Sooner or later you will respect the eternal Indian

Sooner or later you will respect the eternal Indian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pMSCv9-SU
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-07/student-on-visa-jailed-and-will-face-deportation-over-scam/7486686
indiavivid.com/puberty-ritual-south-india/
indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/bangladesh-eid-dhaka-streets-blood-got-mixed-with-water-of-rain-here-is-what-whappened-3030480/
youtube.com/watch?v=OygM1kpov6U
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Jphp6SJwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would the cowboys have respected them more if they wore turbans back then?

>be India
>be literal super power

Who can stop the Pajeet menace at this point?

You've been posting a lot recently.

I don't think you will be changing hearts and minds on Sup Forums but I admire your optimism.

I do respect Indians. They stay in their own country except to become brain surgeons, they marry their own people, keep their women in line, have a national identity, and remove kebab. What is not to like?

Every Sikh I've worked with has been a good guy not sure about the other religions though

more like super pooer

DESU Indians are not even that bad. Besides always stinking like curry and not washing too often, they are a lot better than pakis or niggers IMO.

This. I respect India no matter how filthy, as long as it removes kebab and has some basic human decency.

'When you stare into the loo; you become the poo'

Underrated bantz

I do respect Indians. I just wish they'd poo in the loo and show proper deference to the white sahib.

Dishonest people

not unless they start bathing

Thanks brother. Justice and morals are held high in our society.

Proof or gtfo .

Many keks

That chap in the middle... You used to be cool, dad

Everyone of your citizens I work with. Sorry, mate. They're nice, just full of shit

Still am, son.

>2015
>"poo in loo"
>"curryniggers"
>"back to call servicing, pajeet"

>2016
>shit comes down to India vs Pakistan
>"pakistan = designated shitting country"
>"based pooinloos"
>"rapekistanis officially deported TO birmingham"

Indians are alright as a group, I'm actually surprised their IQ is just 85 on average, and they seem to be more willing to serve the west than any other non-white people

tip top kek

They are like fucking space aliens to me.

some Indian guy works at the liquor store i always go to and he's cool so i respect him

does that count?

Meanwhile, in the USA....

Jesus Christ.

>Have a border

>Meanwhile, in fucking India...

>Meanwhile, a rapidly shifting demographic in Londonistan.

THIS IS BRITAIN

Keep spreading the inevitable prophecy, mate.

That was actually Bangladesh after Eid, when they halalified their animals.

London is still whiter than your capital. In fact, it's whiter than your White House.

I used to have a Sikh friend.
He is not bro-tier at all.

Muh experience. Link one crime commitmed by an Indian in Australia

Fucking great pic. Isn't that the parliamentary building right on the Thames?

>Ayyyy....

LOL at this delusion

POO IN LOO

Ayyyyyy! ...good point. DC is a mess.

They're better than mudshits and Arabs, I prefer them over any other Asian immigrants we get.

indias defence.. a wheelbarrow canon rofl.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pMSCv9-SU

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-07/student-on-visa-jailed-and-will-face-deportation-over-scam/7486686

I couldn't find any defecation charges however, we do provide loos here.

Ah, the british definition of "Asian". Love that.

>Obligatory webm

They come from the continent of Asia ya spastic.

Stockholm is whiter than your slumbased niggercapital

Not for long, Stockholm will soon be just like Malmö which is currently just like Baghdad

>Claim you'll be a super power
>Can't even poo in loo yet

Prep the bull, you fucking cuck.

It will have to be later bud, we got crazy shit going on in the US right now.

PUBLIC

SHITTING

FIELDS

Right out under the power lines, not even any fucking bushes. Looks super-fucking-comfy.

I believe in a nuclear free future. And by that, I mean the type of nuclear free future in which Pakistan transforms India into one giant car park.

just watch an episode of Australian border force. you dodgy fucks are always trying to smuggle coke in taxidermy snakes ;)

maybe in the next life

Ayyyyy.... >Puberty Function

Anyone tell me what the fuck this means?

