IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS

AND GETTIN CAUGHT IN THE RAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
dailysignal.com/2016/02/08/does-your-state-want-to-replace-electoral-college-with-popular-vote-for-president/
huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO MUCH FOR A GOLDEN FUTURE, I CAN´T EVEN START

All he needs to do is win New Hampshire and this thing is locked up.

>Be Floridan

>wtf I hate Trump now
>wtf I hate Hillary now
>wtf I hate Trump now
>wtf I hate Hillary now
>wtf I hate Trump now
>wtf I hate Hillary now
>wtf I hate Trump now
>wtf I hate Hillary now

This 100%

ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
(OP) →→
Go to- reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b7nho/reuters_reports_the_clinton_foundation_confirms/
-and upvote it and do your part to destroy the Clinton Regime!

ELECTION FRAUD IN BROWARD COUNTY FL BY DEMOCRATS:
→ →
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

SPREAD THIS!!!

My prediction. It will be close in PA, WI, and MI.

Say no more

It is Nate Gold now

I just call him Nate Fiat. It covers the idea of being worthless.

Great minds...

Underrated.

Nevada is kinda dicey is the only problem.

I'm praying for a Michigan win.

ARUBA, JAMAICA OOO I WANNA TAKE YOU

Hillary dun goof

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Cali is literally bullshit. 56 free blue electoral votes every 4 years. Electoral college is total bullshit.

IF YOU LIKE MAKING LOVE AT MIDNIGHT

ON DUNES OF THE CAPE

Yeah it will be close but the Dem GOTV is just ridiculously strong in PA, MI, and WI due to old Union organizations that, due to job loss, have turned into vote raking mechanisms.

They literally have a list of every single D voter broken into District>>Wards>>Divisions and they pay old Union guys to drive around all day banging on people's doors if they haven't voted yet.

Kek

How much do you want to bet there are niggers involved? Everything those bastard are involved in gets turned to shit or destroyed.

I bet a bunch of those union fags will pretend to be gung ho for hillary and then vote Trump in the booth.

Well if it was popular vote we would get raped every election.

Best thing to do is have Congressional Districts have one electoral vote and then +2 electoral votes for whomever wins the popular vote in the state.

If that were the case, Romney would have won in 2012.

> poll graph is literally a sine wave

wtf I hate polls now

Nah electoral college is pretty even.

If Romney won 51-47 he would have also won -330 evs.

anybody else think the graph looks like the last part of the kek statue?

The blue collar workers who were laid off in 00's, yes.

The Union management and legbreakers are hardcore D because they depend on the Democrat party paying them to maintain such vote-raking mechanisms. They are the guys that Bob Creamer from the Veritas video calls to hire thugs.

i cant into trig either shekel-nigger

iktf

Stop reposting Straya cunt

i know. but I'm saying that a bunch of those guys know deep down they'll be better off with Trump so when it comes down to it they'll vote for him.

is that a fucking person sitting in front of a monitor?

Wouldn't this scenario make it possible for him to lose the popular vote? I'm already dreading THAT shitshow.

>People saying Florida is goinng .5% towards Hillary
>DUUUHHH NO WAY ITS ALL BULLSHIT, THESE POLLS ARE FAKE
>Same polls give Trump a .5%
>I KNEW IT THANKS BE TO KEK XD
It's getting out of hand friends.

popular vote is irrelevant

>Sup Forums is one person

it's only /r/the_donald fags who talk about "rigged polls"

praise ye mighty frog king. only through the chaos he brings can we shake the vermin out of their hiding places

Well in any case I just wish people here would realize Florida is a coinflip and we wont know until we know.

Which is pretty exciting actually.

we only need NH bros

>California drops from 56 to 55
>Wyoming increases from 3 to 25
I think splitting states into something like 3 areas and having each of those areas be worth a fraction of the total vote and the person who wins 2 out of 3 gets the lion's share of the votes.
So taking California it would be split into something like
>Los Angeles and south 5 votes
>San Francisco to Los Angeles 5 votes
>Sacramento and north 5 votes
>Whoever wins two out of three or gets the most total votes gets 41 votes

I call him Nate Palladium cause he's so fucking dense.

polls are always skewed towards democrats
so when republicans take the lead it means they also overcame that overrepresentation of democratic votes, making it a much more accurate representation

Since electoral college is number of house representatives (proportional to population) plus senators (2 for every state), rural states with litte population have A LOT more electoral power than big states like California or New York.

Republicans would get assraped every single time if it wasn't for the electoral college essentially multiplying the voting power of places like Wyoming by a factor 3.

the popular vote is already much much closer even when clinton was winning by 50 electoral votes. if trump wins, u can be sure the popular vote will be his too.

You must be new here. Welcome to Sup Forums.

tpbp

Or maybe you could count the total votes across the country and give the present to whoever gets the most.

There are 100% niggers involved.

The problem is that the popular vote would change the entire dynamic of the general election.

As D's have all their voters in densely populated urban centers all they have to do is focus on GOTV operations and run up the popular vote score and can entirely ignore rural areas thus making their operation exponentially more efficient than the GOP version which would require covering vast expanses and a population that is decentralized.

Why do you think the D's are pushing so hard for the popular vote model and have been for 30 years?

>Why do you think the D's are pushing so hard for the popular vote model and have been for 30 years?
Is this true? It makes sense but I've never seen it.

>So far, 10 heavily Democratic states—California, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington—have joined the District of Columbia in signing such legislation into law.

+1 retarded Republican official in Arizona.

dailysignal.com/2016/02/08/does-your-state-want-to-replace-electoral-college-with-popular-vote-for-president/

MEMES ARE THE DNA OF THE SOULS

Its a guy sitting infront of a computer watching the polls

Good Lord.

Floridian here

Can confirm, a lot of Floridians are like this.

He's not far enough ahead to beat the democrat voter fraud.

American opinions are surely easily swayed.

>All deep blue states

Damn

wow, only 1 month for a complete 180 this time florida? Are you getting sick?

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ [Open]

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA [Open]

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

>American opinions are surely easily swayed.

And you'd know

All this last-minute hope is just going to make Trump's loss and Sup Forums's tears even more delicious. Keep convincing yourselves that you're not fucked.

then 3 months of votes recounting

if I was murrikan I'd vote on the last day in order to be the decider

GET IN HERE FUCKERS

GET IN HERE NOW AND SPREAD THIS FUCKING HASHTAG

REMEMBER, REMEMBER, THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

Fuck, that's so me.
Floridian reporting in.

GET IN HERE!!!!!

I have the same prediction for my optimistic outlook. He could get spicked in NV and womaned in New Hampshire though. So 278-260 is my prediction. Good showing but no win.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIIIIIIIIIIIKE

The polls under-estimated Obama both times. Because people (mostly black) who don't normally vote came out to vote. Trump will do the same with the white vote, bringing in more votes. I think that there will be 2 percent non-voters who vote this time around. Optimistiically,1.5% to Trump and 0.5% to Clinton.. This will give Trump a 1% advantage from where he is. This could give him the election.