If you are not from the USA why are you rooting for Trump ?

If you are not from the USA why are you rooting for Trump ?

They have exported all their degeneracy to most wealthy countries.
They have rigged elections all over the world in their favor.
They have bombed and killed civillians all over the world for their personal gain.
They are the reason for the movement of millions of refugees into Europe (Syrian Civil War sponsored by USA).
They support subversive terrorists groups like ISIs for their monetary gain (see gas pipelines across syria).
They are the reason for the degenerate behavior across the WHOLE WORLD.

Do you think that if trump wins this is going to improve or end somehow ?
If you are not from USA and you want trump to win then you are the definition of a KEK.

I'd rather see hillary win thus crashing and burning their country to the ground so they can start from scratch.
tldr If you are not from USA and want USA to succeed you are a degenerate cuck who loves getting dominated.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'd rather see hillary win thus crashing and burning their country to the ground so they can start from scratch.
the thing is she will crash and burn other countries, but not USA

Classic example of the cheerleader effect.

she will crash USA, not other countries and that's good for the world

I hope it will inspire local politicians to build walls.
I don't want WW3
Seeing the USA completely crash and burn after 16 years of nigger and woman rule could be a nice lesson for history, but people don't learn from history so there's no point

>They have exported all their degeneracy

More like (((they))) m80.

>stupid liberal wanting the worst for fellow human beings
Who would have thought

The Politically Correct are on the side of Hillary, that's all the reason I need to know that Trump is the better choice.

i belong to the hat, MAGA

First for American flag

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP LETTING THIS SLIDE.

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
→ → → → → →
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ → → → →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS!!!!!!

>If you are not from the USA why are you rooting for Trump ?

Neocohens don't like him.

Because we're a puppet that follow every USA command.

So Im interested in what's happening to the country that rules us, Im trying to redpill as much people as I can, but it's pretty hard, our media outright lies constantly against trump and favors clinton, no one complains because no one gives a fuck.

>If you are not from the USA why are you rooting for Trump ?

Because the sole superpower and most powerful country in the world being nationalist and pro-Europe would be a good thing for Europe.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

uh fuck off

It's the jews, you stinking unwashed newfag.

Personally I dislike quite a lot the fact that here everyone is consuming their shit.. everyone only cares about the last iphone and lostens to their shot music.

So i want the usa to get the good old values before the sjw wave hits here.. already at public offices we have laws stating that x% of employees must be woman and black... not that they earned their jobs or are capable of doing them.

t. Someone who almost got fired

OP is a retard. Trump and Brexit supporters are united and the civic nationalist movement will spread and restore all countries that suffer from the marxist globalist menace. Together we will make the earth great again
> M E G A

>Neocohens

Seeing brainwashed shits like you trust trump because he's stroking your ego penis is cute. If there's anyone who will weaken USA it's trump and pence.

USA is shady, has a lot of greedy corporations controlling the government but Russia is a legit mafia state and China is this really weird rising hungry force just itching to dominate.

I know it's all a meme to you but you might just get cucked by your stupid rep vs dem infighting.

y u do this

Fat fingers small phone = i o messup and more.

Fucking so sick of political correctness

Trump will cleanse our nation. Children will be put to work glorifying this nation, preventing them from being influence by (((pop culture))) and (((social media))).

Chads and roasties will be nipped in the bud

tú lo que eres un flipado gilipollas que va de americano porque te falta autoestima y aquí te sientes integrado menos cuando te insultan por ser español, que es el 70% de veces. SAD. Ya verás que risa si Trump gana y españoles empiezan a tener problemas en las aduanas americanas por tener nombres que suenan a mexicano.

Meh i dont get turned on with that.
The best feelong is when a women know what they doing

These.

L>U>S>T>S(on the right)

Off you fuck... Off you fuck...

>Do you think that if trump wins this is going to improve or end somehow ?

Uh, kind of yeah.

Mainly because lots of the things you listed have been directly linked to the agendas of the Clinton foundation and their globalist allies.

t. Mad sjw

>flag
Go clean up your trainstations, your wife is being consensually raped

If not for anything else, it will be hilarious. And Trump has some good ideas like keeping factories in the US instead of Mexico. Clinton will die within a year anyway.

Because I was born there and I have family there. I was hoping to move back there one day and I don't want it to be a degenerate SJW shithole when I do.

People here in Aus are so fucking clueless about this election. It's not like it's their fault - all we see of it is mainstream media and huffington post articles and no one actually thinks to look into the leaks because they're probably just too lazy to do it or too stupid to try and put them into context to realize what they mean.

The U.S election is pretty important because it's going to determine whether the rest of civilization buckles and caves in to the hordes of mudslime scumbags and parasite SJWs.

>LUSTS

a ti ya sé que te la suda porque directamente ya ni os dejaban entrar antes, sudacas.

He wants to MAGA, as in fix the most culturally influential country in the world so it stops dragging the rest of civilisation down with it.

Because kek wills it. And meme magik.

She'll bless the world with Nuclear fallout, Paco

Because Trump isn't part of the degenerates alike Obama and Hillary.

this..and the Saudi's

>you are not from the US
>why are you not supporting a old hag who wants to start ww3
Cuz I don't watch CNN user

The thing is, whether you like it or not we ALL have a dog in this fight when America is involved in this type of shit.

I don't care where the man is from, if there's someone out there that can save me from a potential war with Russia in the current here and now, then I'll root for him. We'll discuss the details and who to sling blame at after we know we're safe.

Are you aware of how many people worldwide, mostly Europe will suffer and die if Hillary Clinton wins?

We're talking about a woman that quite literally tried to get media attention by lying about getting sniped in Tuzla, Bosnia, 1996.

A whole year after the war ended, the "first lady" of the USA claims snipers shot at her in Bosnia.

Just to get attention.

Do you realize the implications of claiming that you, a relatively important figure, were shot at in a place that was a devastating war zone not even a year ago?

Are you aware that the silence in eastern Ukraine is mostly because of the US elections?

Are you aware that the results will quite literally determine whether Novorossyian civilians and children will live or die?

>come for the pic
>it's deleted

Do you think the USA will change really ? they NEEEED wars to keep the money entering the USA. people are so naive.

>they NEEEED wars to keep the money entering the USA

Proxy wars aren't as profitable as you'd think, especially compared to other ventures.

It's mostly about geo-economical interests for national industries and some pennies for the arms industry.

I need somewhere - other than Europe and Australia - that I can immigrate to.

Addendum: when the war here stopped the people were disarmed and weapons were stockpiled in Zvornik if I'm not mistaken.

All of it is now in Syria.

Point is, not even arms manufacturing and sale is that big of an industry.

The US "military-industrial complex" money is mostly wasted on people and pencil pushers.

Oh and I forgot, reconstruction debs are most of proxy war profit.

>I'd rather see hillary win thus crashing and burning their country to the ground so they can start from scratch.

Oh Jorge, so young, so stupid.

Pretty much this.

Trump: western society as a whole will improve and move in the right direction very much
Hillary: the opposite. Nwo or revolutions or something. Trump will be better for everybody in the world