Come home white man

Come home white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Znh0plILSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but i'm at home. i'm in the place where my ancestors lived for at least the last 400 years

They won´t smile that much when there is no white to leech welfare

>muh homeland
Fuck off.

mad that you don't have a folk? let me guess you are half-asian, pakistani? indian?

I'd rather stay in Japan. I found a store that sells weetbix anyway, so I'm content.

I'm human, and believe it or not we all originate in Africa. Idiot.

Maybe you should go back there.

This. This is you.

>I'm human, and believe it or not we all originate in Africa. Idiot.

I'm willing to believe most people living in England originate from Africa, but common sense tells me there are still a few Anglos you haven't tracked down and eaten yet.

>Black acting like a father

Lol since when the black stays with the girl after she is has a child, she would be single mother

They are all ugly as fuck, no thanks.

Ha ha ha

Get the fuck out of my country you dag-faced little shitskins.

>i'm in the place where my ancestors lived for at least the last 400 years

youtube.com/watch?v=_Znh0plILSw

>swedish flag

you won't be calling that your home for much longer, Hans.

BINGO

Black dad taking care of his offspring? Made me laugh 10/10

All that shows is that blacks are low inhibition and badass lmfao...You go ahead and be a good little cuck providing for a woman who hates you thuogh lmfao.

>black dad staying around
kek

Though yes, I do agree with the point you are making. White guys who marry gooks are pathetic cunts every bit as bad as coal burners.

Not really mate the nerd with the gook wants to make a farmly but he has to much pride to not want used abused old white girl and cant get a young white one so he goes for the gooks makes sense

lets be honest here we hate black because they have low IQ
Asians have the same as us and at least built a fucking CIV black are useless and a fails humanity as a species

TL'DR if white women gave the betas a chance we would not be in this stupid fucking problem

I rather pay money for my child than to maintain the black kids that blacks abandon thuogh lmfao you are so cuck.

>low inhibition and badass lmfao

Mutually exclusive, aren't they? If you're low inhibition, you're going to go into fear drive quicker than someone who can maintain their shit.

I reckon that's why the coons suck a bit at fighting and their testicles only drop when there's a group of them. Back them into a corner and that low inhibition sends them loopy with fear.

I forgot to ask, how are all those babies called Mohammed doing?

sweden belongs to the immigrants now

Lmfao. Is this a joke?

Once punch from a robust, massive dicked black guy would literally END the average white incel's life. LMFAO. All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you guys are TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Remove your flag, scum, and go back where you came from

This is Canada tier shitposting. Put in some effort at least.

>if white women gave the betas a chance we would not be in this stupid fucking problem
or we could just stop flooding the cities with asians - it is much easier and faster than brainwashing women to accept the beta cock, and helps to slow down multiculturalism. the bad news is none of this will happen under our current government.

go live in Africa then

Please be a troll.

pasta

But that´s full of blacks! You want those poor tolerants to live far away from right wing white people??

you are correct on most of this we do not need immigrants however
We are not getting the white only policy back blame your dad for that
best we can hope for is australia for australians moto

now for the thing i disagree with you about
>faster than brainwashing women
first get rid of the fucking welfare systems only mentally ill people and students who patents payed taxes for 10 years should be on it
fix the court system for men so they don't lose half there shit for a girl that did nothing
and the cycle of life will fix it self out mate
girls are in a position when they can fuck 20% of hot guys until they reach 29 or 30
change where the gov wont pay for there children they will be loyal to men again and look for one that can hold down a job instead of having a 6 packs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aussies are the last hope for the white race really

Cool nasheed, bruh

>Draping themselves in Crusader crosses.
That must be haram.

lol we are fucked. Even if we installed the White Australia Policy tomorrow, kicked out every muslim, said Asians here can stay but no more can come,etc we are still fucked.

Once Europe and America become shitskin and mexican, war will be declared on Australia. China might protect us, with the cost of becoming their bitch and reopening chink immigration, military bases,etc then we just get outbred by chinks.

Unless you think world wide white flight to Australia would save the white race. Well, bit hard mate, we don't don't produce enough food let alone other necessities.

Then you remember everyone has got nukes. So we are fucked again.

If you believe we all came from Africa then you must also believe that Africans are less evolved then the other races, perhaps the elusive missing link?

hnnnng after living in melbourne for 6 months this triggers me

The artist is really bad at drawing desu. Every comic he's done looks awful.

Niggers being fathers? 10/10 nigger whatever makes you feel good, nigger.
Fuck off subhuman