How can Nick Spencer live down HydraCap?

How can Nick Spencer live down HydraCap?

>it's another Marvel goof'd thread

You should really condense this to a general. We get it, Marvel is complete fucking shit. It's no secret how awful their employees have been for the past two decades. Anyone with half a brain gets that.

What can you possibly add that hasn't been said a hundred thousand times over in the other dozens of threads made today?

He's getting fatter, good

This.

This

He can't

In Marvel you only fail upwards.

In like 10-15 years everyone will forget about Secret Empire but will consider Superior Foes and his Ant-Man miniseries two of the classics of this decade. Assuming Marvel still doesn't pull this shit in 2030 at least

Go back to making Bedlam you fucker

It's not my fault guys! Here's a funny page to make it all better

Id be more worried about living down my reputation as a total cunt if I were him

It has to keep being said till it gets better

So i the end cap is still a nice guy and it was all about the red skull, right?

I consider superior foes as some of the highest quality work marvel has put out in the last 5 years. Was his antman that good? I might have to look into it.

If you're into trades it's called "Second Chance Man", otherwise it's the 5 issue 2015 Ant Man miniseries. I enjoyed Superior Foes more overall but it was still great. There's an Annual too but I'd skip it, it's mostly just an excuse to introduce Gay Indian Giant Man. He worked on a longer Astonishing Ant Man series but while I still enjoyed it it's no where near the quality of Superior Foes and the initial miniseries

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

t. Nick Spencer

>In like 10-15 years everyone will consider Superior Foes and his Ant-Man miniseries two of the classics of this decade

Who are the most hated people in comics?

1. Dan Slott
2. Tom Brevoort
3. Nick Spencer
4. Chip Zdarsky
5. All the little tumblr goblins that Marvel calls writers

What do you think, Sup Forums?

>1. Dan Slott
agreed
>2. Tom Brevoort
yup
>3. Nick Spencer
at this point probably yeah
>4. Chip Zdarsky
nowhere near big enough to be one of the most hated

most importantly:
>no bendis

>Chip Zdarsky
What's wrong with him?

If we weren't in this conversation just to shit on Marvel we'd admit there was nothing wrong with HydraCap before Secret Empire. it was one of the best books in the entire line that got turned into a fucking awful massive event for no reason other than NAZIS IN THE GOVERNMENT WOW FUCK TRUMP MARVEL COMMENTARY SO BITING

I don't know why Sup Forums has such a hateboner for him. His Spider-Man is pretty lame from what I've read but his Howard and Star-Lord were pretty good and I liked Sex Criminals.

Then again the supreme faggotry of Spiderfags knows no bounds so that's probably it.

Yeah I forgot Bend-over-is.

See I think this is the issue. The stuff before Secret Empire seemed like it was going somewhere potentially interesting, and the majority of complaints came from people who didn't read comics.

But then Secret Empire shit the bed and pissed off the readers as well. So now you had non-readers and readers pissed off at Marvel (and Spencer, and Brevoort, etc etc)

He can't possible be as bad as Slott.