HAHAHA YOU TANKED YOUR CURRENCY FOR NOTHING

HAHAHA YOU TANKED YOUR CURRENCY FOR NOTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Air_Forces_in_France_and_Great_Britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still angry you can't get Gimmidats Wojack?

We respected the vote because it was funded by the taxpayer, by me.

I voted remain but I accept that we are leaving the European Union. This is a disgusting power play and yet another situation where the elites aren't listening to us.

I'm sick of being ignored and the day of the rope is nigh.

>implying i would ever consider emigrating to the muslim ridden inbred shithole that is the caliphate of england
>implying the hyphenated britons consisting of scum from all over the world, poland included, will ever be removed from your wretched clay

At least we have our own currency you just have commie EU slave shekels

They can be mad all they want lmao

Man that result must have made you so salty

I'm sorry, Are you trying to make me feel bad for having a country where we can pay engineers and surgeons more than Loo cleaners in other countries?

I'm gonna go talk a walk in some deep english woods and cry the fact I won't be stabbed to death by some Gypsies.

> Złoty – The Polish Currency
wrong again, you stupid cont

>result of a glorified poll in a dying nation having any impact on my emotional well-being

>We have democracy the respect it never deserved

Haha fucking hell Britain, what the fuck happened?

Democracy is dead. Modern fascism is covered in dildos and purple hair dye.

And according to 538 there's a 35% chance America is going to do the same thing on Tuesday.

>Poland has a pope
>Britain has thousands of Nobel prizes

Really makes you think, what are the advantages of being a Catholic cuck again?

> make me feel bad for having a good country
yes because you screwed the poles after WWII and handed them over to the fucking russians

How you gonna string your elites up, britbong? Threaten them with a plastic knife?

Do you realize that UK is one of the biggest contributors in EU? While your country is the biggest subsidy whore in EU?
I really hope anglos will ditch EU faster, to see you bitches cry.

WEW LADS

No it's not, you're an idiot.

This is called the rule of law. Americans with their biblical relationship to their constitution should understand this.

But americans commenting on Brexit are generally completely fucking ignorant both of how britain work and how europe works, so it's no wonder why brexit discussions on these boards end up as big fucking clusterfucks of idiots and ignorants.

Im going to be a cunt to every polish person I come across because you said that. You caused this. Well done

>Britain has thousands of Nobel prizes

Obama has one too wew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Nobel_laureates

If Britain doesn't have a civil war over this, then they've signed their own death warrant.

>%White Population

>Poland 99.8% 38,110,486
>Lithuania 99.8% 3,218,849
>Estonia 99.8% 1,337,441

>DEMOCRACY REPEALED FOR SAKE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCE

And?

Why do you think I give a fuck? Britain has given enough to the world, go fuck yourself if you can't muster the courage of actually being a country.

what is brexit and why can't britain join it
it's not like they can't do whatever the fuck do they want right

They will vote to continue with Brexit

>we never should have treated the vote with a respect it didn't deserve
>vote for the future of your country
>OH NO, IT VOTED LEAVE BUT I DON'T WANT IT NOW

People who have no foresight in things like this don't deserve to vote for it. Another example why you should take a test before you're allowed to vote. Most people can't handle that privilege.

> British politician

pick related

Leftist prove they are the actual fascists once again.

You'd have to come to Poland to be a cunt to Polish people and it wouldn't end well for you. Have fun being rude to your fellow countrymen in your diluted, lukewarm mess of a multicultural society.

my polish toilet cleaner disagrees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Air_Forces_in_France_and_Great_Britain

100.000 poles fought side by side with you brit bongs, you are the worst allies

Half of your country literally ran away to Poland to study for free and to get jobs, you literally receive as many gibs from us as Poland does from EU.
Why are ukrainians so fucking retarded, I swear average IQ of a hohol is worse than south africa.

>Poland
>20

>United Kingdom
>123

Really makes you think.

>Polands biggest achievement is being a little bit whiter.

And yet all three of those countries are corrupt welfare states.

>will of the people doesn't deserve respect

When are you going to start hanging people?

Hitler and Stalin also ruled according to law.

umm you realize this is being appealed and it will never ever overturn the brexit right? Ever. The british will take to the street with all manner of fork and knives to protest

I think it's a good thing.

Democracy is a fundamentally flawed system as it allows the masses to make stupid decisions.
When such things happen is the duty of the government to stop the democratic process and set things right.

>a country where the will of the people is meaningless criticizing the state of affairs in Poland
have fun being on (((their))) leash
FOREVER

And many of them were given citizenship and many more migrated over in 1950.

Are you trying to imply we still owe Poland anything?

I actually have been to Poland to visit my Girlfriend's Gran.

"Such a Nice boy, so well mannered" seems to be the general tone I get from Polish people.

It's ironically really. I am dating a Polish girl, We'll probably be married. I just find people like you legit funny.

If the people voted for something and it's denied, that's undemocratic on a fundamental level. If the rule overrules something voted for, then it shouldn't have been a rule in the first place.

but poland is full of polish people my dude, not whites

Mass defection to UKIP imminent

Are you trying to say the Polish government isn't crooked as fuck?

