings have literally come to a halt. Right now, the United States ability to conduct clandestine operations is virtually impossible because of this gridlock between the Political, Military and Intelligence Community.

However, this is another way the soft coup is gaining leverage. Susan Rice, the National Security Advisor to President Obama has not helped. She too could be facing charges of treason if the right factions within the Federal Government take control. The political actors causing these problems are obvious in the public eye to anyone who understands even the rudimentary intricacies of how healthy government is supposed to function. Those basics which have been outlined by our Founding Fathers in the U.S. Constitution. A Constitution which I proudly swore to uphold and defend at all cost no matter the odds or advisory.

I outlined the resistance to the political coup which has taken place. I can tell you the political forces at work lack the intellectual ability to combat the Intelligence Community. The leaks that have yet to come out are devastating to the government and in the next few weeks we will either have a peaceful transition of power or turmoil. The Clinton Foundation probe can go one of two ways. It ends with those responsible for the heinous crimes going to jail or the bravest patriots I have ever had the privilege of knowing “resetting” our Republic & the world to a status quo.

We had a coup during Nixon's years too and obviously it didn't go through because we never heard about it.

Is she getting arrested today or what that's all I care about.

Thank you.

> 25% of 650,000 emails marked classified
> 162,500 emails marked classified
> bullshit

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
→ → → → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ → → → →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS!!!

Do you seriously expect anyone to read this load of crap?

Give us a tldr or fuck off.

>The router seized and logs which were obtained from the ISP show that this bribe material along with classified information was purposely with clear intent being transmitted to IP ranges in the middle east

educate me, Sup Forums

how would a router provide such info?

>heumonkey not into education

Took like 2 minutes to read you spastic subhuman.

>reading conspiracy babbling mumbo jumbo equals being educated

How about no.

Go back to your mosque.

routers log things into a cache (depending on the router, could be storing up to last 15 days or 30 days, etc.)

so they seized the routers, looked at transmission logs, found the source IP and destination IP of each packet, matched them to the emails (possibly through the headers) to show the emails were headed to the middle east.

What can we do to help OP?

It would contain a table of IP addresses the router's been communicating with, along with timestamps of when those communications took place, and possibly the amount of data sent.

I can't off-hand recall what the commands all are, but you can check something similar by opening the command line in windows and typing

arp - a

Basically, routers need to know where to send info and they dynamically create address lists to do this.

>logs which were obtained from the ISP

probably more info from that than the router itself.

>logs obtained from the NSA

In my deepest heart of hearts I wish all of this were true. Then I could believe in heroes.

Bump good shit.

When is this all going down?

I guess not before the election?

What if Hillary gets in?

Any work experience user?
>I helped the FBI win a soft internal coup by posting pictures of a frog and calling other people "faggot"
We will call you if we need you. This interview is over.

How do I explain this shit to people and not sound retarded??

Been hearing the same shit for months

When are they making a move?

I want to believe

Imagine being an old school journalist and having this juicy shit to report. You'd be falling over yourselves to get the scoop. This is the biggest fucking story of our lifetime and the media are sidestepping it.

You don't sound retarded to me user

Good post. Thank you

Yeah probably, but it ties the evidence directly to the owners of the PC's and router

bump
spread the news, hung the traitors

Iirc the electoral college has some 'unbound' members, and the vote casting doesn't happen until dec/jan iirc?
It's fairly obvious that if Clinton is under charges of treason/espionage/pedophilia, enough unbound electors will cast their votes for Trump instead.

L A R P
A
R
P

>the FBI "forced to bribe the DOJ by going public"
>not "blackmail"

leaf here

what does that mean

O H M Y G O D
H
M
Y
G
O
D

overall the english was pretty good for a Russian

we did?
tell me more user

"Live-Action Role Playing"
Basically a big game of pretend and trolling.

Key points: thousands of posts about "We have X, we have Y" yet not a single shred or scrap is ever revealed. "Stay tuned for X date when we'll release!", all obvious "look at me! pay attention to me!" baiting.

If Hillary and Obama committed treason, then the FBI needs to present this to the public. The public will become outraged and vote for Trump to win the election.

Why bother posting this shit on an anime message board? You're not fooling anyone.

He's right. It took a few minutes to read. But I wouldn't expect a Brazil nigger to act human.

All of this is pretty much what I guessed was happening behind the scenes. We can only hope that the truth will prevail, with as few innocent casualties as possible.

Well, old school journalists tend to die in unfortunate car accidents. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

I want to believe but Sup Forums has great writers. I however do not see any plotholes. So, keep up the good work.

If this isn't legit, OP should start writing Tom Clancy style political thriller novels.

1. It's all bullshit
2. That would cause mass disruption of the relationship between the public/government. They need to handle these things internally. People are too stupid to handle the truth.

Oh yeah I forgot they dont' get sworn in until then

So they have time to get her before she even gets into office

ty

Because they're involved in the crimes.

I want to believe.

You think larping is bad? I know someone in a travelling dodgeball team.

lol

Without the contents of his post they already deserve prison. It would just be the icing on top. If its true may they hang.

