Moloch isn't real. Satan isn't real. Witchcraft isn't real

Moloch isn't real. Satan isn't real. Witchcraft isn't real.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyeJ1uLV_c
youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise KEK

Kek is real tho

Is your mobility scooter epidemic real?

please
next time you will tell me anime isn't real

Peoples belief in those things is very real. That's what you should think about

my battery ran out pls help

Better check on your pants next time you're in the mall, because shart in mart is 100% real.

As real as Jesus and Angry Daddy Semite in the sky.

hail satan

But these digits say Kek is real

kek still loves you user.
peepee peepee
poo poo poo

I have seen too much in the last year to not believe in magic.

no

Have a (you), filthy slut

doesn't matter. what matters is people believe it's real.

the more of us you kill, the more Kek lives in the hearts of the people

But Kek is real

>Moloch isn't real. Satan isn't real. Witchcraft isn't real.

Exactly. All this tinfoil hat schizophrenic nonsense is distracting from real issues. Things like chronic neopostism, corporate deals and cronyism, the selling of nuclear materials to Russia and opening a shell corporation to secret profit from it.

Of course, He is a tulpa created by memes, Kek exists in all of us, Our belief in repeating digits gives him flesh and power

Real or not these people choose to believe

Pollsters Monkey with Election - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyeJ1uLV_c

Watch "Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties With Children: FULL UPLOAD" on YouTube - youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM

ALERT ALERT ALERT

ID get

of course they aren't real. It's the fact that there are people who believe they are is what this is all about. i'm not worried about meeting Satan in hell when i die or some shit. I'm worried the country I could potentially fight and die for has people in the highest positions that rape and sacrifice children.

p.s. active duty Chair Force user

Are thse trips real?

i fucking hate what /r/the_donald did to this site

WOW MUST SEE DONT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS UP, THIS WILL SEAL THE DEAL FOR SHILLARY MUST SEE CLICK NOW!!! GO NEW EMAIL SCANDLES GOGOGOGO KEK WILLS IT SATANIST SHILLARY SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE #draintheswamp
^^^^^^^ #maga

SATAN IS REAL. CHECK.

The supernatural in general isn't real.

you are not real

doesnt matter if they are or arent, people think it is and they do things in their name, you think by saying they arent real that they wil stop sacrificing children to them?

If you believe in Satan, you therefore believe in Jesus Christ. So you believe in the savior of humanity, and the prince of darkness both, and you choose the latter.