Is it confirmed that Lex is going to be a villain again soon?

he's Super Lex right now but do we know for sure that he's going to revert to being a bad guy very soon? in Doomsday clock? in the newest Superman arc?

he will probably be a villain in doomsday clock which is a year in the future. and clark won't want to trust him anymore after he teleported him and his family to apokalypse

In the current Superman arc he and Supes are fighting over who gets to rule Apokalips so it'll probably happen soon.

Childseid is a thing. Lex is too stubborn to let himself get overwritten. Im hoping he stays a douchey good guy just to keep proving to the hero community that he is made of sterner stuff.

Justice League and Su[erLex is the most interesting thing theyve done with Lex in decades and they're going to ruin it to return to the status quo.

Sickens me.

I hope this only turns out to be a possible future that somehow gets rendered null, like Armageddon 2001 and Future's End

It's one of the reasons I prefer Elseworlds, tv shows and movie portrayals over the 'main' continuity of any given cape franchise. They are free to take risks, do damage, and have ever-lasting consequences.

If you read comics monthly you have to, at heart, love the status quo.

he's Teenseid now and he'll be back to an adult within a few months

unless Wonder Woman beats the god juice out of him and he goes back to a baby

In the recent Superman he was already mulling over the fact he'd regained Metropolis' trust just by playing a long game of heroics, he didn't expressly state to what end but the very idea he views it as a matter of wearing people down implies it's only so genuine.

Also I find it amusing most are usually tired by the faux drama engineered by moral grey arcs, and heroes fighting heroes and heel turn arcs except in certain cases like the line of Superiors Marvel made and Super Lex. I guess like Lex said it's a matter of duration, so long have Tony and Rogers been ideal figures slipping in substance and Lex and Cletus sinister individuals losing their claws and fangs that people construe it as "fresh" simply to flip the coin.

>Justice League and Su[erLex is the most interesting thing theyve done with Lex in decades

I'm more a fan of President Lex myself

Though I guess that was... 15 years ago? God I'm old.

Everybody knew it was only a matter of time. Maybe he'll be an antagonist and not some evil genius using giant robots to kill Superman again? I liked the halfway point where he was blackmailing Batman and saw Superman as an exploitable ally.

>you were 15 back then
>i think of it as a historical event in comics, like a myth
yeah you're old, but dont worry
>ill probably one day look back at rebirth in much the same way

I'm gonna miss SuperLex so much

That smile is creepy but I still like this dynamic, wish they were a bit sarcastic about it because of old grudges though.

Maybe he will turn into Vegeta-kind of guy

That's what happens when you let a bunch of writers play tug-o-war with characters.

Too many cooks etc.

You rarely see this
problem in manga.

>keep proving to the hero community that he is made of sterner stuff.
How do you "keep" doing something that hasn't happened?

when is Clark going to leave his wife to be with Lex ?

Why do people act like the covers for Doomsday Clock mean anything?

>Goes Majin and kills a bunch of people just to get Goku to fight him seriously
>Vegeta was the first one to actually suggest reviving the deleted universes with the Super Dragon Balls

I'm okay with that