WHY WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION

FAKE
A
K
E

The original post is 2 days old. I want this to be true.

Z A M B I E Z
A
M
B
I
E
Z

I believe

Do you have this pic without the hiro stuff? will send 5 dolares

Literally TLDR.

Saged for good measure

believe in them, people at the FBI are the most patriotic people in the U.S, more so than those who serve.

They're responsible for watching the watchers, if you're a veteran FBI agent who's arrested other high-profile individuals, suddenly watching your administration be cucked to fuck by some politician and her organization, you're not going to lay back and watch it burn.

it's c&p
check the op image

DAY OF THE ROPE - DAY OF THE ROPE!
AMERICANS, GET YOUR GUNS READY!
EUROPEANS, GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES READY!

THE GOVERNMENTS DUN GOOFED!

>tfw soft coup sounds so relaxing

Who has the archive of the original thread?

Use words like "my source says"
"I have information pertaining to:"

I'm hesitant to anything pedo related, especially if its from those morons who are looking at "Pizza" as code-words on this site, but I believe the OP post a lot more, that it's being used as legal leverage on people.

The stuff about Wiener and his cult practice of pigs blood, semen and tit milk reinforces this for me.

I really want the FBI's PR section to join the soft coup, they control the agencies Media and are the direct line to the public, they could have immense pressure applied to the government or whoever they like by just giving instructions to the masses via a medium like twitter.

them remaining silent on the issue and trying to handle it "in house" kind of screws the pooch and leaves all of this a bit.. speculative..

they really need a giant Confirm / Deny check list of all theories - and publish it once and once only.

>It ends with those responsible for the heinous crimes going to jail or the bravest patriots I have ever had the privilege of knowing “resetting” our Republic & the world to a status quo.
What exactly does this mean? If Trump loses?
GIVE US A SIGN, FBI user

Is it possible for you guys to speed it up? Or at least do something with Clinton before the election? I know that might be a bit much to ask though.

Since the day is coming for you too ahmed, I'll give ye a final grace.
>FBI is on the verge of unraveling a massive web of corruption centered around Hillary&co
>Obongo on gag order
>Parts of the military ready for civil war if Hillary somehow slips through

Cristopher Hitchens died user.

>mfw I'm too stoned for this shit

don't worry. they're currently perfecting another long tirade to post on 4ch. THAT'll be the final bullet we've all been waiting for.

oh you want more than just pontification?

>Almost TLDR
>Then realized I didnt want to be one of those spoonfed twitter generation millinials that cant read anything more than 256 characters long.

You sweaty fucking retard.

I too had to force myself.

that feeling of mental masturbation feels good when you read a decent page.

Yep, in 2011 - cancer. Right before the 2012 elections. Hitchens hated the Clintons.
Bill Hicks died of cancer quickly too, and he hated everything the government did.

In this timeline, the American government kills thought leaders - especially intelligent masculine ones.

there's no reason to be paranoid user.
calm down

why are you still feeling paranoid user
calm down

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

> Yes, actually I believe I have a wealth of related experience. I, along with thousands of other autists, banded together to save the United States of America from a clandestine shadow government. We exposed their sins of pedophilia and treason at the highest of levels. Through daily shit posting we resurrected an Egyptian frog god, and continue to investigate the shadow goverment of Moloch. Using memetics we have reshaped our reality and affected our current timeline. In short, we saved the day and restored democracy through a Burmese turtleneck enthusiast forum.

.....We'll call you.

Idk about weaponized cancer, the cunt smoked like a chimney.

Godspeed.

I just hope they're brought to justice.

EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE KNOWS EVERY KNOWS ONE KNOWS EVERY ONE EVERY KNOWS ONE KNOWS ONE EVERY ONE KNOWS

(You)

Don't taunt me user, i try to use posts like this so i don't go insane before the election.

Well hello again seamus, i have good money on trump so im invested - but we've seen these autist fantasize so many times so they can squeal in mastubatory delight when they get some attention. Ill wait to see actual developments.

Literally nothing.

Wiener had a folder called "Life Insurance" that had emails related to Clinton taking bribes for secret state information.

Don't worry about the thread; worry about those spiders.

LETS TAKE THEM ALL DOWN

I want to buy this book when its finished

It's 22:20 they're out hunting. I'm okay inside until morning.

What's Clinton&co doing while all this is going on?

Did HIllary ever start campaigning again?

Preparing their first legislative actions during the presidency you trumplet.

my money is on moloch

What a surprise! a dirty kike being lazy. Never thought id see that /s

i hope you're just trolling.

the magnitude of this unprecedented conspiracy is too enormous and complex to be able to TL;DR. there are too many players with obscure but important roles in this scheme.

the clinton [s]foundation[/s] enterprise they built was designed to skirt the laws in order provide cover for their money laundering, pay to play politics, racketeering, bribery and other [grotesquely] illegal activities... all while leaving enough room for plausible deniablity.

A true real life conspiracy is being unfolded before our eyes. Be grateful to be witnessing this insane time in history.

Shits about to get real, very quickly.

>a criminal crime syndicate

Probably hooked up to intravenous Diazepam.