Tuvalu is not even in sAsia

Apparently he gets a hard on flashing his wife to albos too , god save the queen

"LOL at this delusion" typed the Anglo nervously, as he wipes the sweats off his forehead. After clicking "post", he drowns into deep thought preventing the inevitable Angloslaved.

Whatever keeps you sleep at night, Pookistani diaspora.

Well we better start financing the eternal paki to put you down

>Implying this wasn't the original intent

Would like more keks. Serve it to us, future angloo slave.

Bad translations

Kind of like a jewish "bar mitzvah" or a bridel shower

Its either because she came into adulthood or she's pregnant. Few groups have these small get to geather party and gift the lady for whatever reason . This poster is like a regarded version .

Seriously though you guys shit in streets and you're absolute subhumans. A nuclear war with Pakistan would be two birds with one stone

I did a reverse image search on that and a link I found was this, it literally had a poo in loo girl doing a pepe pose.

indiavivid.com/puberty-ritual-south-india/

Someone sat around and thought all that dancing and running in place shit, treating it like some fucking cheerleading choreographic dance routine.

Huh. The "puberty tradition of south India"

>I think I might be sounding a bit confusing to you, let me talk a bit more clearly.
>Our Country India can actually be compared to a storybook which is full of wonderful and weird stories. Reading through the different pages of this book, might leave you shocked, few things can be unbelievable...
>We Indians are famous for listening to our hearts more than our heads.

WORRRRRRD.

That's Bangladesh
indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/bangladesh-eid-dhaka-streets-blood-got-mixed-with-water-of-rain-here-is-what-whappened-3030480/

When a girl hits puberty (when she bleeds for the first time), it is celebrated by the family through a ritual ceremony. Its a celebration of fertility I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=OygM1kpov6U

>daily reminder - youtube.com/watch?v=a2Jphp6SJwI
>indians think this is good television

Must be "doing the needful"

>Its a celebration of fertility I guess
>glorifying child marriage

made me kek

pure Kino

>Glorifying child marriage
U wot m8? Most Hindu women get married after 20+ only

i'm talking about the puberty marriages, you know puberty, happens to girls at around 9-12 years of age?

Keep dreaming.
Nuclear War is a distant scenario.
Till then Pakis will populate Britian anyway.

Child marriage is illegal in India, mate. It is practiced only in a handful of remote/underdeveloped villages and by mudslimes

hehe

This!
Hindus are literally the cheapest people on earth, with chinks coming a close second

He worked hard , although he is white he didn't have white privilege because an average European man is jealous of our intellectual capabilities, you were in the caves when we were fighting nuclear wars.
Read Mahabharata

import a few more muslims

And that pic sums up women. Great.

>Intellectual capabilities
>Can't figure out that shitting in the fucking street is bad
>Read the muhubububuhubhuuhubbhuhbbbhunnbbhupooinloo

Your people are disgusting

How does that become a thing?

>sikhsoldat

When the end comes I want to be side by side with someone this based and brotier

because white christkikes are cucks
>"We were ready to throw our forces into the scales for the preservation of the British Empire; and all that, mark you, at a time when, to tell the truth, I feel much more sympathetically inclined to the lowliest Hindu than to any of these arrogant islanders." - Adolf Hitler

We run Canada. Brampton has highest GDP growth in your country

I already do, they stopped Islam cold in its tracks.

Same here, look at his eyes.

Every day we stray further from God's light

t. pranjeep patel

Ha ha!

Interesting choice of adjectives.
>Lowly
>Arrogant

Omg you have Brampton? How will we ever recover? At least they'll save on water seeing as now you can just poop in the streets. I can't wait to visit a Tim's and hear the old timers debating which is better, cow shit or cow piss?

Don't you have a lobster to worship or something?

do you honestly believe that a country who shits in their own streets is a super power?

POO
poOOOOOOOOOpO
POOpOoopOopOOOPoooo

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least we didn't lose to emus

Poo in emu

Poo POO pooo POOOOp OOOOOOOOOOO