Mudslimahs are not allowed to marry non mudslime

>mudslimahs are not allowed to marry non mudslime

Mudslime women are pigs

>nitpicking

Says who? My brother's wife is Muslim

Not all of them live and die by the Qur'an and the teachings of Muhammed

It's not nitpicking ifi t's a large random sample you autistic shitposter. Kill yourself pathetic loser get a life

SWEDEN YES!

She's actually American and they live there

How can muslim men even pump out 8 little brats from those things?

This is what Sup Forums nerds an average muslim female looks like.

This is reality:
They're inbred shitskin fat deformed turds, idiots.

OP is qt though, average looks like

No, she is disgusting.

>They're inbred shitskin fat deformed turds, idiots.

Nah, nothing to do with incest.

When you marry outsiders, there is a huge transmission loss in culture and religion.

Obviously a cult would prefer a pure line of transmission to ensure cult proliferation. This includes any similar discussion like saving the white race, etc etc.

That confirms it

Islam is a cult that only breeds with fellow followers. Is that why half of you are incest?

Reminder that if you were praying to god, you wouldn't need to bow to a cube in the desert.

desu it's mostly because they don't take care of their appearance. If they actually cared about being fit, not wearing plastic bags on their head and used make up they'd pretty much indistinguishable from western women.

most mudslime girls here are the biggest whores and they don't give a shit about islam expect that pig is a big NO NO because after all they want to be good mudslimes hahahha

I confirm. They are fucking nymphos, I don't know if it's because of the repression or because they are a genetic propensity to being whores.

this here is syrian. i've had a half syrian some time ago and she looked exactly like her

that's just the western lifestyle around the family still a perfect muslims and around friends just like the average western faggot.. we are killing the islam with out faggotry