Fucking bullshit. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oh the little Poles are still mad about Brexit, how cute.

You can still go and leach off the German economy. Until it collapses, of course.

Yeah & when more Muslim "Children" start rocking up by the thousands each day they will quickly remember why they voted for Brexit to control our fucking borders

>oh no we changed our mind, let's just switch

Are they twelve? Wtf?!

A

FUCKING

POLL

The court ruling said Theresa mayhem isn't allowed to do whatever she wants. Instead she has to get it approved by parliament.

How is that elites over ruling things? It's literally the opposite. The law was written in 1915 before any of the EU mess.

Are you saying we should abandon our democracy and British laws to allow Theresa mayhem to become a dictator and do whatever the fuck she wants? Because that sounds like shit.

I voted leave, I didn't fucking vote for a dictatorship. We wanted British law to decide British issues and that is exactly what we got.

We are talking about making major changes to how the country works, we can't just give one person or one party free reign to decide everything. This must be a democratic process and that means parliament decides on it.

And that doesn't mean they decide not to do it, it means they decide on how it's done.

Otherwise we are saying lets abandon our democracy to get our democracy back.

As i said
When the democratic process reaches a decision that would lead to the weakening of the current system is the duty of the the government, either national or supra-national, to halt the democratic process and fix the mindset of the electorate to remove what led the people to reach a suicidal conclusion.

We'll just import more Sikhs.

>How is that Elites ruling over everythings
>Semi-elected Elitists get to overturn the public's choice.

That's not Democracy at all.

Aren't a lot of Syrians Kurds? Does that mean importing Turks to slaughter them might be a good idea?

They're not going to leave, this is just one long game of chicken to get the EU to make concessions

>Half of your country literally ran away to Poland to study for free and to get jobs
Yeah, no. Much more people went to Russia. Only bandera scum run to Poland, keep em.
>you literally receive as many gibs from us as Poland does from EU
lolwut? And you calling me retarded?

Nothing is going to stop Brexit, chaps.

This is the final nail in the coffin of the continuity remain camp. This was their last shot, a millionaire nigger married to an investment banker going before a gay jewish judge to invoke a five hundred year old ruling that amounts to throwing out the 1975 referendum on the EEC no less.

The SUpremem Court will overturn the High Court, or we will have a General Election in which each of 650 candidates standing will be required to unequivocably state their position on Brexit.

This ruling is good for Brexit, it legally ratifies all of the ambiguities, and we may even get to purge Westminster as a bonus.

Enlighten us, since youre such an expert on Brexit.

Why do all these internet articles keep blowing us the fuck out? God damn, Denis MacShane has singlehandedly made me think twice about my decision to vote Leave.

the brexit referendum was advisory and not legally binding so parliament ultimately has the final word on it
althought if they do decide to cancel brexit it would cause a huge shitstorm so keep on them

Said no one ever

Are we still going to be able to get PhD funding in EU countries?

Im curious what will happen if legally it gets reversed. This will enrage a lot of white people, possibly at the same/near time clinton steals the election and enrage a lot of white people. Assange also just had that interview where he stated 100% Hillary is a cog for the Jews at goldman sachs.

I'm not saying I'm a future teller, but I can see how the holocaust happened the first time.

Just don't be in despair if (((their))) system tells us we lost at first. Remember who still have the power, the numbers in this country, we just need to unite under a leader, whether elected by some rigged fraudulent bureaucratic process, or by emergent opportunity.

They haven't over ruled anything. They said parliament gets to decide how brexit plays out.

The only other option is to let Theresa mayhem be a dictator and the tories (literally the elites) dictate everything about it.

You are arguing to over rule British law.

Pretty much, we are nothing but cattle to be herded around, this was going on for thousands of years and is never going to change

You salty cunts gave me a chuckle. Your country is looking you right in the eye, and telling you that you no longer have any say, and you only step up to say anything when Mr. Poland reminds you of it.

>This is called the rule of law.

yeah like that law that says you proceed with measures you vote for

Our economy on its worse day is your economy in like 2070

The Supreme Court won't over rule the decision mate.

The decision was that the British Parliament gets to decide British policies, instead of Theresa mayhem deciding everything for us like a fucking third world dictator.

Why do the people who wanted British democracy back now want to abandon British democracy?

If you want to know why Ken Bone is an undecided voter he explains that in an interview. He states that he works for a coal company and Hillary has made negative comments about coal, but he also thinks Trump will take away people's rights.

>Change it's mind

Hold another referendum.

Then cancel it and trigger Article 50.

You're in a minority of 6% of the electorate as a whole, and a 2% minority in that you claim that you would now vote Remain, whereas the remaining 4% would now vote Leave.

This despite months and months and months of full-on shilling by the luggenpresse and especially Remain HQ at the BBC. (The BBC are mad because Brexit stopped them accessing £30million a year in EU bribes btw).

If you sincerely think any country is better off being ruled over by unelected central governments, you're an idiot. Maybe a Useful Idiot, but idiotic nonetheless.

>vote remain
>complain about elites
>the elites you voted for

This is what you wanted. Numpty.

