He grew up to be a serial killer right?

He grew up to be a serial killer right?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4445478/doug-creator-doug-funnie-patti-mayonnaise-relationship/
youtu.be/QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only after 30 years of Office Space style drudgery where Roger Klotz jumps in and takes over the branch despite him being a slacker for the same amount of time.

he grew up still having a crush on Pattie and then meeting her husband after 15 years and getting heart broken

That was literally the ultimate kick in the balls

is this real?

iirc, yes, the show ends with Doug still not over Pattie

>Eventually butchered Arnold to finish her statue after he turned down her confession.

Jim selling out to disney was a mistake.

You wish it ended there

You know, this should've been the disclaimer of the show.

>Emulate what you see and this will be your life

>Doug ending up alone and miserable in a crummy firm somewhere. Goes on a rampage and kills twelve people before the cops finally put him down. Age 45.
>Dexter ended up disappearing at age 40.
>Steven is a physically and mentally stunted Caliban who ended up getting shuffled through a string of foster homes after Beach City got raided (not unlike what happened to Innsmouth in 1920), and later insane asylums. Escaped after brutally murdering a orderly and terrorized a family. Finally gunned down by Dr. Samuel Loomis. Age... Unknown.
>Star ended up becoming a vicious tyrant and finding a final solution to the monster question. She's a hero to her people, a tyrant to outside observers, and is rumored to have something to do with the 2033 Jackie murder. Died of old age at 104.
>Morty lived a long and good life, having learned what NOT to do from Rick. Had many adventures with his grandson before passing away at age 120.
>Mabel and Dipper: Dipper became a NEET and died after a overdose at age 25. Mabel ended up moving across the country and becoming a cafeteria woman. Died at 72, leaving a grieving husband behind.
>Lincoln became a disgusting sex fiend. Became a top dog producer at Hollywood where he casting couched underage girls. Eventually it got out and Lincoln had to flee the country. Died at age 56 from a heart attack. A documentary was made about him, it's theorized a questionable relationship with Lynn and her early death at 18 was what started his downfall.

>>Dexter ended up disappearing at age 40.
He's in Antarctica with others like him.

He ended up as CWC.

This presumes there's anything more peculiar about Doug than being a socially awkward pussy. He wasn't, like, maiming Porkchop or some shit. I know we like our edgy headcanons but Doug likely grows up to be a boring and unremarkable adult with a boring, unremarkable 9-5 and an aggressive, bitch wife because those are the types of women drawn to docile fuckboys like Doug.

This can't be real

ooh let me try
>sponge bob manages to turn the krusty crab into a mega chain, loved by the public, but ruthless as a businessman, he has turned bikini bottom into an economic powerhouse.
>He still hasn't gotten his drivers license.

>KND ended up dying out. Numbuh 1's whereabouts still unknown.
>Jimmy became obsessed with outdoing Dexter. So obsessed, he disappeared with hobos Sheen and Carl at age 30 shortly after Dexter went missing. Leaving Cindy all alone, in their basement apartment. She's perfectly fine with that... The robots serve her well, if you get what I mean.
>Paranorman lived a pretty damn good life. Until he himself went missing at age 27.
>Clarence became a bloodthirsty murder hobo. Tormenting much of the mid-west, killing 68 people, until he calmed down and became a normal bum. Did rather well for himself... He's one of the head honchos on garbage island now after all. Died at 84 screwing his dead mother in law.
>Arnold went into a downward spiral. Ended up killing a bunch of people wearing a cheap basketball jersey, before he was put down by some hobo and a dumbass who wouldn't shoot his gun at age 43.
>Marco was stuck working in Taco Bell. Became one of those mexican guys with the stache and that grease splattered fast food uniform. First wife Jackie was brutally murdered, later remarried with one of his cousins from the Casagrande family. Which pissed off the Hernadezs. Which led to a family feud that ended with Marco dying after his car got rigged with explosives at age 35.

something like that

He's Robert House?

>Clarence became a bloodthirsty murder hobo. Tormenting much of the mid-west, killing 68 people, until he calmed down and became a normal bum. Did rather well for himself... He's one of the head honchos on garbage island now after all. Died at 84 screwing his dead mother in law.
Doug got outdid by fucking Clarence. CLARENCE!

so this ship is canon then

Clarence was always more alpha than Doug

WELL IF IT ISN'T YANCY FUNNIE

CHECK OUT THIS SKEET FACE

Worse

>Dem triple dubs

It is as it must be. Patti remains perfect in her unattainability. Doug never loved Patti, he loved the idea of her. The ideal. And with her forever out of his reach, so she shall ever remain perfect.

>Gumball had a revolving door of minimum wage jobs, but was most often out of work. He had three different wifes and two kids, but was rarely able to pay child support and saw very little of them after the divorce. He died at age 59 of a heart attack.
>Wirt became a civil engineer and was happily married (not to Sara) until his death at age 77 from respiratory problems relating to a chronic disease, leaving behind three children and a pile of half-written manuscripts to books he swore he'd one day finish.
>Greg managed a fast food restaurant, but wasn't very good at it. He never married and died at age 71 of a stroke after contracting Type 2 Diabetes.

