Be Doom

>be Doom
>be obsessed with the past
>have wondrous tech but keep Latveria looking like Medieval Europe
>they don't even have modern clothes, they're literally stuck in the 16th century
>somehow people think Doom is some ultra-progressive guy who'd allow trannies and degenerates polute his perfect world
Explain Sup Forums, explain!

Comic book writers aren't actually people, they're more like overgrown manchildren stuck in their own little world of imagination and escapism. Real life is too complicated for them.

I mean look at Grant Morrison, man actually believes he's a fucking wizard.

>yet another Sup Forums thread

Can you prove he's not? He claims to have ysed Wizardry to become wealthy and have a successful career in comics, which he achieved.

Eh, Chaos Magick isn't about sacrificing goats and shit. It's more like meditation. There are folks on /sci/ who practise that.

>everything is Sup Forums
>REEEE
Jesus man, at least try and give an explaination. You can't create a character whose main selling point is that he can create tomorrow, but is stuck to the past, and then pretend he's some ultra-progressive guy.

>unironically using degenerate
>not Sup Forums
Lol

Doom not actually giving a shit what the peasants do as long as they're obedient or simply playing the role of the magnanimous lord of the realm because of his pretensions and ego are both perfectly valid explanations that fit with Doom's characterization.

>they don't even have modern clothes, they're literally stuck in the 16th century
What are you on about my son?
They wear whatever they like, the old gen just likes the old gear and influences the new who are raised by them. Same custom as anywhere else.

Kristoff, Doom's own ward, has appeared looking variably regal or wearing smart casual.

I know this is bait, but why would Doom not like it if someone is trans, muslim, gay or whatever? He's a goddamn romani, retard. He literally lived through persecution and discrimination as a vilified minority in Latveria. He also considers himself an educated man with high sense of honor and aristocratic good manners, who is better than everyone else, so there's even less reason to hate "degenerates" like people with different sexual orientation since he's supposed to above shit like bigotry.

Doom simply has a boner for classical European aesthetics design-wise, as long as you obey Doom and do as you're told he doesn't give a shit what you identify yourself as.

I claim to have used wizardry to make your face ugly.

AND LOOK, IT WORKED! MAGIC IS REAL!

/thread
It should also be worth noting; even though Doom would have no reason to hold prejudices against those minorities- it's not like he's going directly to the end of some slippery slope argument and is letting them dress up in obscene clothing out in public and is passively letting them push distasteful ideological rhetoric's down everyone's throats like in some unruly liberal college town in Burgerland. It's possible to be gay/trans/muslim/whatever AND still conform to Doom's modest, inoffensive social etiquette standards, which really is all he could ever give a flying fuck about. He's a man that tends to prioritize "image" first, and substance tends to get more leniency as long as it's efficient and doesn't conflict directly with him.

>>be obsessed with the past
I never got this sense from Doom. He's pretty forward thinking. I mean hell one of his big famous moments is that he looks into all the futures and sees the only non shit one is where he's in charge. That's not obsession with the past, that's the opposite.
>somehow people think Doom is some ultra-progressive guy who'd allow trannies and degenerates polute his perfect world
Doom wouldn't care. The only thing that matters is their loyalty and submission.

Doom would let you do whatever you wanted but the only pride parades allowed in Latveria are DOOM PRIDE.

>is passively letting them push distasteful ideological rhetoric's down everyone's
There is no pushing when you can switch the channel to programs that literally advocate against that.

Because Doom does see everyone as equal: Beneath his unmatchable power and in dire need of his direction. Who you want to fuck and what you look like means nothing to Doom.

>caring about what a gyppo thinks
Pffft. Doom's """utopia""" is nothing more than a house on lockdown that, as soon as he dies, will blow up. He'll never save anything. All he can do is rob people of individual responsibillity and create a race of manbabies.

Doom runs a meritocracy, he doesn't give two shits about your identity politics

Because he wanted to fuck Lady Loki so he's clearly down with a little genderbending

Why do you think Doom would care? Why does anyone care? Why doesn't Sup Forums stay in Sup Forums?

>I mean look at Grant Morrison, man actually believes he's a fucking wizard.
It's funny how you single out Grant when Moore has been doing the same thing longer, with hackier writing.

Moore IS a wizard though

user why
I was already having a hard time
now I'll never get a girlfriend

Not that jerkass, but...

thanks man

S'all good old sport!

As Soon as they start demanding exclusive bathrooms they get a big reality shock

Exactly. Gay Marriage? Sure, Doom will allow that. Transitioning? Yeah, whatever. Wanna praise Allah in Arabia? Sure. But the moment you start complaining about bathrooms, "lack of diversity" in companies, lack of """representation"""", lack of Mosques in Athens, etc, etc. You're in for a rude, fucking awakening.

>using an image from Books of Doom from before Doom took control of Latveria

Which makes the whole thing void when you realize it's a Doombot telling the story.

>be racist doom poster
>make the same thread everyday
>am probably namorfag too
>will still never reach the Sup Forums shitposting heights of roasted bread

You don't even use a trip. Step up your game.

Hmm, might be a good idea. I'm the Racist Tony, Superior Tony, Racist Doom guy. Namorfag is fucking pathetic. He never even puts effort in his threads.

I kind of get the feeling that Namorfag is sincere. He's admitted to being the guy who throws a fit over Sue in every FF thread. I think he might honestly be upset that anyone could like Namor.

It makes it all the more pathetic though. I focus on certain panels and shitpost, but he just posts the same shit every other day.

I AM sincere.

When I ask "Why Sue Storm wants to cuck her husband with a villain that has tried to kill her entire family for dumb reasons?", it is a sincere question. The answer is always "Because Namor is ALPHA!1!", and that's is one of the reasons I cannot take Namor fans seriously.

I mean, no one takes Namor fans seriously. Namor fans, for fucks sake.

motherfucker dont even start. In britland you can get jailed for 'hatespeech' which is so loosely defined as to be whatever the gov wants it to be.

Ah yes, Dr. Doom's infamous hatred of multiple restrooms.