Voltron: Legendary Defender

So how's he going to interact with the team?

His rock is going to interact with Keith's head

Shiro will immediately trust him.
Keith will hate him.
Allura will want to ask him about his Altean heritage.
Lance and Pidge don't know but are worried.
Hunk farts.

>Hunk, who was the most distrustful one last time this stuff happened and was proven unambiguously right, will be sidelined in favour of Keith and will contribute nothing of value to the discussion
That poor sweet boy deserves better.

Keith won't start off trusting him but with time Lotor will convince him to let down his walls. And that's when Lotor will strike with the full force of ultimate betrayal.

Drink up, /vld/, don't you want your bones to be nice and strong?

No. I want Keith to finally get his "I told you so!" moment.

Most of the team will hate him/refuse to trust him. Shiro will probably try to negotiate something. Hunk will try to get him a milkshake.

S5 is Hunk's season right? Maybe he will not trust Lotor or think there is something fishy about Shiro.

I think the obvious issue is that his old team still has a ship, and the two obviously form and upper and lower body.

They'll try to form an evil Voltron, be one man down from last time since Lotor killed his right hand lady. But Keith is another half or quarter Galra with experience at that exact job. So there'll be a second Voltron, only this one is piloted by people who hate each other until Kieth mans the fucks up, gives Lotor the boot, and actually leads a Voltron team.

At that point having two Voltrons means they can Roflstomp literally anybody in the galaxy and the show is basically over except for an obligatory final boss using the rest of the meteor pieces. So expect the show to do a season or two of fucking around.

Screencap this.

Milk actually has very little calcium. Most of what people know about nutrients contained in foods is a lie created by various post WW2 industries who wanted to stay afloat when the war demand died down.

But I like milkshakes and various cheeses too much to stop eating it

>S5 is Hunk's season right?
Someone keeps saying it's actually S7 because Tyler said that before the split, but I recall hearing it right around then so I'm not sure. I also heard that in the Aterbuzz interview, Jeremy was hinting that some good Hunk and Lance content was coming soon but I didn't listen to it myself so I can't confirm and it's probably best not to trust the interviews too much at this point anyway.

Gets on real well with Hunk, because everyone does.
Treats Coran like a servant instead of an equal at first, because he technically is a servant
Pokes fun at how Shiro reminds him of Zarkon sometimes. Both pre and post-crazy Zarkon
Steals Lance's beauty products. Because they're delicious
Calls Matt "Pidge" to mess with him
Becomes a "smart guy" rival of sorts with Pidge
Flirts with Allura
Tries to start fresh with his half-Galra Corps with Keith. Keith hates it.

Overall, he's the typical junkyard dog teammate who points out obvious sinister ploys and traps that the rest have to blunder into anyway because they either don't trust his judgement or because it's the heroic thing to do at the time.

But it's not just milk, it's Kaltenecker's special formula.

>nipples on the chest area of a dairy cow

For those that like stupid tumblr drama.

Some dude wrote a klance au fanfiction which involves Lance being a sexual predator with outright rape and pedophilia and there is a huge witchhunt for him because he won't remove it from the klance tag. Not my cup of tea but I'll admit he has balls for not backing down when they're trying to dox him.

He's going to murder Liquid Shiro.

No one will like him or trust him, as it should be.

Zarkon feels like he was brought back too soon.

When did this happpen?

Fem Lance a cute!

Shidge is pure!

>drama
I'm out, have "fun".

>spoiler

Lmao shit, props to the dude. Whoever the fuck they are.

We really need to go back to weekend threads only until there are news of S5.

I have a gut feeling that Lothor will pilot the black lion at least once.

What else is gonna happen? Is shitposting about Shiro's titties for 100 posts about 10 posts of actual discussion and then another 100 posts about galra butthole really more quality than tumblr shit?

>Lotor gets to pilot his daddy's Lion
>Allura gets jealous and a rivalry is formed on daddy issues

We should go back to weekend threads after Keith's birthday.

This.

Yeah, it seems rather odd considering how big of a deal they made his condition. Haggar and the generals didn't even really need him to kick Lotor out, considering the kid had lost them massive swathes of territory, may have been preparing to betray the empire, and generally just didn't do his job. It would've made a more interesting command dynamic for the Galra imo.

We should just get banned already.

I agree but there's always some fucker who doesn't listen and it takes another week for people to get the message and finally stick to weekend threads.

Honestly, I can imagine that they will all distrust him. However, the two relationships which will be focused on is Keith and Allura. The two will dislike him, at first at least. However, one or both of them will warm up to him. If it is just one who warms up to Lotor, the other will be incredibly jealous, which Lotor will either mock or use to bring the other to his side. If it is both, then either Lotor is going to be redeemed or his betrayal is going to hurt.

I bet my bottom dollar, they know about the Lotor/Keith/Allura ship and they will tease it.

Haggar needs Zarkon almost as much as she needs space meth.

Make a love triangle where Lotor lusts after both Keith and Allura but they both hate him.

I am okay with that.

Well it looks like it will need three parts and he has the unused ore in his ship.

Well they can't lie on the amount. So what you're saying is the misrepresent how much good that amount will do for you?