Are most of these just LISA references?

>Zim wins, entirely by accident. The Earth, and the human race, are utterly destroyed. He realizes he never wanted to win, the joy was in the chase. Trying to find some positive, he advises the Tallest his mission is complete. When the Tallest fail to care, he realizes what's really going on. The Tallest have clearly been replaced by dopplegangers. Zim spends the rest of his life destroying the Irken empire, believing that everyone he knows is an imposter, because why else would they refuse to acknowledge his greatness? Without the Irkens, most planets are destroyed by being tossed into a sun, destroyed without fanfare, until the entire Galaxy is void of life. In the vast cosmos the only thing that can be heard is an occasional mad laugh and high pitched screech.

Only Arnold getting killed by the drunk hobo. I just found the image of Clarence screwing a dead person and still somehow surpassing Doug hilarious.

>The Ed's stay friends forever becoming successful businessmen making high quality novelty amusements moving on to building theme parks, then move back to their old culdesac to live out their golden years

This. I mean, the guy was awkward and dorky and kinda quiet on his own, but he also had a pretty damn full social life. Had plenty of friends, hung out with them outside of school, played sports with them, they threw a party for his one year anniversary in town, even threw a party himself once. And while he fell ass-backwards into many of them, like becoming the football team kicker and performing in a ballet, he had lots of diverse social experiences.

Granted, it's not impossible for an elementary/middle school level kid to become a big fat loser later in life. It's possible he'd go to college and move away from all he knows and have a much harder time maintaining any social relationships.

yeah

...for DISNEY

No, he grew up to be a pizza delivery boy in the year 3000.

No, he grows up to be Chris Chan.

nope
yep

Finn probably becomes a barber after he's done adventuring, and dies with only BMO with him, leaving Ooo without humans.

Jack uses his knowledge of his cycle and armor to usher Japan into an eternal golden age, essentially acting as it's immortal ruler.

And nothing of value was lost

Finn a shit

I've always been partial to this outcome.

>Chad dressed as an autismo

Nah, Doug isn't interesting or crazy enough to become Chris Chan. He'd be Dobson for sure. A boring, sad, little man.

>Billy became a world feared terrorist. His goals aren't clear and neither is his cause, but wherever he goes people tend to die. He's been banned from every state in the US and several countries in Europe. His death has been reported 21 times by assault groups and hired assassins. Hoss Delgado, dead at 63 years old by a nest of wasps inside his lungs declared during the first years of Billy's rampage that "You'll never touch that kid; he's got Death on his side". His whereabouts are currently unknown but the CIA is reluctant to declare him dead.
>Mandy career in politics appeared unstoppable. Across her entire political run she was accused of having links to criminal organizations as well as connections to the supernatural. Those claims were clarified and/or retracted not long after making it into the public. She became a renown figure in international politics at the age of 32, and by 40 she became a candidate to the US's presidency. Despite her questionable declarations and rising accusations of being in contact with paranormal entities, she became the founder of her own party which threatened to break the US bipartisan political system. She was shot during a rally by a masked assassin, which a few witnesses claimed to be the disappeared Numbuh 1. These accusations have not been contrasted. The assassin was never caught, and despite the candidate's demise, conspiracy theorists claim to have caught glimpses of her on Europe.
The official consensus is that Mandy died at 41 years old by a shot through the head.

Disney's Doug? No.
Nickelodeon's Doug? Yes.

You guys know that the creator of Doug is now happily married with children right?

time.com/4445478/doug-creator-doug-funnie-patti-mayonnaise-relationship/

>"It doesn’t happen because, really, most people don’t end up with their first love," he told EW. "But then again, maybe I do do it! There isn’t some rule! It’s not in the Bible. It’s just that most people don’t. I don’t know the answer yet. But I would predict that what I would do is make it where Patti is maybe not married, but in a serious relationship."

>Patti is not married
>but in a serious relationship

youtu.be/QsVyBHJrNQw

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

I like this pasta

What is this madness

I never saw the Disney episodes but I thought I saw some user post once that he did; that he recognized the shallowness of his crush and let it go.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

That's literally the opposite of reality user

Disney was trying to push them together

>greentext
>it's good

>He realizes he never wanted to win, the joy was in the chase
No way is ZIm smart enough to self-examine like this. He's pretty much pure id.

>tsundere cliche genuinely just hates him
>fucking some chad
I want to see this anime.

Does anyone have that comic about Doug getting high and murdering Roger

>the creator of Doug is now happily married with children
>married with children
wow a polygamous lolicon.
Just like in my japanese animes

>(not unlike what happened to Innsmouth in 1920)
this user's going places

The only anime Jim Jenkins' life is like is Welcome to the NHK