Royal prerogative was fine for implementing EU treaties that Parliament didn't vote on, why is it suddenly not fine for repealing EU treaties?

Sovereignty is a smokescreen for amending an Article 50 bill to keep us in the EU via the EEA.

inb4 you go to jail for this post

What text is this?

Is that a Banefire to her left?

>Why do the people who wanted British democracy back now want to abandon British democracy?

But you haven't got that m8. You have globalism refusing to let you decide. You're too profitable. Your population isn't deciding anything this important now or ever again.

those elites were voted in before the brexit vote.

(((voted in)))

No one here elected Juncker.

Then we have a General Election massively stacked in our favour, don't we? Labour (the party of Benefits and Immigration) are now unelectable.

All May has to do is play the "they are trying to take your Brexit away, vote Tory" card and she'll secure those dictatorial powers at the ballot box.

The Supreme Court will almost certainly overturn the ruling, as it brings into question all three UK Whole referrendums, including the 1975 EEC one that got us into all fo this bother in the first place.

(The other full UK ref was over AV voting).

>Theresa mayhem
holy fucking shit kys

Sorry but you cant have it both ways.

You voted leave so that unelected elites aren't dictating how we run our country.

And now you're arguing that to get what you want, unelected elites should dictate how we run our country.

Tbh mate it sounds like you want to get whatever you want whether it makes sense or not. Childish.

enforcing the will of the people is dictatorship now? there is no purer form of democracy than the general polulace deciding for itself. you count their voice as meaningless unless its run through heaps of beaurocracy?

Nothing's been denied. What the court ruled on was on whether May and the government could put into law the necessary, primary legislation before triggering article 50 using royal prerogative as a way to circumvent parliament.

The referendum is in a legal sense advisory and not binding and as such it does not constitute the legal mechanism with which the UK leaves the EU. This was known by all parties.

If parliament doesn't vote to leave, which it will unless there is another referendum, that will be a big political, ethical and democratic problem, but it will not be a legal problem.

No. No plebicite votes for the EU commissioners, or a whole swathe of other EU roles.

The MEPs are almost utterly powerless in proceedings.

One of the many reasons you need your head examined if you would choose this system to rule over you.

No they didn't and what a freak kind of argument is that.

>muh mummy may

Sorry did I trigger you?

That is literally what the court decided - parliament should decide on how Britain is ruled.

>secure dictatorial powers at a general election

Politically illiterate. That is the fucking opposite of a dictatorship.
I have no idea why I tried to talk sense to a bunch of 17 year old m'uslim neck beards on pol but now I understand why it's just a right wing safe space. No one with any clue wants to spend their time talking politics with people who don't understand what they're talking about.

You know the guy who wrote this is a literal fraudster right?

wtf i hate democracy now.

The "elites" are dictating that BREXIT needs to be sabotaged, the court ruling was pushed by openly pro-EU judges, one of which founded and ran an organization to promote further integration with the EU. These same peopel are now dictating that BREXIT must be sabotaged.

If parliament has to vote on Article 50, it makes the referendum, and therefore my vote, pointless. There would be no question of triggering Article 50 if the vote had been remain. The use of Article 50 was decided by the vote, it was clear that it would be triggered if we voted leave.

>Tbh mate it sounds like you want to get whatever you want whether it makes sense or not.

Royal prerogative was used for every single EU treaty, parliament did not vote on it. Why does this change when it comes to us leaving the EU?

>be Denis Macshane

Ah yes, Denis Macshane, member of parliament for Rotherham during the entire period where 1400 white girls were viciously raped over 13 years by muslim invaders. Subsequently found guilty for committing fraud in an unrelated context.

How this guy is still allowed to breathe let alone write in a newspaper is beyond me.

Theresa mayhem and the tories deciding on their own whatever the fuck they vs. Parliamentary democracy deciding how the country is run.

The former is rule by dictation, the latter is standard British democracy.

We're leaving, Stanislaw. You'll need to get your free money from someone else.

Ok so you want parliamentary sovereignty but not when it means you don't get your own way.

Now I understand.

You should demand a second vote then, if they want to see if you all changed your mind they should have a second one. Then see if you changed your mind because of these asshats or not.

The pagentry of it is quite breathtaking.

A Nigger Immigrant married to a millionaire Investment Banker who invented Hedge Funds go before a Gay Jewish Judge with financial interests in the EU to "strike down" the plebicite vote.

You couldn't write that as fiction and get away with it. This is "/pol was right again" writ HUGE.

And yet all they will ultimately achieve is to legally secure Brexit as unassailable. Good, innit?

Legalistically you're right.

But when you take into account that said laws have been ignored up to this point in dealings with the EU and the political persuasion of the judges in question there can be little doubt that the intentioanlity of the move has more to do with scuppering or delaying Brexit than anything else.

You are literally the stupidest faggot on this entire board.

>day of the rope

You keep talking like that and the elites you love so much will enact rope control. Fucking idiot. You don't deserve the flag you're posting under.

I am pretty sure majority of Poles ever coming to live in UK were looking for work and to integrate themselves, not get gibs. The few that were gibmedats were the opportunistic scum of our country and you can keep them.