I'm honestly hoping Lance will die or close to it. I like Lance, but I think it would be a good moment to have Lotor show off some quintessence manipulation or coach Allura on what he's seen from Haggar until they can stabilize Lance and get him in a healing pod. When/if he betrays Voltron it will make that moment sweeter. And have it be Lance cause of Jeremy's one comment and that Lance seems to be the one who gets in the most danger. Blown up in season one, crushed in season two, and nearly impaled in the face in season three. Nothing happened in four but we won't count that since it was split.

>And have it be Lance cause of Jeremy's one comment
He already died in the RPG he was playing.

>nearly impaled in the face in season three
Refresh me on this, what context was that?

Jeremy said Lance died but I think it just meant he died in the video game.

I bet its the same person who wrote PedoRapist Shiro fic?

What does Jeremy's jokes about Lance and Pidge falling in love mean then?

It will be the Korrasami of the show.

Ah. Was hoping for a little more drama but he does like to mess with the fans. Hers to hoping his Pidge and Lance fall in love comment is more than that.
Sven threw a knife at his face and Pidge smacked it out of the air.

Lance will start developing feelings for Pidge but then he realizes that the "Pidge" he was flirting with was actually Matt.

>villain has their own goals and motivations rather than just a hate boner for the hero/es/

i love love this shit, feels like Lother is his own chracter in his own story rather than some generic big bad evil guy like his dad.

Kaltenecker is grill.

Lotor will lust after Keith instead of Allura and hitting Keith with rocks is just the way Lotor shows affection.

I'm actually not sure what Keith's current motivations are other than a hateboner for Lotor. I thought he wanted more info on his background and his mom but he didn't hesitate in trying to sudoku either.

>lotor pushes keith off a bridge

Makes sense. That's how his parents always used to show that they loved him.

That's how his parents show affection for each other too. Marital bliss.

>zarkon's best friend is altean
>zarkon's wife is altean
>zarkon has half altean son
>zarkon wants to wipe out the alteans

What the hell?

He realized Alteans were a mistake after he got married to Honerva since she dragged him into the drug addiction.

Haggar loves being a race traitor and encouraged her husband to do it.

He'd just gotten hooked on space crack and thought that his best friend deliberately destroyed his planet. And his wife had basically been assimilated into Galra culture at that point.

>implying all the characters aren't shadows of their s1-s2 selves
The difference in quality between season 1-2 and season 3 (both halves) is shocking and disappointing.

The only people this season could possibly please are fujos.

I read that as "Kaltenecker on the grill".

t. Hunk

pretty much, she got GALRA'D.

I'm glad Kaltenecker is Lance and Pidge's cow, and that she is not under the ownership of Hunk.

I really enjoyed the new season, but I hate the fact that Lotor's betrayal will be so obvious.

Milk directly from the cow/goat is best milk, it's so creamy. I don't like plain milk much, but damnit if I don't like a nice glass of foamy, creamy natural milk. Wish industrial production of milk wasn't so shit, what they sell to people is basically 10% milk and 90% water.

>When OP keep posting worst boy

>Milk directly from the cow/goat is best milk, it's so creamy.
This. And I think that such milk becomes even better, if you let it stand for a while in the fridge. Really amazing taste.

>Applauding the edgelords
>Good

All edgelords are good if they cause butthurt among some stupid shitposters, who can't split fiction and real life.

dude, if it's 10% milk you have to imagine the nightmarish amount of dairy farms and cow pastures needed to fulfill your dream. an economical and ecological sinkhole

At least it's not a coffee shop au.

It's utter shit, but on the other hand it's utter shit that can be ignored and makes toxic Klance fuckers cry. As long as the edgelords keep their terrible fanfictions to themselves and don't spread their garbage everywhere demanding that it be made canon, they're a hundred times better than Klancers in my book.

What do you want to see in season?

* season 5

Fucking robeasts for once.

With his feminine penis?

Cute costumes.

A greater focus on interpersonal relationships and development and fewer giant robots

Lotor's generals can be turned into robeasts.

More character interactions. S4 felt like a big setup for the war, hopefully it slows down in S5 so they can have more drama and close combat.

By that you mean Narti, right? They're not going to casually kill off any more of them, right?
right?

>A greater focus on interpersonal relationships
The show has never been good at this. Well, maybe we'll get at least some interesting interaction between Keith and Lotor. But others characters' relationships are going to be left on the background, I guess.

>They're not going to casually kill off any more of them, right?
user...
Anyway, this is the only way for generals to stay relevant.

>200 foot tall hulked out girls go hand to hand with Voltron
I could be okay with that.

I mean, maybe there's hope for Ezor and Acxa though, right? They don't seem quite as expendable?

Remember how Prorok ended up

They'll play a dating sim together.

>What do you want to see in season 5?
Stakes.
Tension.
An actual fucking plot.

It's so incredibly obvious that the crew's original plan got thrown out by executive mandate at the last second, this entire season is literally biding time while they try to fix the plot they had built.

>fewer giant robots
Fewer than zero? Aside from Voltron itself, S3 and 4 had none

But OP was Lotor, not Lance?

Beach episode god damn it
We've been patient.

>tfw can't see that pic anymore without registering a corpse behind the umbrella

You'll get a beach episode but Shiro will be wearing a loose tee and boardshorts.

BOO

gotta love the mice

Shirowives truly are the third best species.

>Keith's birthday is tomorrow
>compare his birthday week to Lance's birthday week
I never want to see Lance shits complain how the crew and creators treat him wrong. Sad!

Mice best characters.

Fair point

S3 but more