This election shouldve been an easy one for Republicans

But they got suckered into a candidate that had no chance.
Now we have to sit through at least 4 years of President Cunt.
:(

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

This is depressing...

That's like saying "If Republicans ran on a Democratic platform, they would beat a democrat".

Obviously. Jeb Bush and Kasich were essentially democrats in their foreign policy.

Nobody gives a shit. a RINO neocon like Jeb or Rubio wouldv'e been just as bad as Clinton.

Trump was the only one who was different.

>implying Trump will lose

why doesnt trump drop out so he doesnt waste everyones time? he will never beat her because everyone loves Hillary Clinton

No you dumb cunt, it's HER TURN. Any other Republican would have wilted under the weight of the attacks of the Dems, only Trump could actually galvanise support from it. They did not count on that. The only candidate their dirty tricks couldn't work on was Trump. The only candidate that would call out the media and the establishment for their dirty tricks was Trump. LITERALLY the only chance at getting America back from the claws of globalism is TRUMP. So you'd best pull your fucking panties up and vote cunt.

This election should've been an easy one for the democrats.
But they got suckered into a candidate that had no chance.
Now we have to sit through at least 4 years of making America great again.
:)

I think literally any other candidate would have beaten Clinton easily. And Trump also only won the primaries because the "never trump"-votes were split in two between Kasich and Cruz. If that idiot Kasich wouldnt have run Cruz would have beaten Trump and completely crushed Clinton. Cruz would have been the true future of the republican party, by expanding its voter base to the Latinos and therefore keeping conservatism mainstream. Trump turned the republican party into a half conservativ, half right-wing populist clusterfuck that has essentially no chance of survival and will probably fall apart into two or more parties. This will result into the right-wing of the USA being in shambles, and the democrats are going to rule unchecked.

Fuck off. A bunch of neocons are hardly better than the Democrats, not to mention you could say the same about Hillary. If Bernie had won he would have easily beaten Trump, and made the democratic party more acceptable for young liberal milenials. Hillary is making the democrats look awful, especialy with the whole DNC cucking Sanders thing.

>2016 still thinking we're voting Trump because he's a Republican

PLS KYS CTR

I don't know man. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I don't want Hillary to win either.

I don't think the other Republican candidates woulda had the gall/carelessness to call out Hillary like Trump does. For all his faults, he's the only one willing to expose her.

Jeb wouldn't have because he's family
Kasich was too nice and issue driven (like bernie almost)
Ted Cruz.... now, that woulda been a landslide even if Hillary got indicted.

Cruz is also hated by Washington politicians and is seen as anti-establishment. In the best timeline, Kasich would have aborted his campaign in march or so when it was completely obvious he will lose, Cruz would have go on to beat the orange clown, and he would be the chosen one to truly safe the western world.

He already has.

Tell me what states would Kasich flip?
Virginia with Kaine?
Rust belt with his neocon policies?
The problem with these centrist republicans are that they would start agreeing with the Democrat candidate so that Dem leaning voters have no reason to change votes.

more bad math....

Fuck off shitskin. Trump got the most votes in the history of the GOP. People love him and no, it would not have been easier for any other candidate. The media racism barrage would hit any Republican. This election was locked in for Yeb and Killary.

Kasich didn't take many votes from Cruz mudslime. If you actually watched the primary Kasich didn't do shit.

Well Kasich would have meant Ohio being safe red (his home state), and he would probably flip Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. Cruz would have meant Florida safe red, and probably NC and Nevada, Ohio and so on would still be tied.

Fuck the republicans, fuck the democrats, fuck the establishment in general and especially fuck the federal reserve, TRUMP 2016!

>implying the election has ended

Why do high ranking KKK officials have such retarded titles as "Grand Dragon"?

they wear white dresses

they have drag on

There is the easy way. Then there is the right way.

He lost when Paul Ryan stopped backing him after the 2nd debate.

Since then Clinton has just needed to keep a low profile in order to win.

low profile?
she failed

will laugh when niggers write in Obama because they think he is running again

I think it's to obfuscate their power structure. I mean shit, if I asked an average Joe whether a Grand Dragon is superior to an Imperial Cyclops or the other way around, he'd probably just shake his head and accuse me of making up titles.

No Republican in the country could have done as well as Trump has. If for no other reason than the grassroots that are responsible for the Weaponized Autism.

Hillary just has too much support from monied interests.

Ted Cruz, for example, would have gotten absolutely mauled by Clinton. It wouldn't have even been a contest.

>Vote Yeb
>Pathway to citizenship
>Globalism
>TPP
>MENA adventurism

>Vote Rubio
>Pathway to citizenship
>Globalism
>TPP
>MENA adventurism

>Vote Kasich
>Pathway to citizenship
>Globalism
>TPP
>MENA adventurism

>Vote Cruz
>Pathway to citizenship (inb4 muh poison pill to Gang of 8)
>Globalism
>TPP
>Slightly less MENA adventurism. Assad stays in power; conversely, more focus on Iran.

Yeah, no thanks. Hillary + Low taxes isn't good enough.

Cruz would have been the only other acceptable option that might've won. He was the only other candidate besides donald and sleepy carson that considered illegal immigration to be an issue.

The problem was that the establishment fucked up. All they had to do was start pushing Kasich or Rubio to be autistically anti-immigration as soon as Trump started gaining momentum. The GOPe could have taken the primaries so easily.

But the fact that they chose to lose instead of pushing an anti-immigration narrative convinced me that they were all basically the same as clinton anyway.

If only Trump wanted to invite half of Mexico into US like Clinton and incite war against everyone, then maybe the media wouldn't attack him that much and there wouldn't be anonymous rape accusations.

>If the Republicans had just put up another spineless cuck like John McCain or Mitt Romney, they would have easily this time, guys!

Fuck off. I'm sick of this meme. Trump was the only GOP candidate who could create any enthusiasm.

Clinton would have destroyed Cruz in one simple sentence:
"Google 7 Mountains Dominionism">