Ok Sup Forums. I know you're too busy discussing the 3rd Reich and Trump but I hope someone notices this thread...

Ok Sup Forums. I know you're too busy discussing the 3rd Reich and Trump but I hope someone notices this thread. Pic related is the biggest threat to the world right now. China is alreday the dominant power in asia and they are spreading into Siberia and the Russian Far East really fast. At this rate, they are going to take over half of Russia by 2050. And you are probably thinking
>I live in the UK/the States/Italy/Germany/Greece/Canada/Australia. Why should I care?
You should care simply because China is going to turn its eyes to the west once it conquers Russia. Their production power + Russian resources = Chinese domination. They will be able to create a giant army and then they are going to become the Golden Horde 2.0.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_nnZntSYjo
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I understand your concerns but what do you suggest the world should do? It's not like you can punish them for being too good at what they do

Threat to whom, exactly? I'd rather live in Chinese-dominated world than in American.
Less wars and more internal autonomy for countries in their sphere. Less hypocrisy too

Why do you think they are spreading into Siberia or the Russian far east really fast?

(white guy in china, not chinese)

>and the Russian Far East really fast
94% of Chinks live in eastern China

kick the chinkies out of your motherland comrade

Maybe they wouldn't take over Russia if you aren't killing yourselves in droves from alcoholism

youtube.com/watch?v=H_nnZntSYjo

>Why do you think they are spreading into Siberia or the Russian far east really fast?
China needs more land and resources. Our dumbass government is selling them our forests for literally nothing.

Why do you think they're always around the world taking pictures????
Jackiechans already know everything there is to know, they're waiting for their spot

I don't honestly see that very concerning. China is the perfect enemy: it's closed, they tend to mind their own business only and are ruthless (which is inevitable, when you have 1 fucking billion of people within your borders, to mantain control).

So 90% of the times today it's just a fantastic scape goat for our governments.
"D-DON'T LOOK AT US MAKING YOU MISERABLE. L-LOOK, CHINA IS THERE DOING C-CHINESE THINGS!!!"

I would listen to this trips.

But is it permanent ownership, or just the rights for a period of years to harvest the trees?

The best option left is to break it up into many smaller states. Japan is more suited to being the regional super-power there. War would probably be required to attain this though so maybe we start by replacing Putin with an ACTUAL Russian nationalist.

We already did a deal with China

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Fuck off Russian Ultranationalists.

They have the right to harvest wood for 49 fucking years. Wanna know how much money the paid for that? 8 billion rubles. That's 126 million dollars. Absolutely NOTHING.

There is no way putin is going to hand over siberia to China

Yeah i think something like that will happen
Also that they get united korea and japan on their side, as well south east asia and dominating india

I'm sure it has some political reasons
I guess putin wants the Chinks on his side when shit hits the fan

Well, there's a huge amount of capital flight in China. There is a housing bubble that will collapse the Chinese real estate market and cause a mega-depression. Basically, people are trying to get their money out of china any way they can.

What you are witnessing is the result of Chinese *weakness* rather than strength.

Good thing I married a Chinese woman

I can get good boy points from the politburo and do my part in damaging Chinese genetics

They're the only ones doing business with you when Putin cucked Russia into sanctions, embargo and more people to feed in Crimea, stupid.

I agree with OP.
If memory serves right, China's communism. Its the extreme opposite of Capitalism. Both are terrible regimes to live under. I agree, China should be stoped!

But for now, America takes the priority...

>damaging Chinese genetics
Implying they aren't inbred already

this

>There is no way putin is going to hand over siberia to China
He won't have any choice
Read this:
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1

Plus Chinese culture is slightly less degenerate. Slightly

liberalshit even think like muricans "if at the neighbor things were going good then he is menace".

Well, they managed to stay in good shape for 5000 years, which is by far longer than anyone else

Anyone else notice how China looks like a rooster? Am I the only one who sees this?

Why would China bother expanding when it has all those ghost cities it built but no-one moved in?

the yellow jew cockroach needs to be killed with nuclear fire.

Shout out to my Malayfamalam for pivoting to China. Brunei, Indonesia, in fact many Asian countries wants to jump across already. They are just hesitant due ecomomic and political setback in a short while.

Pres Duterte started it, then PM Razak, expect more to come.

By the way,
BIMP-EGEA
-Brunei
-Indonesia
-Malaysia
-Philippines
Is an economic union between the counties. It was founded in Davao City, where Digong held the mayoral position for 20 years.

>good shape
>warlords, eunuchs, more warlords, Mongol invasions, warlords again, commies
>epic pollution
>massive corruption and capital flight
>good shape
I'm not seeing it.

China is still just a regional power and its eyes are cast south and in Africa, not Russia. Frankly, your worries are outside Chinese ambition. Siberia is a fuckton of nothing and the threat of your army is still high. China will feast on weaker nations first before yours

Siberia is not nothing, it has a buttload of oil.

It's still there m8. And the country is still filled with Chinese people instead of foreigners.

So does Africa. Chinese are opportunistic cowards; they'll take the easy shit first and Africa is ripe for the picking.

They're xenophobic and geographically isolated. It's like saying the abos in Australia were in good shape for 20000 years.

>It's like saying the abos in Australia were in good shape for 20000 years.
The Chinese are nothing like abos. You must be trolling.

All of it is meaningless.
>Survived for 5000 years as a state and a culture (noone else even came close)
>Was by far the most powerful state economically, scientifically and culturally at least until 1000 years ago
>Is the 2nd world power right now
>Has raging growth in economy, wealth and power right now.

笨笨的老外!中国很厉害,我们一定会战胜你们西方狗

I'm saying the logic is the same, not the situation. I thought nords were supposed to be smart.

wait until after election

Time will tell I guess, but history suggests they'll revert back to warlordism. They can't project power outward and never could.

China isn't geographically isolated. What you posted above is too simplistic anyway.

For 5000 years it certainly was. How can India and China be in such close proximity with very limited exchange despite both having 5000 year old civilizations?

You do know that the mongols and nearby states have invaded China?

I'm not sure if you're purposefully being disingenuous at this point or what. Mountains, deserts and oceans. Actually read some history then get back to me.